Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sizng of her INTS items are dreadful. Much as Jess etc etc is annoying, she is true to size & looks pretty. Ellie has apparently gone for smaller sizes. Her bikini photos are terrible because the swimwear is too small for her.

Reactions: 1
To be honest I’m surprised she isn’t chewing them up for him. God help his future partners

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sizng of her INTS items are dreadful. Much as Jess etc etc is annoying, she is true to size & looks pretty. Ellie has apparently gone for smaller sizes. Her bikini photos are terrible because the swimwear is too small for her.
i don’t understand this either if I had a range with it’s I would want it to be nice the blac bikini hertits look saggy and it’s awful I think they made her range with left overs

I dont know weather the fact she stands infront of the camera with those sagbags on full display clearly with zero fucks given Impresses me Or Traumatises me! Like she doesnt even try given them a cheeky lift to help..just lets them hang low! I wish I had her confident for sure!

Reactions: 5
The only thing that passes as acceptable to me is the burnt orange looking costume. The rest is dog shite

Reactions: 2
The only thing that passes as acceptable to me is the burnt orange looking costume. The rest is dog shite
I think everything looks unflattering and ages her. She has the advantage of height. If ITS make better quality clothing then I think she could look pretty decent with some uplifting and sculpting clothes. However In The Style only deal in polyester and viscose so they won’t spend money on lining clothes properly and putting in supportive panels. I still cannot believe the price they charge for fast fashion that looks straight out of Peacocks.

I think everything looks unflattering and ages her. She has the advantage of height. If ITS make better quality clothing then I think she could look pretty decent with some uplifting and sculpting clothes. However In The Style only deal in polyester and viscose so they won’t spend money on lining clothes properly and putting in supportive panels. I still cannot believe the price they charge for fast fashion that looks straight out of Peacocks.
And I’d rather buy from peacocks 😆😆

not one piece has any support

She's going on ANOTHER holiday??
I skipped through her stories as boring but that's what I got from "I'm wearing these to the airport"

She'll be the next instahun to jump on this so called travel business mlm the amount of holidays she goes on/begs for free

Reactions: 3
I wish she would show some flattering clothing. She would honestly wear anything. I have a similar shape just shorter at 5ft 4 but I never know how to flatter my big tummy. The only time I'd wear those tight shorts ect would be to tan my legs, definitely not out for the world to see.

Why would you travel in a jumpsuit? I have never understood that. So impractical

Reactions: 8
Why would you travel in a jumpsuit? I have never understood that. So impractical
I don’t know why it’s a big deal? You go to the toilet like twice, in the airport and maybe on the plane. You just take it off and have it around your legs like you would a pair of pants 😂 it’s not much effort at all.

• Haha
So sick of this influencer culture. Seriously how many holidays has she been on in 2024 so far? She’s so far removed from the daily reality of her followers it’s insane

IMG_9612.jpeg

I imagine she could have the beginnings of a lovely little deposit to buy a house with the money she’s spent on these holidays!

I don’t know why it’s a big deal? You go to the toilet like twice, in the airport and maybe on the plane. You just take it off and have it around your legs like you would a pair of pants 😂 it’s not much effort at all.
That You Ellie 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3