Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000011951.png

Proofread your ads Luke!

Also, Morrisons are also selling those same mocktail mixes, presumably at a cheaper price.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They get paid to make mistakes and typos. Look how poorly styled that pic is. Couldn’t even be arsed to set it up properly.
Can any of us imagine getting away with that in our own professions? Lazy fecking tykes. All of ‘em!

Reactions: 8
Looks shite and doesn’t inspire me to try it
Waitrose is an instantly recognisable brand; the marketing team must guard it religiously. Surely, they should help him to adhere to their brand guidelines (unless they're not convinced many watch his antics!).

Two more toxic plants to add to the ‘dog’ friendly garden !! Bloody hell just a quick google search, lupine are poisonous, Luke!! And he already had an olive tree but I guess that wasn’t statement worthy enough ! Pretentious Pratt!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The umbrella vase looks amazing next to that bare plaster wall.
He's such a moron. Buying all the finishing touches when the house is a building site. Cannot understand how much money he is wasting on finishing touches and pot plants when the house still needs major works done he is saying they can't afford.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What a lovely neighbour, helping with the pot…by the way, it’s been several months, have they sorted their overflow pipe and the manky mouldy wall/ damp yet? 🤔

Reactions: 5
1) you have no personality Luke
Screenshot_20240616-175842.png

2) they would be the most impractical useless bookends in existence. (They look more like tealight candle holders to me then bookends)

Screenshot_20240616-175845.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The pretentious twit remind me of Hyacinth Bucket, for those too young to know who this is, 😂 here is a character synopsis…

“Hyacinth Bucket constantly aims to impress people, particularly of the upper and upper-middle classes, and to give the impression that she is of high social standing, despite her modest status. This is epitomised in her insistence on pronouncing her surname as "Bouquet". She has an "acquired cultured accent which buckles under stress."

• Haha
The pretentious twit remind me of Hyacinth Bucket, for those too young to know who this is, 😂 here is a character synopsis…

“Hyacinth Bucket constantly aims to impress people, particularly of the upper and upper-middle classes, and to give the impression that she is of high social standing, despite her modest status. This is epitomised in her insistence on pronouncing her surname as "Bouquet". She has an "acquired cultured accent which buckles under stress."
I've long thought this about Luke. Or maybe he's a Sheridan.

He'd definitely host a Candlelight Supper.
keeping-up-appearances-quotes-hyacinth-on-snobbery.jpg
e525843056c4c14c65027500b0cc9145.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh just when I think he can't annoy me anymore he does. Can't be bothered with his smug attitude...ps luke your house is a mess.

• Haha
Can't believe the neighbour helped him with the giant pot to be honest! It can't be the side with the leak as he said they are health and safety experts.
I don't really understand why he carbonated the Waitrose drink???? They do fizzy fake mojitos in Aldi, surely the Waitrose one is mean to be more natural.

He's clearly DESPERATE for a Waitrose column. Please Waitrose don't do it and have some respect for your customers!

• Haha