Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Yea she definitely did talk about how she swayed for girls. She used to talk about it a lot when her girls were babies. She even did a blog post on it. I remember reading it 😅🙈
I read it too! Started taking COQ10 after my MC (after consulting with my ob) off the back of it and used the timing to have our three girls. 😂

Although I’ve since read that the timing is such a low % of change that it was actually probably just luck.

Reactions: 2

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s got a highlight on it
I was in a gender sway Facebook group for a bit, some of its members were absolutely bat shit it was actually quite concerning that they were even trying to have children 🙃 but yeh it’s an unproven method and it’s 50/50 what you will get but the people who got what they wanted will swear it works. I don’t think she gave a shit what hubby wanted.

spillallthetea

VIP Member

Cat87

VIP Member
It’s so extravagant, it’s not even a “big” birthday, I’ve literally never heard of anyone having a party for their 37th birthday 🤣

I was wondering what the purpose of this grand party was, she must be bored, and he must of had another good year in the energy business 🙄

Last edited:

Itsluluirl

I say the flying through the air and being thrown around by that man on stage didn't help. I think somebody put video up here it looked like she was a doll the way he flung her

• Wow

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
Why does she have so many nannies? Her youngest is 7 isn't she?

To be fair, if I was rich I'd have a nanny. And a chef!

Davena94

VIP Member
So lauryn goodman is on the new celebs go dating wonder if they’ll mention her on the pod. They weren’t too kind last time they did 😩

quirky96

Just seen that they do the ‘murder on the dance floor’ dance at the palladium. Bore fucking snore they did that and filmed it in her fuck off house why repeat it, clearly short of ideas and money grabbing bastards.