Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

intheindustry

VIP Member
Sorry to all of you who have also lost mothers or someone close to cancer, I lost my mum 4yrs ago to cancer. I can’t begin to imagine how the days leading to her death could have been any worse. One day she rang from hospital sounding upbeat about her treatment, the next morning a blood clot related to the treatment and by the time we got to the hospital it was a long afternoon waiting for her to go. No last conversations, no acknowledgment that we were there. Watching a person slipping away and having everything taken by cancer is just horrendous…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Someone has gone savage at her on the Luanna Facebook group, calling her out for her entitlement and attitude. She’s probably having a quick call with Andrew now to ask what she should write back - we all know when Luisa tries to argue/debate a point she is getting pointers from people with a brain. She has no knowledge of current affairs, world issues or politics at all. The woman doesn’t even know where certain countries are in the world. Thick as shit.

alk1989

So embarrassing watching luisa throw herself at Carrie Johnson. There's no way Carrie would even give her the time of day if she wasn't rich. Im surprised lusia posted a picture on her stories with Andrew clearly in the background aswell when she makes out he's a man of mystery

rhobh17

VIP Member
Makes out she’s some sort of healthy queen who PT’s and is vegetarian bla bla, and then vapes away 🫠. Probably does it so it suppresses her appetite.

Reactions: 11
Genuine question, but does this woman ever spend time with her children? She’s always out, or riding or abroad somewhere. It’s not even school holidays yet and she’s away riding and enjoying life by the pool. Or are her children at boarding school?
She comes across like her kids are an inconvenience and she's all for herself in doing whatever suits her best. Her eldest boards - she's been open about that on her pod and insta. Limitless money = limitless holidays.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Yeah… like the kids are awake for that time anyway (+ the rest!), I often wince when I read comments like that as the burden of managing children’s schedules/making professional and personal concessions/lbr the shame p much always sits with the mum… like no one’s kid is gonna expire of exhaustion for spending the day at a school/nursery lol.
I’m not shaming anyone. I know the struggle of juggling childcare. I am talking about a multi millionaire whose nannies sometimes outnumber children. Her kids aren’t at school until late down to need (like it is for most people). I was simply saying it’s a long day for a little one.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Bloody hell…she’s become the duckling dealer to the rich and famous 😂🐣 Carrie and Borris on Friday night, Stacey Solomon on Saturday….who will be next??

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
Lolz. Appears on podcast. Gets criticism from listeners of the podcast. Shouts insults at the listeners of the podcast. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
my first title can’t wait to put it on my cv ❤
Congratulations you’ve won a free pass to Barry’s Bootcamp don’t forget to post on your way there to let us know you’re going and what time and take a photo of your post workout smoothie or it obviously didn’t happen 😙

• Haha

LittlemissM

VIP Member
It’s ok she’s flattered she’s un relatable … and doesn’t want to be a basic bitch 🤣

She forgets that’s out here in the real world she’s just that
She wishes she was un relatable! She acts like a lottery winner 😂😂 it’s completely relatable! If I’d won the rich husband lottery I’d buy a fuck off massive house, buy loads of horses and holiday all the time!!! She’s such a dick 😂😂😂
---
Luisa is the very definition of a basic bitch 😂😂😂
---

She had a private education so not poor although not sure how well off her parents were
Well they live with her, so poncy rich at best.

• Haha

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
My mum has just passed in January after a year long, horrific battle with cancer, I can’t even put into words how utterly disgusting and ignorant I found her comments 😓
I watched my mum die a slow painful death for two years, the last 6 months were horrific. Each day I’d think, this is the best she’s ever going to be and is only going to get worse. It was the most horrendously difficult thing to go through and until you’ve watched someone suffer like that you have no idea do you? At the end, we prayed for her to die for her sake but we also prayed for her to get better, it was devastating. I’m so sorry you lost your mum so recently. Mine was 10 years ago, I’ll never get over it it just gets easier to live with

• Heart
  • Sad
You are an angel for what you do! I bet your heart is heavy from all that you witness day in day out, but I hope you know the difference you make to the families and to those dying from this god awful disease ❤
Thank you ❤
My job can be incredibly difficult, more so than not, but it is privilege caring for those at the end of their life and supporting families through the process.

I can only assume Luisa has never had to experience such, else she would not make such an ignorant comment.

• Heart

Cat87

VIP Member
I just cannot imagine off loading my kids to others on this scale….

so I can gym, ride horses and have holidays?

Reactions: 10

bitterangel

I don’t understand her absolute pure hatred about breastfeeding? It’s almost like she’s personally offended by it? To me, she gives me the vibes of she wasn’t able to breastfeed and is incredibly bitter about it so now shits on anyone that has. As someone who is so ‘carefree’ she sure does have a hell of a bee in her bonnet about breastfeeding mothers. Twat

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Just listened to the tattle bit. So funny. It really annoys her doesn't it. You could tell in her voice she was so angry that people talk shit about her relationship. She's semi retired because she can't get work. They have the same agent and to be honest Anna has managed to get other work. Luisa just can't so I think she's knocked it on the head. She loves being skinny yes we know that's why you've worked so hard by doing the Oz shit to get skinny but it makes her look awful. She looks like she's aged.
I just listened, didn’t know she had a tread till now 😂 I don’t mind listening to pod when I’m doing my cleaning but I prefer Anna even though she can be a bit wimpy, Luisa comes across like a narcissist & it gets boring listening to her talking about how wealthy she is or how early she gets up for the gym (must mention it every episode) Everything is me me me, she never lets Anna finish a sentence, sooo many times she’ll be saying something I want or listen to & she jumps in with her over inflated ago & aggressive opinions & tries to dominate the conversation, she thinks she’s more important and interesting than everyone else 🥱

Genuine question, but does this woman ever spend time with her children? She’s always out, or riding or abroad somewhere. It’s not even school holidays yet and she’s away riding and enjoying life by the pool. Or are her children at boarding school?