Luisa Zissman #7 thin as a rake, PT’s a fake, only loves Andrew for what she can take

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my first title can’t wait to put it on my cv ❤
Congratulations you’ve won a free pass to Barry’s Bootcamp don’t forget to post on your way there to let us know you’re going and what time and take a photo of your post workout smoothie or it obviously didn’t happen 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I’ve said it before but when she films Anna in certain things she it comes across looks down on Anna and keeps her around as she thinks it makes her look richer, skinnier, prettier etc.

Reactions: 12
One had worms I think, others maybe showed signs of cat flu. Watch her stories but only half listen 🤣

One had worms I think, others maybe showed signs of cat flu. Watch her stories but only half listen 🤣
Yes one of them had a bad case of worms she said it’s bum was falling out 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How can a rescue, rehome kittens and admit that they haven’t been vaccinated, wormed or flea treated? The minute they said that, I think I would have backed out. Also those kittens sound like they needed immediate vet treatment rather than waiting for the woman to take them. Kittens are vulnerable creatures and their little bodies can be overwhelmed very quickly and they will suffer.

Reactions: 4
But you don’t just get rid of them? Why didn’t she take them to the vet.

The rescue will likely struggle with funds as it is she could afford to sort it out herself.

I thought she was supposed to be an animal lover?

Reactions: 8
But you don’t just get rid of them? Why didn’t she take them to the vet.

The rescue will likely struggle with funds as it is she could afford to sort it out herself.

I thought she was supposed to be an animal lover?
She won’t give them a thought now that she’s got three healthy, cuter, younger kittens.

Reactions: 1
Ohhhh three nannies on the books but god forbid she had to get the kids organised herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3