Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely trying for a #prdiscount from Hillary's with his latest stories. I got an extra 10% off my order when I signed up to the newsletter. Maybe he should try that!
Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️ Grift grift grift. Has there ever been a more useless ‘job’ as an influencer.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️ Grift grift grift. Has there ever been a more useless ‘job’ as an influencer.
Please, Hillary's do yourselves a favour and don't stoop to giving Fluke a freebie. He'll drop you like hot coals as soon as he's wrung you out and it won't convince any of us to buy from you..it may have the opposite effect.

Keep your dignity, please.

Reactions: 7
He thinks he so original ordering shutters - sadly he isn’t. I’ve had shutters for 15 years and every other fucker down my road has them now too, I want to rip mine out. I ordered really expensive shutters for the front of my house and a few years later I had an extension and needed some for the back, I went for the cheaper Hillary’s brand and those ones although newer have already cracked and yellowed from the sun…would never ever use them again.

Reactions: 8
Guys...are Luke and Zara the only homeowners in the UK? The smugness is embarrassing!
---
I was shot down in flames by another tattler (Mo perhaps?) for suggesting the social climbing Luke was (he’d said he lived between Hartlepool and Durham) from Peterlee or Easington. It wasn’t a bad guess. It’s Wingate. Three and five miles away respectively from my guess. So he is from County Durham (TS postcode) not Durham itself. I’d mentioned his accent was ‘unusual’. The areas around the Category D coalfield areas that were economically unviable and cleared in the 1960’s had dialects called pitmatic. It’s dying out now. I think Lukey- boys odd accent is him trying and failing to be ‘posh’. I was told I was uneducated. This was a tad upsetting 😂 being privately educated and a successful business owner.
Remember this is a man who insisted he lived in central London when he actually lived on Streatham High Road. He has champagne taste on lemonade money

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s Sunday so that means it must be time for another comedy of DIY errors and shameless self-promotion.

Puke has been spending money again. This time he’s bought some cups. He keeps mentioning the things he’s wasted money on are of a ‘Parisian’ style while wearing his striped French top so last years obsession with Italy has clearly been replaced with this years obsession with France.

There’s been a bit of a duck-up with the ceiling roses and the light coverings but he’s happy the plastering’s finished and has been furiously plugging away for Hillary’s, grinning toothily while holding up their brochure and extolling the virtues of their service.

I noticed he seems to have a problem with using the correct tense “We’ve ran into a problem”, “I’ve just came into the living room”. Could be a Northern thing but my Mam is a Geordie and doesn’t speak like this.

He and Zara take Maggie for a walk. Luke explains that in Summer, it’s light outside when you wake up and doesn’t get dark until late. Of course they go to Gail’s for a pretentious ‘little coffee’.

He joins Iwan for a kayaking experience down the Thames. Iwan must have been doing all the paddling as Luke doesn’t have a hair out of place by the end.

Having previously mentioned he barely drinks these days, Luke orders an Aperol Spritz with his lunch (what is the fascination with this drink??).

Can’t wait for them realising the dark red library back room was a mistake in the next vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s certainly grifting hard for those Hillary’s shutters to be #kindlygifted. I’m actually embarrassed for him 😬 Imagine telling people this is your ‘career’.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He surely thinks he is the next Monty Don - he has zero knowledge of gardening and yet he makes out his hands were made for soil.

Zara is a smug faced twit isn't she - does she ever smile🙄

In fact both are smug faced twats - I wish YT didn't suggest watching his channel, and I wish I didn't set my watching so low, to watching him.

I hope Hilarys give him bugger all - but seeing as this was a 2nd mention and the waving around of the brochure, it's looking likely. Shameful 🙄😏

Why Mr Carrington engages with him is beyond me - I like Ewan, but Luke you're a tosser.

• Haha
  • Heart
im confused with the lighting, like is it lighting for a picture. Whats the point in lighting just the top shelf and the rest in darkness.
Oh I agree. They are picture lights, and the shelves will just be darkness below the top one. Not gonna add light to the room either. Just bad design choices constantly from the Muppet.

Reactions: 11
im confused with the lighting, like is it lighting for a picture. Whats the point in lighting just the top shelf and the rest in darkness.
They would have better placed to have lighting inside the cabinets - would have still given them enough light in the evening. The picture lights they've choosen don't go with the Victoriana of the house.

Reactions: 10
1000011828.png

Don't blame the Victorian house having a doorway too narrow for the pot to go through Luke.

Blame yourself for being a daft twit and not thinking about how you were gonna get it into the garden before you bought it.

• Haha
“I have these pinch me moments, and like, wow, oh, I love living here”

You live five miles away from Greenwich park, babes. You drive five miles to walk your dog, when you can walk around the corner and give her a good walk on the common, or go to Oxleas or Shrewsbury Park. There are at least 6-8 large open spaces and parks around you before you get to Greenwich. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He now wants giant herbaceous borders.- should have thought of that before lining the garden with bin bags and tit shingle.
He had the tree taken out of the front garden. I don't agree with tree murder and I assume any issues with the roots would have come up on the survey. The tree has already put its roots down so there was no issues. Ironically he has planted trees next to trees in his new flower beds near to the house.
You couldn't make this tit up.
The mugs were ugly. The lights looked tit.
They finally admitted owning a home is expensive and a money pit but remain smug and determined to invest in nonsense while the damp gets damper!

• Heart
He made Spag bol and said "making ragu sauce", something similar - such a pretentious head! Is Spag bol not good enough for him and Zara...

He wants to be the new Jamie Oliver and a gardening guru - he really just irks me big time 🙄🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No idea there was a thread about this guy. I don't follow his content much though I definitely preferred him when he was Geordie, what on Earth happened to his accent?? Talk about being ashamed of your roots

Reactions: 7