Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually nearly feel sorry for her. If something literally fits on her body she automatically loves it, it's like her only criteria to 'love love love'

Reactions: 2
It's so true actually, looks like a sack of shite on but it wow wow wow because it fits ! We never see these clothes on her again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think she’s proper letting herself go .. she looks as rough AF lately altho that hairdo does her absolutely no favours whatsoever

Anyone else think she's really changed recently ? I genuinely used to enjoy watching her but she seems so different. Up herself

Reactions: 8
Does anyone wear those co-ords she bangs on about aaaaallllll the time?! No one I see is wearing anything of the sort.

She’s lost her way on insta … the bubble has burst she’s so boring and predictable now

duck me can she be any more desperate to get a free stay the amount she’s tagging the place she’s staying

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought she looked like she had put on a bit of weight but shocked at the kid. There’s no need for that.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get those smock type dresses. Not overly flattering on anyone.

Reactions: 1
duck me can she be any more desperate to get a free stay the amount she’s tagging the place she’s staying
The whole influencer vibe is dead! She’s boring and screams desperate and that modern mum she’s on holidays with makes me laugh she just doing it for the clout and free clothes. She used to make fun of her lisp and say how boring she was yet now she’s on holidays with her how boring

all these influencers are just using the comfy in my own body excuse to get fat and lazy

the smugness turned me barf

Reactions: 3
She spends most of time on this holiday making videos of "outfit of the day" & not relaxing with her family. You're absolutely right, she's basically begging for a freebie holiday at this hotel with the amount of time she splashes the name over her photos and videos. It's just embarrassing. Oh, and for God's sake PUT A SUPPORTIVE BRA ON WITH YOUR TOPS & DRESSES!!!!!!!