Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time she had her own thread! Sick to death of seeing her gunt in various leggings but do feel bad for her about the whole house situation!
---

@admin can you change the title to Lix_island please… I had one job 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
About time she had her own thread! Sick to death of seeing her gunt in various leggings but do feel bad for her about the whole house situation!
---

@admin can you change the title to Lix_island please… I had one job 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lix or Lux 😆 make one’s mind up!

She’s such a chav with all the “yes mate” “banging mate”

another one who thinks she’s more popular than she is. Quit her job to do social media full time yet only has 60 people on her lives, if she’s lucky

Her pout is one of the most obnoxious pouts I’ve ever seen. She is another account I used to really love until she turned it into a profit. Her house situation is crap but everything happens for a reason and seems like they’ve been unknowably ready for it for a while, good luck to them!

Lux_island 😜

I dont mind her for the most part, but you can always tell when she's doing an ITS haul, esp when from the likes of Ash as she seems to channel her behaviour/mannerisms/OTT grossness, like, just be yourself because most of the time you're alright!

Reactions: 3
Im glad I found this thread,started watching her recently but don’t know what to make of her yet. Shes a bit manic in the reels with her movements 🤣 some of her outfits are nice(still wouldn’t click the link though )

Im glad I found this thread,started watching her recently but don’t know what to make of her yet. Shes a bit manic in the reels with her movements 🤣 some of her outfits are nice(still wouldn’t click the link though )
I do quite like her, but she’s a bit of a try hard to be in with ‘the cool kids’ aka Gals love highstreet.

I can’t believe how many calories her kid puts away though!! Seen his packed lunches

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if there is a thread to mummytummy diaries?
There's is I think if you search mummy tummy it comes up not a very active thread just most people agree her make up is awful
---
This asos tit, what a waste of time and energy. Wasn't it this crap that asos try to avoid with the whole stopping repetitive returns etc. When they just do it for views.

Followed her for a while but only recently started paying attention, I do like her hauls and have bought some things she’s posted… not via her link though! What was her house issues? I must of missed that 🤔

Followed her for a while but only recently started paying attention, I do like her hauls and have bought some things she’s posted… not via her link ththough! What was her house issues? I must of missed that 🤔
Think her landlord was selling up,I don’t follow her but do dip in to her stories regularly I like her confidence & some of her clothes have caught my eye! Defo changed my opinion of her!

Followed her for a while but only recently started paying attention, I do like her hauls and have bought some things she’s posted… not via her link though! What was her house issues? I must of missed that 🤔
Basically her landlord gave her very little notice that they were selling, but she said she suspected they were going to rent it out again at a higher price

Basically her landlord gave her very little notice that they were selling, but she said she suspected they were going to rent it out again at a higher price
Oh that’s crappy of them, rent prices are through the roof at the moment as it is! Is the bloke who was on her stories this morning her husband and kids dad? I’ve never seen him before

She’s another influencer thigh who links all these clothes but never wears anything other than that grotty brown tracksuit. She’s always dressed in the same clothes when she leaves the house, proving that she uses her followers for money

Reactions: 3
She’s another influencer thigh who links all these clothes but never wears anything other than that grotty brown tracksuit. She’s always dressed in the same clothes when she leaves the house, proving that she uses her followers for money
She did a live a few weeks ago and admitted she returns all the clothes!
Some things she looks good in and others are just a huge no

• Angry
  • Wow
I don’t mind her usually but she’s really got my goat this week talking about taking her child out of school for a holiday and then begging for a H&M student discount code that she not entitled to. And did her old house not have anything in it?! She’s bought so much new stuff for the new house, has she just binned everything?

I don’t mind her usually but she’s really got my goat this week talking about taking her child out of school for a holiday and then begging for a H&M student discount code that she not entitled to. And did her old house not have anything in it?! She’s bought so much new stuff for the new house, has she just binned everything?
I think she did literally just tip everything!