Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends most of time on this holiday making videos of "outfit of the day" & not relaxing with her family. You're absolutely right, she's basically begging for a freebie holiday at this hotel with the amount of time she splashes the name over her photos and videos. It's just embarrassing. Oh, and for God's sake PUT A SUPPORTIVE BRA ON WITH YOUR TOPS & DRESSES!!!!!!!
Her dress sense is shocking! Can tell she has to return all the clothes she links!

If the hotel is telling you it’s full, but you’re not convinced because it’s practically dead take the hint they obviously see right through you and see that you’re trying to get a freebie stay. One minute she just said they have to go home because they got things booked and paid for and then in the next breath she’s saying they’re trying to stay on but the hotel won’t let them because it’s full 🤔 she’s gone from bragging and tagging the hotel galore to now sounding like a little bit of a bitter Betty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think £1200 for 4 nights for 1 adult and 1 child is really expensive or am I a cheapskate

Flip me it’s sending me how much she talks with her hands up at her face, it’s like she wants to constantly show off her nails…nobody needs to touch their face and constantly gesticulate in every story!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Flip me it’s sending me how much she talks with her hands up at her face, it’s like she wants to constantly show off her nails…nobody needs to touch their face and constantly gesticulate in every story!!!!
That bleeping hand is in overdrive

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh wow. That boohoo haul was next level annoying. I hate the way she keeps fondling and grabbing at herself, and flinging her hair around

Reactions: 2
Seriously, who is chasing these co-ords?! And the way she flicks her hair and pulls at the clothes reeeeaaallly irritates me 😆

Reactions: 2
The amount of "influencers" who will be wearing this coord, if people didn't look the same already they definitely will now

All the stuff she tries on is the same tit … co ords for the bloody airport 🤣. She never wears any of the stuff in fact I thought she looked a proper state on her day out with her partner . And that hair is just vile

All the stuff she tries on is the same tit … co ords for the bloody airport 🤣. She never wears any of the stuff in fact I thought she looked a proper state on her day out with her partner . And that hair is just vile
The hair is sendinggggg me 😵💫 Is not even blended in correctly and the texture is all wrong!

Reactions: 4
Why is she shouting in that river island haul? God she gets worse