Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LividLalji

VIP Member
What some people don’t realise is that if an emergency happens at your private healthcare hospital they have to transfer you to an NHS A&E because they’re not equipped for it. I first heard that from Adam Kay, either in his book or he tweeted it possibly. He was speaking from personal experience when he did extra work in a private hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 8

GBNI

VIP Member
She was saying how if her daughter came home pregnant she was make her get an abortion and other things along them lines but it’s her delivery that’s so off !
She just says things to get a reaction because she has so little else going on in her life.

• Heart

Davena94

VIP Member
And I’m sure Anna is being paid far more per hour for her “16 hour days” than any of luisas staff are. Totally tone deaf comments

Its_Me

VIP Member
The thing is choosing not to or not being able to breastfeed isn’t unrelatable plenty of women don’t but there’s no need to shame those who do to make your point. And it seems it was her friend that she was making the comments about. Some friend she is.

Debarkle

Chatty Member
She’s just said that one of the benefits of being sick on a hangover is a nice flat stomach. And she reckons she just doesn’t have an ED
IMG_9323.png

• Wow
  • Sad

Loveallthegossip

Genuine question, but does this woman ever spend time with her children? She’s always out, or riding or abroad somewhere. It’s not even school holidays yet and she’s away riding and enjoying life by the pool. Or are her children at boarding school?
She has nanny's to pick and drop kids of, get them dressed etc. she does see them in the morning while nanys get them ready as she's up early to do exercise she always posts that. On the rare occasion she does help her kids get dressed in the morning she will post it bit very often. Not like a normal mum who works and has to get kids ready etc. her husband drops kids of sometimes I don't think she ever does.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
But you don’t just get rid of them? Why didn’t she take them to the vet.

The rescue will likely struggle with funds as it is she could afford to sort it out herself.

I thought she was supposed to be an animal lover?

allaboutmoi

She’s knackered her back….possibly something to do with the ridiculous exercises her PT gets her doing, rather than concentrating on her terrible form…..
She squats too heavy for her size imo she’s actually not strong enough and has bad form and the weights on her back while she’s planking is ridiculous

Cat87

VIP Member
The bad lifting, the horse riding at high speeds on beaches, being flung around by god knows what/ who at their live show

And she didn’t know she had a broken back? Really

• Wow

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Does Mrs Merton spring to mind?? ‘So tell me what is it about millionaire Paul Daniels you find attractive’ ?

• Haha

Debarkle

Chatty Member
It suits both parties very well. Some social climbing for Luisa and another multi-millionaire for the Johnsons to add to their circle in the hope of getting some free holidays.

Kjbsjb

So frustrating listening to the pod this week, the part where they were talking about giving birth, of course everyone has different experiences, but luisa insisting that every induction ends in c section or forceps is so wrong. I had 3 inductions and NONE ended in emergency c section or forceps ! If I was to be having my first baby and listening to that I would have been terrified . Yes induction isn’t ideal, but you are well monitored. I had my 4th by c section due to be breech. I recovered better with my inductions than my c section. Scare mongering people especially 1st time mum is awful. I get talking about your own experience but that was way too much..

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Loveallthegossip

What some people don’t realise is that if an emergency happens at your private healthcare hospital they have to transfer you to an NHS A&E because they’re not equipped for it. I first heard that from Adam Kay, either in his book or he tweeted it possibly. He was speaking from personal experience when he did extra work in a private hospital
I know. Wait until she needs proper treatment at the moment it's not really treatment that she's required. Not like life surgery my child needed and when we asked about private the cardiologist said don't do private I work in private and NHS is fat better treatment you will ever get for paediatric. She's so dumb! All money no brains

• Heart

allaboutmoi

I will admit that takes some takes some strength to do riding a horse like that but just so stupid.
I can never comprehend taking such risks as a mum but I maybe as just an anxious mess who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

GBNI

VIP Member
Can’t wait to get back to the PT that probably helped aggravate her injury in the first place 🫠

• Haha