Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sons top is too small, right? And he only got it in the airport! Why not get something that actually fits!!!?!

Reactions: 1
The sons top is too small, right? And he only got it in the airport! Why not get something that actually fits!!!?!
Don't want to comment on a child's body but I have a son of the same age who definitely would not be happy in something fitting like that on him let alone featuring on my socials in it. On the other hand though I feel like it's good if he's not self conscious in his own skin 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I actually cringed so much when she just compared a water park in Turkey to the Maldives 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't want to sound mean but why doesn't she wear anything that supports her chest area, ever?! Clothes, underwear, swimwear. She would look so much better with those bad boys lifted up

Reactions: 5
Not selling the hotel very well. Saying hotel is massive but so far has only told us what food they have and how many bars. How boring 😴

And from the reviews it’s the food that kills people off (not literally…!)

God she drives me mad. I know ive said it before but I used to really like her. Would support her ads, she seemed genuine. These days she Is so self obsessed. Now I've no issues with her holidaying as much as she wants. Heck I go on plenty myself. But the swanning around like she's in charge is so odd and the constant eye bleeping herself in the camera. She's such a beg now too.

Saturday night rant over

Reactions: 8
God she drives me mad. I know ive said it before but I used to really like her. Would support her ads, she seemed genuine. These days she Is so self obsessed. Now I've no issues with her holidaying as much as she wants. Heck I go on plenty myself. But the swanning around like she's in charge is so odd and the constant eye bleeping herself in the camera. She's such a beg now too.

Saturday night rant over
100% sold herself down the river like the rest

Reactions: 3
What happened to that tan accelerator she was always flogging? She must be earning well in Insta if she dropped that and FM.

Did anyone catch her son on live without her permission a couple days ago? I screen recorded it but unsure whether I can post due to his age… but she wasn’t very happy according to his abrupt ending

• Wow
No missed that but I'm sure she'll be wheeling him out for content soon like every other instahun using their kids for clout

Her stories today come across so arsey when people were only trying to warn her. She said people get ill on holiday all the time, we are talking about babies being hospitalised! She’s so cocky

Reactions: 4
Does anyone reckon there’s trouble in paradise between her and her husband? Constantly travelling without him, always with her brother, the constant crying over her dead dog could be more stress behind the scenes! Maybe be barking up the wrong tree of course😂 definitely agree with the above comment on how arsey she comes across going on about the holiday tho!