Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Re this mornings pod for those who listen - did anyone else hear Luisa talking about cancer being a better way to die, as family members get to say a long goodbye vs someone dying unexpectedly ie heart attack… or have I had auditory hallucinations?! 🤯

In what world is watching your loved one, undergo possibly rounds and rounds of chemo, lose so much of themselves, become weaker and weaker and then eventually die - and not always in a dignified, pain free manner - better for the family?! Let alone the individual themselves.

Honest question, is it that she says these things for the shock factor and to have the ‘unpopular opinion’, or is she really that ignorant?

I can normally brush off Luisa’s opinions as her being an attention seeking child, but this one really hit a nerve 🤬
I haven’t listened yet, but I can believe she has said this! She has clearly never had a family member die from cancer. She will never know the heartbreaking feeling, that you beat yourself up over where you are actually wishing someone would die faster because they are in so much pain, are bed bound, can’t speak and can’t move and you are still a couple of days away from them being allowed full sedation and then still days away from them actually passing. I’m glad she thinks that’s a good way to die 🙃
It’s only because she has the means and finances to do everything she/they wants, have a last hurrah and then book a one way ticket to Switzerland.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

VIP Member
She looks so much older than what she is since the weight loss, she didn’t need to do anything about her weight at all

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Worried she won’t fit through the doors (which I’m pretty sure are massive double doors) of the house soon. She has a real problem…and I don’t mean an ED. She has off the scale attentionseekingitis.

This.is.me

VIP Member
Of course I have a job like the rest of you peasants and my multi millionaire husband has got absolutely nothing to do with me being able to go away 100 times a year
IMG_6320.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Equally with Dixie though, she’s still Luisa’s daughter (from different dad) and is still is high risk kidnap target etc. I would say they’re way better off being left off social media full stop. Luisa likes to make out like they’re private (Inc the small ones) but she is always giving away details of them, their whereabouts, even teachers names so it’s not at all difficult to determine where they go to school. In my opinion, she needs to take a leaf out of her husband’s book and be way more private. But that doesn’t benefit her then does it ….

10again

She holds her hands up and says she has no friends! Shenquite clearly has a form of disordered eating and has done for years! Of course she likes it when people say she is skinny. Problem is she used to look good with it (i remember when she was loosing pregnancy weight and pulling her tracksuit bottoms out to show they were big etc and calling herself fat for people to say she wasnt)

problem is now she looks old and haggard and not at all good. Her face has suffered this time. She looks gaunt and well into her mid 40/ even with all that cosmetic work

Reactions: 12

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Wow, anyone listened to todays pod?
I get everything thinks different things in regards to abortion/baby teenage pregnancies , different situations ect. But Jesus Christ sometimes the way she states her opinions drive me insane. I actually had to turn off. It should be called Luisa podcast cos Anna barely gets to say anything, she can never ever finish a story without Luisa high jacking it and making it all
About her ! I used to love the pod, but Luisa is becoming ridiculous. I’m all for controversial opinions but her delivery is terrible . She’s got absolutely no self awareness…..
She's an absolute arsehole. She thinks she can say these things and nobody is going to call her out because of her "i can say what I want and you can fuck yourself" attitude.
I cannot stand her.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
It tickles me the way he’s emojied out of pictures … I get he doesn’t have a social media account, but to be hidden from other people’s pictures like he’s a minor or something 🤨
If he’s that private a person, he might want to consider that his whole house is plastered over Luisa’s stories on the daily.

• Heart

LividLalji

VIP Member
I think I’ve said it before but when she films Anna in certain things she it comes across looks down on Anna and keeps her around as she thinks it makes her look richer, skinnier, prettier etc.

Shout out to us Tattle Twats on today's story! Hey Luisa! 👋
It’s because she knows it’s Twattish behaviour it basically beg on behalf of your friend. She might not have been paid in cash, but defo in cahoots! She didn’t even show her self drinking the sachet, just banging on about how amazing it is (it’s not).

it’s scientifically proven that you can’t ingest collagen. So anybody wasting their money on it is a twat. If you see benefits, it’s probably the benefit of the added vitamins.

Sorry but this really pisses me off! All of these ‘celebs’ are full of Botox and fillers, and they have the cheek to blabber on about this.

• Heart

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Listened to Mondays episode, did anyone else pick up on a bit of tension?
I do feel like Anna could have done all the reading in that ep as a one off considering Luisa was a bit slurred. But she was refusing to read because it wasn’t her turn.
Then at the end when Anna chewed something and Luisa said stop that, then Anna replied about listening to her eating at the start of the ep.
Felt like they didn’t really want to be there.
Luisa treats Anna like she’s beneath her imo. I used to think they complimented each other being quite different, different perspectives, but now she just hijacks the story every time Anna tries to speak. She rarely gets to finish a sentence without stickman relating it back to herself. You can tell she’s dying for her to finish so she can speak, she’s never listening. Anna sits on the fence too much but seems fairly down to earth & likeable. More mature than stickman. Maybe she just tolerates her for the sake of LuAnna

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Someone has gone savage at her on the Luanna Facebook group, calling her out for her entitlement and attitude. She’s probably having a quick call with Andrew now to ask what she should write back - we all know when Luisa tries to argue/debate a point she is getting pointers from people with a brain. She has no knowledge of current affairs, world issues or politics at all. The woman doesn’t even know where certain countries are in the world. Thick as shit.
So many arse licking comments on it. I’m sure they hope Luisa will see it and then invite them round to Champneys for a giggle over some Dash drinks served in her flower arranging room 🙄

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
Sorry to all of you who have also lost mothers or someone close to cancer, I lost my mum 4yrs ago to cancer. I can’t begin to imagine how the days leading to her death could have been any worse. One day she rang from hospital sounding upbeat about her treatment, the next morning a blood clot related to the treatment and by the time we got to the hospital it was a long afternoon waiting for her to go. No last conversations, no acknowledgment that we were there. Watching a person slipping away and having everything taken by cancer is just horrendous…

• Heart
  • Sad

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Someone has gone savage at her on the Luanna Facebook group, calling her out for her entitlement and attitude. She’s probably having a quick call with Andrew now to ask what she should write back - we all know when Luisa tries to argue/debate a point she is getting pointers from people with a brain. She has no knowledge of current affairs, world issues or politics at all. The woman doesn’t even know where certain countries are in the world. Thick as shit.