Luke Catleugh #3 at last! He bought a house! What a shame his new roommate’s a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shot down in flames by another tattler (Mo perhaps?) for suggesting the social climbing Luke was (he’d said he lived between Hartlepool and Durham) from Peterlee or Easington. It wasn’t a bad guess. It’s Wingate. Three and five miles away respectively from my guess. So he is from County Durham (TS postcode) not Durham itself. I’d mentioned his accent was ‘unusual’. The areas around the Category D coalfield areas that were economically unviable and cleared in the 1960’s had dialects called pitmatic. It’s dying out now. I think Lukey- boys odd accent is him trying and failing to be ‘posh’. I was told I was uneducated. This was a tad upsetting 😂 being privately educated and a successful business owner.

Reactions: 4
I like Luke's house but their taste is awful. Of course it is for content. Far too many tacky bits and pieces in the kitchen. Why are their determined to ruin the garden. A small garden should be kept simple. But I am enjoying to see what is coming up next.

Reactions: 5
I was shot down in flames by another tattler (Mo perhaps?) for suggesting the social climbing Luke was (he’d said he lived between Hartlepool and Durham) from Peterlee or Easington. It wasn’t a bad guess. It’s Wingate. Three and five miles away respectively from my guess. So he is from County Durham (TS postcode) not Durham itself. I’d mentioned his accent was ‘unusual’. The areas around the Category D coalfield areas that were economically unviable and cleared in the 1960’s had dialects called pitmatic. It’s dying out now. I think Lukey- boys odd accent is him trying and failing to be ‘posh’. I was told I was uneducated. This was a tad upsetting 😂 being privately educated and a successful business owner.
You shouldn’t give any flying fucks to be honest and well I agree with you, Luke is not posh and definitely not from Durham.

• Heart
You shouldn’t give any flying fucks to be honest and well I agree with you, Luke is not posh and definitely not from Durham.
Thank you. He’s nothing but a useless 💨. It obvious the guy has scraped a pass in some ‘journalistic’ degree but where can his career take him long term? The YouTube how to ruin a house vlog’s won’t last much longer and Mr C will tire of the little runt.

Reactions: 2
I was thoroughly disgruntled to see that he’s bought the the same M&S Olive bolster cushions as me :mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Luke should check out Havesomevision on YT he’s completely renovated a London Victorian terrace house and explains the whole process step by step.

Reactions: 3
I’m confused with how long they intend to live together, he keeps saying ina a couple of years.

Reactions: 3
A map of Greenwich where he wished he lived. Bought from the overpriced tourist market. 🫣
TV left on the floor of the living room where the plastering is going on. 😵💫
Bought new cushions before they’ve even painted the rooms. 🤡
The most disgusting candy stripe table lamp. 😑
Ordered Hillary’s shutters who are notoriously expensive, so he think 40% off is a grand deal. Didn’t bother to get any other quotes. 🤑
Made brownies. Looked like a packet mix. 🫢
Bought ceiling lamps that me nan used to have. 🤯

And these were the highlights, boys and girls. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A map of Greenwich where he wished he lived. Bought from the overpriced tourist market. 🫣
Ordered Hillary’s shutters who are notoriously expensive, so he think 40% off is a grand deal. Didn’t bother to get any other quotes. 🤑

thanks for the recap I’ll avoid it unless I should watch for comedy value? 😂

The lights are bleeping ugly. I'm not seeing the vision with those nipple lights at all.

Cushions, hideous
Lamp, hideous (christ that lamp 🤣)
Ceiling lights, hideous
Shutter choice, hideous (how expensive are those shutters if its going to take the pair of them nine months to pay them off ffs 🫣)
Then he's saying their cooker and fridge are on there last legs
---
That rug is hideous too

Reactions: 7
Cushions, hideous
Ceiling lights, hideous
Shutter choice, hideous (how expensive are those shutters if its going to take the pair of them nine months to pay them off ffs 🫣)
---
That rug is hideous too
And they still have the mouldy walls inside and out not being addressed. But hey! Let’s focus on the soft furnishings instead 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Their “wonderful” builder who turned up hours late the first day and didn’t turn up at all the next day, who left the floor spotless - camera pans to dusty water-marked floor 😑

£40 on the lamp but has nowhere to put it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cushions, hideous
Ceiling lights, hideous
---
That rug is hideous too
is he just trying to get some free kitchen appliances I wonder.

The content lately is a bit dire, just rehashing the same Instagram stories as instagram posts then the weekly blog is just a video of everything already posted on Instagram.