Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her swimwear edit is so unflattering on her ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Just flicked through her stories and she's constantly trying to oik her boobs up from her middrift. I'm embarrassed for her thinking "it's a vibe"

Reactions: 3
They actually have horrific dress sense for โ€œinfluencersโ€ OOTD/OOTN are always so similarโ€ฆtoo fat to make a proper effort! Never wears anything from her Hauls ever!

Reactions: 4
They actually have horrific dress sense for โ€œinfluencersโ€ OOTD/OOTN are always so similarโ€ฆtoo fat to make a proper effort! Never wears anything from her Hauls ever!
Awful taste.
What to wear 1-5โ€ฆ none ๐Ÿ˜† all hideous

Reactions: 2
Howling at them setting up the tripod for the video of them eating breakfastโ€ฆsat there like two bleeping lemons who donโ€™t know each other ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheโ€™s so boring and predictable these days .. I hardly watch anymore she proper gets on my nerves โ€ฆ and now sheโ€™s in with ITS that will be the last straw

Reactions: 3
This bleep with a gunt, complaining about how busy she is, then she waddles off to Tesco to buy another mountain of tacky clothes.
Try having a job mโ€™love

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It reeeaaallly grinds my gears when these people say they are really busy ๐Ÿ™„ she used to have an actual job. When she was bearable. Now sheโ€™s insufferable

Reactions: 5
It reeeaaallly grinds my gears when these people say they are really busy ๐Ÿ™„ she used to have an actual job. When she was bearable. Now sheโ€™s insufferable
Do we know what she used to do?
I just see her posting events on FB, why would you pay to be around her?
IMG_1228.jpeg

how old is she? Because she looks mid-40s but now im thinking shes younger and just looks rough. O