Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Ah sorry I must have misremembered. I thought she’d recommended some stuff for people to get their husbands to take to try for girls.

She used to go on a lot about how glad she was she only had girls and only ever wanted girls etc.

Wonder what she would have done if her husband had a preference for a boy.
Re last sentence - likely have adhered. The bank balance would have swayed it for her, especially given she wouldn’t have had to spend time with the boys anyway.

Reactions: 3

EAD

VIP Member
Poor her, alarm going off all night and police arriving twice.....well ain't she lucky.

LividLalji

VIP Member
Don’t mean this as shadily as it’s gonna come out but I’m stunned she’s not tried the GB news route?! She’s got lots of abhorrent and underdeveloped opinions and is/was pretty so should be right up their street?! There’s even radio stations and podcasts for that audience - she should be booked n busy?!

Suspect the only reason she’s not is Andrew must not be of the pro Britain/right wing persuasion (good for him/rightly so for obvious reasons) which prevents her from going turbo right wing bellend ala Holly Valance?!
I’ve also always wondered why she hasn’t. Especially as she used to always be used for GMB/This Morning on those controversial debates

Jazzyp22

I'm sure she mentioned a couple of days ago that the Dr thinks she has serious nerve damage in her back but not mentioned it since!

• Wow

GossipgalK8

She's such a cunt. I get he trolled her... dick move he shoulda come here.....but she's SO nasty.

Davena94

VIP Member
Imos dress doesn’t flatter her at all. It looks like she’s just bought it last minute too not like something you’ve had ages and had altered? Could she be pregnant and had to change the dress last min?

Reactions: 2

Cat87

VIP Member
It’s ok she’s flattered she’s un relatable … and doesn’t want to be a basic bitch 🤣

She forgets that’s out here in the real world she’s just that

LividLalji

VIP Member
Every time in the past it has been for herself but says it’s a friend. She still can’t say she’s in Essex though hahaha. Is her nanny pregnant?

Cat87

VIP Member
Who is walking around her house making so much noise? What are they doing? Why?
The size of the place and you still can’t find a bedroom to sleep in… you have to go to another house on the grounds? 🤣🤣

Davena94

VIP Member
Luisa sent Carrie some tacky things for birds. How would she have got her home address? Doubt Luisa sent it to a PR address.
You can find their address easily online
Edit to say I’m not suggesting Luisa found it online but I mean it’s not secret