Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our northern boy luke posing outside his London terraced home❤

(I'm sorry Ian mckellen fans but I saw this and it's kinda uncanny) move over George Micheal 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely as today’s slog was ‘essentially’ 🙄 one big plug for Waitrose, it’s should’ve been declared/ labelled as a AD ? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Surely as today’s slog was ‘essentially’ 🙄 one big plug for Waitrose, it’s should’ve been declared/ labelled as a AD ? 🤷‍♀️
A day in a life of where he fucks around and literally does nothing. All his house tit most people fit around full time jobs and family commitments he is such a lazy privileged tit who is simply a scrounger looking for sponsors. The now bullshit of widening the borders as Maggie sees her space shrink even further, soo Lon she won’t have enough space to lay out on. Waitrose ought to pick people to represent their brand.

Reactions: 7
You can take the lad out of the defunct mining villages of COUNTY DURHAM but you can’t take ‘em out of the lad.

Truffle salt from Waitrose. ‘It’s graaaaatttte yo put on yaaaa chips’. Classy boi.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh great he’s getting his face in the telegraph for a how to buy a house with a friend article… hope they write on how not to renovate a house too!

Reactions: 2
They've only just done the garden, but mow it needs a "tidy up", they have no clue how to do things right.

If I was Zara (on the same level of annoying) I'd be seriously pissed that I'm working a "proper job" and he tits about all day. He went to have his haircut, did some gardening.... For a young guy, he is so lazy. How the hell can he feel he has done a days work, with what he shows online. Shameful.

Reactions: 6
So…a Turkish barber told Luke’s fortune for him by looking at his rim. Okaaaay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Luke is looking more and more like a washed up Geordie

Zara still looks like an oompa loompa
The people of Newcastle did not claim him, nor is his homeland of petelee close to making him a Geordie 😎🤣 but can’t wait for Mo the Ho to come back on and tell us how we’re all wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he call it the "WaiTRoSe TeAm" when it's actually just a few attention seeking InFLuEnCeRs that have drawn to each other because they are all equally insufferable? Katie Pix gives me xameliax vibes. Eats something aggressively on camera, so Luke calls her a foodie. Absolutely vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The people of Newcastle did not claim him, nor is his homeland of petelee close to making him a Geordie 😎🤣 but can’t wait for Mo the Ho to come back on and tell us how we’re all wrong
Sorry, I'm not from the UK. So I guess the more appropriate term is "Chav." He looking more and more like a chav

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He is definitely no Geordie or from Durham. London can keep him and his failing to be posh accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is definitely no Geordie or from Durham. London can keep him and his failing to be posh accent.
It’s the weird accent and there’s definitely something weird going on with his mouth, he sort of lifts up his top lip & grins with his teeth,it looks & sounds odd. Meanwhile Zara comes from Plymouth,as do I ,however I can’t detect any West Country accent she sounds like a mean girl to me.