Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipgalK8

Pray for sun please.... because Ive heated the outdoor pool guys....I mean....we do have the indoor one...but its...ya know...messy.... much prefer the outdoor pool with this cutesy pool house...

I mean I think she's a fuccking dick.... but man I want her problems!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
My post baby body is celebrated by my husband. He’s grateful my now saggy tits fed our child. And I don’t feel I need to look a certain way. Maybe that’s the difference when you marry for love 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Anna 😂 naturally tiny.. a pig is currently flying over the Bridgeton themed party right now also.
Party looks amazing, I’d love to be able to go to something like that, although I can’t also help but think what debauchery takes place at them, I envision everyone off their tits on coke and having orgys up against the stuffed horses 😂

• Haha

lollykins11

I wondered if the nanny post is for Sam faiers! She’s pally with her and has 3 young kids. I wouldn’t call her high profile mind 😂. Also agree with the salary being very poor given the amount of hours per week and basically being at their beck and call! Piss take!

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
I think she is seen as one of the children by Andrew, which is how it should be. I don’t think there’s going to be any issue there regarding that. At nearly 20 years her senior, I would imagine Andrew will pop his clogs before Luisa anyway, in which case Luisa will sort the girls out. Wonder what themed party she will have for that occasion 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She’s just said that one of the benefits of being sick on a hangover is a nice flat stomach. And she reckons she just doesn’t have an ED View attachment 2789758
I’ve just watched this video and it’s shocking how she’s promoting the benefits of being sick. She’s obsessed with being stuck thin…it’s actually worrying. Her poor daughters having a woman like her to look up to

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
This is the thing isn’t it. People do have age gap relationships but generally it’s with people who they have an attraction to. It’s clear Luisa doesn’t. This man who is rather unfortunate looking just so happens to have a very fortunate bank account is the man she wanted to be with, hmmm 🤔

• Haha

fifi90

What I’m talking about was her size in general. She was talking about having no hips and being “tiny”
I took it as being petite which she is.
I think it’s ridiculous for anyone to call her big. She has a healthy and normal shape. I think she looks great.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
According to the podcast, Luisa is on Katherine Ryan’s new TV show about parenting. Has anyone watched? I’ve not yet, not sure whether I will or not. How does she come access? She was going on about how she was going to be perceived and was worried about Andrew’s reaction.
I'm going to take a wild guess that she's going to be perceived as someone who cannot stand her own children

EAD

VIP Member
Just watched a Doctor talking about Ozempic on the TV. Side effects loss of muscle mass, especially round the face, increased risk or fractures. Definitely sounds like Luisa.

• Wow

Davena94

VIP Member
It’s even more cringe when on an old podcast she was absolutely ripping into Carrie and Boris. Said Carrie looks at least 10 years older than she is 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t find her unrelatable. she makes her own choices in life, and as she married into wealth, she has more choices & options than the average person. She’s not extraordinary.

She’s just not a very nice person.

Reactions: 13