Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the poll was before my time here, but out of the three I would say Zara. IMO, Luke and his mum don’t have the marbles to come up with some of the funny Mo replies. Ohhh plot twist. Maybe Mo is Mr. C? 😆
It’s at the top of thread #2

IMG_3876.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So after Zara defending the fact that they use a strimmer to cut the lawn as it’s ’so Hickledy Pickledy that a lawn mower would not be able to cut it … they then dig up turf bag it and take to a dump why not move that turf and fix the lawn for free!
Why why are they using a lawn roller to flatten mud? Use a tamper or just tread it down.
Weed killer only works on the growing weeds it’s not a preventative treatment they would have been better spreading salt on the dirt.
why did they put slug pellets down do they have a slug army attacking the gravel?
I mean fair enough they worked hard but once again it was poorly planned and researched just gun ho full steam ahead for the vlog!

Reactions: 10
The drawing up of the plans, even down the the colouring pencils killed me😂 idk why.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was like watching a comedy show!!! The one where they ģet it all wrong, and the audience screaming noooo!!! But they carry on regardless!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks rough as anything recently, you’d think he’d beg someone for some free skincare to look a bit less haggard!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The gardening quote was very cheap. It's interesting how they did not have the money for it and were so stingy!!!! Explains why fixing the leaks or the shed are low priority because they are broke and looking for kindly gifted items for the house. Dragging earth and stones through the house to do this crappy "garden design" i mean how dumb and unneceesary.

Zara talking utter tit about how you can only mow completely flat grass was hilarious. Then just the comedy of them hacking up rolled turf binning it and then rolling mud. The weed and slug killer was unecessary and dangerous for the dogs. The plastic liners and the gravel will just create a crunchy,soggy water feature. The ground is likely to sink. Hope Zaras got goggles for the next time she strims as there will be millions of stones around ready to be thrown up now.

One thing i did notice in that blog was a weird white down pipe on the neighbours wall, that sort of went into the gutter but also went nowhere................I think the plumbing of their next door neighbours property is probably incorrect and there's bigger problems. The green coloured leaky extension is definately over the boundary.

I think the black fence will piss the neighbours off as it's likely to drip through based on their DIY skills. It feels a bit like they are constructing a prison yard black fence, gravel and no doubt fake grass will be next.

They are just so smug and arrogant, watching them ruin and devalue their house is a comedy show now complete with sketches done by Luke!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shows a very contemporary angled garden design as ‘inspo’ throws lumber in a straight line across the yard and chucks down rocks making definite tripping hazards.
I have raised areas with pea gravel and a river rock beds winding across them but it’s at the back of my garden not something we walk across to get to he rest of the garden.
Everything seems to be the cheap knock off version of someone else’s design. All from IKEA , homebargains and tat someone is selling/giving away as it’s outdated now.
6 months on and there’s still a huge damp issue with next door’s extension 😳

The garden looks cheap and tit. The shed is rotten why would he even try to fix it and I can’t even be bothered to add anymore commentary to the mould. Ffs. His whole gentleman vibe with jazz music, choice of antiques, house style, furniture choices is all at odds with each other. It is such a mess and very predictable.

Reactions: 9
The backyard will become the new painting project. They will be redoing it every single summer until they realise that they should have paid a professional.
Better to have left the garden project to next year so they can save money for it than doing a botch job.

Reactions: 7
IMG_2740.png

I really don’t understand the vision here. Why is he installing these picture lights to illuminate his collection of Colleen Hoover paperbacks? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2944914
I really don’t understand the vision here. Why is he installing these picture lights to illuminate his collection of Colleen Hoover paperbacks? 🙈
The light isn't even straight. And it's gonna be a bugger to clean on top of the shelf. And fixing the wall behind the shelf is now gonna be harder because the shelves are already installed.

Also, the shelf in the next room, top shelf, that's a massive panel gap between the back wall and the shelf, you can see the light through the gap.

Just doing it all in such an arse about tit way.

Reactions: 7
So the ‘library’ that doesn’t get much natural light is going to be painted what is ‘essentially’ 🙄 a v dark red. Someone needs to stage an intervention before it’s too late!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the ‘library’ that doesn’t get much natural light is going to be painted what is ‘essentially’ 🙄 a v dark red. Someone needs to stage an intervention before it’s too late!
nah - it’s funnier for us to watch him making all the bad decisions 🙈

• Haha
What a mess they have made of the living room just to install those awful lights🙄
I wonder if that black fence stain has seeped through to the neighbours side 🤔
The book cases still look tit 🤣
---
Why would you use a paint colour called sweatpants ffs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8