Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s not the weight you lift, it’s how you do it. Her form has always been shocking and she’s employed a PT that’s all about insta likes and showing off and not about good form and safe lifting.

Reactions: 10

wizardora

Kids do long days from young ages if at nursery though too? God my kids were at nursery 8-5:30 when I went back to work.

• Heart

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Her latest story about not going to the NHS A&E because it's shit and she'll go to her private Urgent Care tomorrow. Does she say these things to sound out of touch deliberately?

• Haha

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Maybe it was a condition she set on their relationship ‘look I’ll shag you if I must bc I absolutely want the dollar, but it’s a concrete no to having any photos taken together. Have I made myself clear’ 😂

• Haha

daledancer

It blows my mind that your own home, your personal space, sanctuary is so busy filled with people that are not your family you have to go to your Mums house to sleep.....

Bettyboop123

Re this mornings pod for those who listen - did anyone else hear Luisa talking about cancer being a better way to die, as family members get to say a long goodbye vs someone dying unexpectedly ie heart attack… or have I had auditory hallucinations?! 🤯

In what world is watching your loved one, undergo possibly rounds and rounds of chemo, lose so much of themselves, become weaker and weaker and then eventually die - and not always in a dignified, pain free manner - better for the family?! Let alone the individual themselves.

Honest question, is it that she says these things for the shock factor and to have the ‘unpopular opinion’, or is she really that ignorant?

I can normally brush off Luisa’s opinions as her being an attention seeking child, but this one really hit a nerve 🤬
I’ve not listened just yet but cannot believe she has said this! Although I also can believe it.
After watching various family members go through chemo, yes it’s a ‘long goodbye’ but it’s also like grieving 2/3 times. The original diagnosis. Then being told they have x amount of time left. Then them actually passing away. Luisa has obviously never experienced someone close to her fight cancer to have that kind of outlook! 😡

• Heart
I just listened to this week's podcast and she admitted to masterbating in the car.....like isbthis while she is driving ??? How??what a strange woman

• Wow
  • Haha

YouDoYouHun

Tickles me so much she thinks she’s such an advocate for working hard to get a great life. What did she actually do that gave her success? Everything she has is because she married a rich older man, that’s really the long and short of it. She preaches on the pod, and on stories, about you get out of life what you put in … no hun, you just led down and let Andrew ‘put in’ something of his in order to bank roll this life you have. For your part, you did nothing.
This is spot on! It would respect her more if she just owned the fact she married a rich man. My cousin also married a millionaire and hasn’t worked a day since - she openly says how grateful she is what a beautiful life he has given her and I feel like Luisa would come across much better if she said the same thing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
She's Luisa Stickman from here on out 😂
She’ll buzz off it, doesn’t realise it’s not the 90s anymore & people don’t admire anorexia. At the big age of 36 you’d think she’d have better priorities… also surprised she’s 36, would’ve easily said she’s in early 40s 🙈

She will likely be getting private healthcare. She bleats on about it enough.
This is my point. I have private healthcare and also have had cancer (am fine now) that the NHS detected and surgically treated, and provide 10 year aftercare for. My private healthcare provider couldn’t provide the multi disciplinary plan or world leading expertise the NHS did, and have told me not to switch my (very straight forward! A blood test and 2 x types of scan) aftercare to them because they couldn’t adequately treat a reoccurrence if it happens. Luisa has no idea what she’s going on about when she puts private versus NHS, and unfortunately for her life is about to demonstrate the differences to her. Hopefully it teaches her to stop purporting dangerous right wing myths about the NHS.