Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody awful light fitting in the office/spare bedroom - it’s art deco according to him, well Matalan’s interpretation of art deco at least, and is the look he’s going for in the rest of the house. It’s going to be such a horrible mish mash of old tat and new tat. I’m going to have to watch the rest of his house vlogs from behind a cushion

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Luke complaining their old flat wasn’t good for their wellbeing because it lacked light…I’m sure continually painting it various dark shades really helped ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Luke complaining their old flat wasn’t good for their wellbeing because it lacked light…I’m sure continually painting it various dark shades really helped ffs 🤦‍♀️
The way he was talking about his skin being better, make me laugh. Delulu.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How has zara got the bigger bedroom with the big bay window?
Did they arm wrestle for it 🤔

Reactions: 3
This is going to be so fun to watch this twit ruin the period property with tasteless crap 😂. The Argos table , the hideous light so far

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sound bad but I'm enjoying watching the duck ups and delusion.

• Haha
Not a large house by any means, can’t fit the two sofas in the lounge together so one in each area yet buy a bloody piano to go in there ( I refuse to call it a library) then look at even larger sofas in Ikea.
Signs of mice in the under-stairs cupboard so yeah store the dog food in there 🤷‍♀️ Get a pest control company in to double check everywhere and block any entrance points and place some traps. He fails to realize the cold weather has yet to really kick in when they’ll be looking for food and warmth over winter.

• Haha
Haha latest video from old mouse droppings in cupboard under the stairs.... haha Harry Potter would have refused to stay there.

Anyway mouse droppings to this soup.... gross

1701004765035.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Christ, he can't even drill a screw into a wall with taking half the wall away 😂. & what's with the bodged curtain polls 🙄. Plus contunually complaining how hard he's been working. Yeah, try getting a proper job, like most of us, AND doing up a new house at the same time. There's also no way they paid for a full structural survey on that house given the amount of problems that are becoming apparent!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a bloody palaver - have a crying jag in the garden because he can’t work out how to use a wood plane. I thought he’d hit his low when he was flapping and hyperventilating about going into the loft so had to wear his coat and put his hood up, but he seems to be wobbling on the edge in pretty much every video.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness, he was trying so hard to show he ‘loved’ the mismatched tree decor making it very obvious that this was all Zara’s choices .. he will ensure they place a very large over the top fully coordinated tree in the ‘Victorian’ bay window over looking the row of Victorian houses opposite.
he’s floundering on the DIY jobs on his own, completely botched the mirror hanging, now how is he going to patch that wall and then match the exact paint (unless the previous owners left some of the paint) because no two white paints are exactly the same. And he couldn’t look up on you tube how to use a door plane? He relys in Mr C for a lot of DIY info and his step dad when he’s there.
also I think Zara’s parents outright refuse to be on camera, good for them, I still think he needs to be recompensing Zara for using her for content on HIS channel, let’s hope he shared his YT income stream with her.

Reactions: 9
Hi Luke,

Just leaving this here as I think you might find it useful.

IMG_7611.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10