Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

needmorecoffee

Talking about Tattle on the pod today. She loves reading people commenting about how thin she is, apparently. Oh yeah, and we all have no friends 🤣🤣🤣
Funny that she didn’t share that we pity her for her needing to conjure up this “independent hard working” persona for herself when we all know she would have achieved average at best if she hadn’t married her unfortunate looking husband. I couldn’t give a shit about her being thin, all it confirms is that she clearly isn’t content in her marriage otherwise she wouldn’t make her appearance her personality. Hi Luisa, I hope your vibrator is giving you the thrill your husband doesn’t 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

cakie1991

Anna giving it the no no I won’t even look on tattle 🤣 as if she has an exciting thread no one is talking about her because she is fucking boring. Shame Luisa didn’t tell her.

Also 100% Luisa loves tattle - I waited with baited breath for her to deny taking ozempic but she didn’t . . . Which says it all l.

From a lady with no friends x

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sunshineandrain

She’s got no talent, she’s not attractive and has married for money so is trying to convince people she is interesting and controversial, I think she’s really insecure

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Debarkle

Chatty Member
In one of the last pods I listened to, Anna was going to do a deep dive into Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher’s marriage cos she was so impressed by how solid they are. They’ve filed for divorce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
Talking about Tattle on the pod today. She loves reading people commenting about how thin she is, apparently. Oh yeah, and we all have no friends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Tickles me so much she thinks she’s such an advocate for working hard to get a great life. What did she actually do that gave her success? Everything she has is because she married a rich older man, that’s really the long and short of it. She preaches on the pod, and on stories, about you get out of life what you put in … no hun, you just led down and let Andrew ‘put in’ something of his in order to bank roll this life you have. For your part, you did nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
My friend went to luanna at the palladium and saw Andrew, Sam Frairs, Russell Kane etc in the bar area. She took a snap of Andrew and yes he’s as minging as suspected 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon it’s Boris, he and Carrie moved to Brightwell Manor in Oxfordshire last year
Can’t tell if this is a joke but there’s absolutely no way an ex PM would be using Instagram and a hotmail email address to hire anyone willing to turn up for a £40k a year salary. A professionally trained nanny can easily earn £120k+ this salary is shockingly low for a “high profile” family.

Reactions: 18

GossipgalK8

Whatever we think about her ED, her mother skills or morals, she can ride a horse like a total badass, she looks incredible and is totally secure in her seat and in control of the horse. She nailed it. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bubbles85

VIP Member
I generally enjoy the podcast and of all people on social media I can tolerate Luisa, however I wish they’d stop the lazy narrative of ‘tattle people are lonely, have no friends, jealous wtc’

We aren’t. We are just calling out shitty narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 17

Its_Me

VIP Member
I know it’s not a rave thread but I find her fairly likeable 😩 it’s not like she’s trying to be relatable we all know she’s married to a rich older man for the money but I do like her sorry 🤣🤣
Thanks for letting us know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

alk1989

She always goes on about how she didn't come from money and grew up on a council street but yet went to private school and had a horse, doesn't add up.

I hate the advice on the pod she gives for women who need to leave their husbands for financial reasons. She comes out with examples like you have to downsize and get used to living a life with less luxuries like I did. When she downsized and gave up things to leave her first husband she lived in a 3 bedroom semi which she owned with just her and her daughter and had a nanny. I'm sure every woman who are desperate to get out of their miserable marriage but can't because of financial reasons would jump at the chance to leave and live in their own owned 3 bed semi with childcare but reality is emergency council accommodation probably a bnb with no kitchen, them and their multiple children sharing one bedroom and one bathroom 24/7 no where near the kids school etc and no one to help with childcare. I doubt luisa would have left her first husband if this was her option .

And the comments about people shouldn't babywear . That's all fine if you never have to deal with your own children but when you have school runs , cleaning, washing, cooking, caring for your other children etc to do all on your own wearing a baby in a wrap is basically the only option when you don't have the help she does

Re this mornings pod for those who listen - did anyone else hear Luisa talking about cancer being a better way to die, as family members get to say a long goodbye vs someone dying unexpectedly ie heart attack… or have I had auditory hallucinations?! 🤯

In what world is watching your loved one, undergo possibly rounds and rounds of chemo, lose so much of themselves, become weaker and weaker and then eventually die - and not always in a dignified, pain free manner - better for the family?! Let alone the individual themselves.

Honest question, is it that she says these things for the shock factor and to have the ‘unpopular opinion’, or is she really that ignorant?

I can normally brush off Luisa’s opinions as her being an attention seeking child, but this one really hit a nerve 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

jamontoast1

My mum has just passed in January after a year long, horrific battle with cancer, I can’t even put into words how utterly disgusting and ignorant I found her comments 😓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Emba

I don’t think we need to body shame Anna. There is no way that she is ‘big’. She just needs a stylist !

• Heart
I haven’t listened yet, but I can believe she has said this! She has clearly never had a family member die from cancer. She will never know the heartbreaking feeling, that you beat yourself up over where you are actually wishing someone would die faster because they are in so much pain, are bed bound, can’t speak and can’t move and you are still a couple of days away from them being allowed full sedation and then still days away from them actually passing. I’m glad she thinks that’s a good way to die 🙃
It’s only because she has the means and finances to do everything she/they wants, have a last hurrah and then book a one way ticket to Switzerland.
Agree with you wholeheartedly. I am a palliative care nurse and see this everyday. It’s heartbreaking for the families, I’ve never once heard a family member say ‘oh but at least we’ve had a long goodbye’. Everyone involved just wants the suffering to end.

As always Anna didn’t call her out on it. Imo made a comment saying she doesn’t think it’s a ‘better’ way to die, but that was all. They really do enable her at times 🤬

• Heart

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Watching that video of her galloping around in her pants with no saddle just makes me think her fanny must be like tough old leather to cope with that

• Haha