Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been genuinely belly laughing at these posts plus chuckling away at the car crash new vlog. I don’t think MotheHo is Gurning-boy’s Mammy. She hasn’t the brain cells to come up with any witty remarks. I don’t think it’s Orange Face either as the comments are too camp. If it’s not Lukie himself it’s a random troll. Deffo not Iwan. He has much more class than that.

Anyone else think he cooked that dinner in the house then placed it on the BBQ and pretended he’d grilled it there?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What a bleeping mess! I’ve had plenty of rewiring done over the years and have never seen such a terrible standard of making good. Absolutely awful. Zara can’t have even got those dust sheets out of the packet given the amount of dust everywhere. Garden-wise they’re using the soil they dug up from under the turf to fill their planters so will end up with grass growing in between the plants. They’re making an absolute pigs ear of this, it’s painful to watch 😬 Would the breeze block planters add £1,500 of value?!!!! Is he mad?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the trees and plants he randomly planted on the edge of the gravel pit are way to close and should not be planted together .. a wisteria next to an olive tree with a cordiline and a laurel bush 🤦‍♀️ Zero research thought or planning
---
So he’s painted the neighbours fences and plans to paint the neighbours damp wall .. wonder if he asked permission to do this first from them as technically they belong to the neighbours not L&Z

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The lights are disaster. What a mess! The look dreadful and are pointless. That silly switch doesn't isolate the bookcase lights in both rooms so it's all on or none on. No one would want that as you cant close each room off from each other. Having both rooms illuminated defeats the object surely?? Having the electrician in after the ikea hack what a rubbish plan that was. it's so obvious anything that needs chasing means carpets and floorboards could come up, walls need channelling and you can't have things in the way like crappy shelving and cupboards.

He's going to CARRY 850KG of gravel through the house what a bleeping clown that's a nightmare! And if the gravel feature doesn't work, which as discussed above it won't - how will they ever scrape up 850kg of crappy gravel out of the back!

He's admitted that they dont know the cost of anything, so what does Zara do in property exactly?????? They seem to be complete idiots. Theres no way they have the money to do any big renovations and the quality of work done so far, and the decisions they have made they are devaluing the house

The fence paint will all be dripping through to the other side, the plants are all wrong as well. It really is an absolute tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They really have no clue and making a right dogs dinner out of everything. Now they are going to do the bathroom soon, so all the building work going through the house!!! Doing the house on a budget with poor quality items and no skill.

Reactions: 9
Everything they’re doing arse about face. Surely the lights for the book shelves should’ve been fitted before they titted about chopping up / installing the bookcases. The black fencing closes the garden in and makes it appear smaller, and why are they keeping that ugly conifer. He’s going to paint the neighbours wall…is that before or after the saturation and mould is sorted? It’s all such a dogs dinner.

Why didn't he just clean everything and pack it up before making everything even dirtier? Zara totally let that happen on purpose...surely? Babies playing house. 😧

Reactions: 7
I can't even believe he posted that vlog with that house looking so dusty. Couldn't even make an attempt before turning on the camera? They'll be cleaning that dust for weeks. The dust sheets clearly haven't been used. I'd actually cry if that was my house. Dust and dirt from the garden everywhere. A right bleeping mess.

Also the bookshelves already looked shite but honestly I was like I'll wait until they're finished maybe it'll eventually look nice. NOPE. Those lights look awful, they disappear. And seeing that ugly ass white switch after having those new ones installed. What a pigs ear they're making. Stripping everything out and gutting the house of any charm.

I thought don't be too judgemental wait until they are turned on and then he did and I almost lost my tit. It lights up one shelf in the dimmest light.

It's a comedy at this point....

Why oh why didn't Zara cover the new white couch in dust sheets 🙈
He tries to disguise it with his big, toothy smile but you could feel that underneath, he was seething with the situation.
Tbh, when when we had our whole house rewired, it was carnage, but the electrician used his own dust sheets & Henry the Hoover to help minimise the dust. It feels as if their electrician didn't take care and Zara should've said something or covered the area with their own dust sheets.

the floors are going to be fucked when he drags the gravel bags through!
I think he was sort of hinting it was a big mistake to block the door off and it would have made a difference to the electrical work
it seems like he does all he housework so basically Zara didn't bother really to cover stuff up thinking he will Clean it anyway

Reactions: 7
Am I seeing this correctly? Is he indicating they're considering adding a downstairs loo in the library/piano room? 😆
Well, without knowing the plumbing situation of the house, retrofitting a downstairs loo is gonna a big job, because of getting water to the toilet and more significantly, getting the waste away from the toilet.

Massive expense, for little added value, and since there is only 2 people in the house, it feels like an unnecessary expenditure.

And that's before you get to the fact that who wants to be sitting down to a nice meal in the dining room, or reading a book, and someone leaves the toilet and you have to eat your Sunday roast while smelling someone's dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get why they don’t take the hint and be like right we’ll leave it as it is. There’s usually a reason in these types of houses there isn’t a downstairs toilet etc

But the priority should be the damp ffs Mr thats a big job… yes but a top priority dip tit

Reactions: 4
He tries to disguise it with his big, toothy smile but you could feel that underneath, he was seething with the situation.
Tbh, when when we had our whole house rewired, it was carnage, but the electrician used his own dust sheets & Henry the Hoover to help minimise the dust. It feels as if their electrician didn't take care and Zara should've said something or covered the area with their own dust sheets.
Let's face it that electrician hacked their home up. If a tradesman has pride in their work they clean as they go.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, without knowing the plumbing situation of the house, retrofitting a downstairs loo is gonna a big job, because of getting water to the toilet and more significantly, getting the waste away from the toilet.

Massive expense, for little added value, and since there is only 2 people in the house, it feels like an unnecessary expenditure.

And that's before you get to the fact that who wants to be sitting down to a nice meal in the dining room, or reading a book, and someone leaves the toilet and you have to eat your Sunday roast while smelling someone's dump.
Luke said that apparently many people viewed the house but no one wanted it because there is only one bathroom. Having a second toilet for a three bedroom house does make sense to be fair. Building it won’t be easy but they will struggle to sell it without one. Any couple with kids (the usual buyers of a three-bed house) will want more than one bathroom.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
LOL! It gets more and more awful every week what the hell is he doing? the gravel is horrid, poor dogs and their feet, yet a garden for Maggie, More removal of garden now with a path and his stupid border and a pergola, poor dog.

He decided to knock a gravel company and then not give any context for the reasons, really bad form for a business. Is he annoyed as you didnt get another freebee or discount? haha chest infection and then out in his shorts and t-shirt the twit. The garden is hideous, the B&Q tit is hideous and well he is hideous.

Reactions: 4