Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
I did notice today how much she is posting about food, saying she is eating ice cream etc. Sure you are hun.
On the equestrian page she posts pictures of the children. She masks their identity by way of the tiniest emoji so you can clearly see their face and would be identifiable if in a line up … so much for protecting their privacy. (Side note - they are the spitting image of Andrew 😆)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she advertising for Boris’ nanny?
high profile, three kids (with Carrie) and Oxfordshire View attachment 2907294
This is a fairly low salary for this role & especially for 3 kids 😳

I know she loves going on about having money but so much about their set up feels really stingy. Is he mean with money with the kids? Their playroom was awful & she deleted the post after reading here.

• Heart

ChatChar

Also tbh I don’t really think a trapped nerve warrants A&E anyway….

I’ve had one so I know it’s super painful, but A&E aren’t going to do anything about it. You have to have months of severe pain before they even start thinking about medical intervention - even the consultant I saw privately recommended the wait and see if it gets better with physio approach

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
On her pod saying why does no one work 16 hour days like her and Anna do. Because unlike them everyone else has to work 5 days a week with only a few weeks holiday a year , so most people are not going to work 16 hours a day 5 days a week for months between having time off. Anna and Luisa do one or two 16 hour days maybe every 2 months, have a holiday once a month then complain no one works as hard as they do when long parts of their 16 hour day are them being waited on hand and foot with their food brought to them, hair and make up being done, as many breaks as they like etc. Then they get to go home to a nice clean house cleaned by someone else, kids picked up fed , washed by someone else and complain that no one works 16 hour days.
I do like Luanna, but this irked me. These people have an army of staff doing stuff for them. AS if they work harder than those of us doing a 9-6.

Was thinking that. Of course you can lift heavy again if you build up and actually get a PT that knows what he’s doing and corrects your form, not have you hanging upside down for likes on the internet

Greenveg

My childhood riding instructor would have been screaming “BANANA BACK!” At me if she’d seen me sitting like that. 😂
Same here! My daughter’s instructor used to shout this also - when she was 4!! Honestly my 9 year old rides better than her.
Just because you have all the money and can’t stop buying horses doesn’t magically make you good at it 😂😂 not surprised she had a broken back riding like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Loveallthegossip

So she's been told not to lift heavy in gym again probably because your PT didn't do it properly and broke your back! The form was terrible.

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Yep privates finish later but not that late aged 7. However kids can have clubs like ballet or choir straight after school, hence a late finish.
But no doubt hers are just in after school club as she cba with them.

She’s knackered her back….possibly something to do with the ridiculous exercises her PT gets her doing, rather than concentrating on her terrible form…..

Kjbsjb

Naomi looks fab, not keen on imo’s dress. Super frumpy and not at all flattering. Such an odd choice….

officially2020

Chatty Member
I’m all for people with private health care using it & freeing up the NHS for people who need it, but don’t act as if you are superior to anyone using the NHS!
I am defo not rich at all and have private health care through my work - it doesn’t make me any better than anyone else tho.
She screams Nouveau riche doesn’t she!
Exactly this 🙌 I am also lucky to have Private Healthcare through my employer and happy to use it if it means freeing up the NHS .. I just don’t feel the need to publicise it all over social media.
Not only that, it’s the way she says these things just screams self entitlement, she’s far too full of her own self importance.
She’s definitely the poster girl for Nouveau riche ! 🤣

Bubbles85

VIP Member
The whole “off her face on pain killers” is driving me mad, I regularly take everything she takes and I function perfectly fine. Even at the start I wasn’t this (pretend) delirious
---
Also side note but does anyone else really like Imo? I think she is great, would love to hear more of her views tbh.

• Heart

Loveallthegossip

Just listened to the tattle bit. So funny. It really annoys her doesn't it. You could tell in her voice she was so angry that people talk shit about her relationship. She's semi retired because she can't get work. They have the same agent and to be honest Anna has managed to get other work. Luisa just can't so I think she's knocked it on the head. She loves being skinny yes we know that's why you've worked so hard by doing the Oz shit to get skinny but it makes her look awful. She looks like she's aged.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I’m all for people with private health care using it & freeing up the NHS for people who need it, but don’t act as if you are superior to anyone using the NHS!
I am defo not rich at all and have private health care through my work - it doesn’t make me any better than anyone else tho.
She screams Nouveau riche doesn’t she!

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
If she was as happy & fulfilled with her extraordinary, better than everyone else’s life (in her mind) as she makes out she wouldn’t need ozempic, or a 500 calorie diet

• Heart