Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is hilarious, it looks so crap, there’s no flowers, tiny borders which won’t allow anything to grow, unnecessary gravel, mouldy wall still on show, could’ve made it look amazing but he hasn’t a clue, also taking that much lawn space away is never a good idea, esp if they want to sell in future to any families.

Reactions: 6
He named the gravel company then later in the vlog said he wasn't going to name them (?!) while never explaining what exactly went wrong.

Reactions: 7
‘We need to chat to the neighbours about this…’ pointing to the neighbours overflow pipe. Erm 🫤 didn’t he say last year they’d already had that conversation and it was being sorted 🤔🤔. Loved how he picked off the render from their extension too. Wonder if they watch his channel 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m guessing the gravel delivery was scheduled for the morning and they didn’t arrive until late afternoon and the both of them had made plans, hence his displeasure.

Never mind fire pits and chairs Luke

SHED/GREEN WALL!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The lights are disaster. What a mess! The look dreadful and are pointless. That silly switch doesn't isolate the bookcase lights in both rooms so it's all on or none on. No one would want that as you cant close each room off from each other. Having both rooms illuminated defeats the object surely?? Having the electrician in after the ikea hack what a rubbish plan that was. it's so obvious anything that needs chasing means carpets and floorboards could come up, walls need channelling and you can't have things in the way like crappy shelving and cupboards.

He's going to CARRY 850KG of gravel through the house what a bleeping clown that's a nightmare! And if the gravel feature doesn't work, which as discussed above it won't - how will they ever scrape up 850kg of crappy gravel out of the back!

He's admitted that they dont know the cost of anything, so what does Zara do in property exactly?????? They seem to be complete idiots. Theres no way they have the money to do any big renovations and the quality of work done so far, and the decisions they have made they are devaluing the house

The fence paint will all be dripping through to the other side, the plants are all wrong as well. It really is an absolute tit show.
Maybe Zara makes the real estate agents coffee and takes in Luke’s concoctions for their lunch 😉 She might be on the admin too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘We need to chat to the neighbours about this…’ pointing to the neighbours overflow pipe. Erm 🫤 didn’t he say last year they’d already had that conversation and it was being sorted 🤔🤔. Loved how he picked off the render from their extension too. Wonder if they watch his channel 🤭
I would imagine living next door to them is enough without wanting to watch it in its fall horror on Youtube. Though it might be useful to watch to know when to sell up and get away before they reduce their own property price.

Reactions: 4
Am I seeing this correctly? Is he indicating they're considering adding a downstairs loo in the library/piano room? 😆
Delightful. Almost as bad as the (M)Ingham’s open plan bog in their bedroom.

Given clown and jester have a dog

1. the grass will be urine burns in no time, more especially if the dog isn’t speyed.
2.Dog toxic plants (but he will keep an eye on her.
3. Her poor paws on that gravel.
4. Just wait until till the dog has the runs on the gravel.

Everything done on the cheap but the structural issues not addressed.

Reactions: 11
He named the gravel company then later in the vlog said he wasn't going to name them (?!) while never explaining what exactly went wrong.
I don't understand what could really go wrong. Unless they've sent the wrong gravel compared to what was ordered, which clearly wasn't the case because they used it, you'd surely just reject the delivery if it wasn't what you ordered?

So I don't see how wrong it can really be. Timing of delivery is what it is, traffic etc can throw out any schedule.

I don't understand what could really go wrong. Unless they've sent the wrong gravel compared to what was ordered, which clearly wasn't the case because they used it, you'd surely just reject the delivery if it wasn't what you ordered?

So I don't see how wrong it can really be. Timing of delivery is what it is, traffic etc can throw out any schedule.
Yeah, not sure. Sounds like they messed up the delivery somehow, but he didn't go into it. Just thought it was funny how he was all like "I'm not the person who names and shames online or wtte" when he had already named them early on in the vlog!

But Lukey-boy is a famous world renowned YouTuber. They should humbly bow to him and curtsy to his resident idiot.

I caught the naming of the company then the backtracking. Couldn't he have noticed that and edited it out. Most of the video is filler content anyways. If it was only delivery that was the issue, then did he forget he lives in London? Traffic?

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure why they needed that huge gravel area when they have quite a large paved patio already and with a dog the bigger lawn is better, they could have just took up the ugly old astroturf then re sod that area.
Then they’re off to the south of France for a week in July (I think) hawking Waitrose must be paying welI.

Reactions: 3
All the gear and no idea. Those plants will choke each other out. That nice light gravel will be green and mucky by the end of the year. It’s also not anywhere near deep enough, and weeds will grow in it anyway. So he’ll use yet more nasty chemicals to kill the weeds and bleach the gravel for the dogs to ingest via their paws. Soooo, soo nice.

All the gear and no idea. Those plants will choke each other out. That nice light gravel will be green and mucky by the end of the year. It’s also not anywhere near deep enough, and weeds will grow in it anyway. So he’ll use yet more nasty chemicals to kill the weeds and bleach the gravel for the dogs to ingest via their paws. Soooo, soo nice.
I know they’re in such a rush to make it their own, but why not live in the space for a year as it is, to see what works and what doesn’t. But Lukey boy knows better.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know they’re in such a rush to make it their own, but why not live in the space for a year as it is, to see what works and what doesn’t. But Lukey boy knows better.
It’s all for content, with not a thought for how many times he’s going to have to redo things because of work that comes after. If he didn’t do these shite sticking plaster over a problem jobs he’d have nothing to film because what else does he do? In Luke World he needs to get the garden looking Insta worthy (as long as you squint) so he can film himself sitting out there holding a book or standing in front of the barbecue. That laughable fire pit for example - great size for a courtyard garden but utterly pointless in a larger area - which will only manage to singe Maggie’s whiskers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they so desperately wanted a gravelled area why not put it at the bottom of the garden so the poor dog doesn't have to walk over it?
Did he get that fire pit from wish? if I was him I would do a what I ordered versus what I got video on that 🤣

Reactions: 7
If they so desperately wanted a gravelled area why not put it at the bottom of the garden so the poor dog doesn't have to walk over it?
Did he get that fire pit from wish? if I was him I would do a what I ordered versus what I got video on that 🤣
He is going to do more borders, path and a pergola….. maggie will be left with a tiny bit of grass lol.

Reactions: 3
He is going to do more borders, path and a pergola….. maggie will be left with a tiny bit of grass lol.
Poor little Maggie. I'm 100% sure they love her to bits, but really she needs lawn to run and play.
Maybe, they'll realise the gravel hurts her paws and they'll re-turf.

We live in hope.....