Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Sorry for the old video (April last year) but just trying to clear space on my phone and I obviously forgot to post it at the time #barngate

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I used to but over time I don’t anymore. I guess it’s hard for her because she quit her job with the last podcast company when there was all the drama with loose lips so she was pretty much stuck with them at the start but now she’s more established and does Spencer & Vogue’s podcast (maybe more I’m not sure) I don’t know why she doesn’t put her foot down more. The way Luisa is so casually making jibes about her sexuality really annoyed me. Admittedly I haven’t listened to the podcast since lockdown so she may have grown a backbone now
What’s the drama with loose lips? Sorry if it’s been said a thousand times but I only started listening to LuAnna maybe a year ago so don’t know about any of this!

Davena94

VIP Member
What I’m talking about was her size in general. She was talking about having no hips and being “tiny”

EAD

VIP Member
I thought when she said her back was broke it was actually broke but she means just broke 🙈

• Haha

sweetfigs

According to the podcast, Luisa is on Katherine Ryan’s new TV show about parenting. Has anyone watched? I’ve not yet, not sure whether I will or not. How does she come access? She was going on about how she was going to be perceived and was worried about Andrew’s reaction.

Davena94

VIP Member
Was Luisa’s ex rich? Because if not, it could be tricky to navigate in the future that the youngest will inherit loads off their father while the oldest won’t.
He founded total fitness so he’s not short on money. I always liked her for not showing their faces I hope she doesn’t do a U turn for ads etc

GossipgalK8

View attachment 2733212
Can someone explain the skin situation here? Is it bad fake tan? Loose skin? Or both?
I saw this too....I'd say this was typical being "skin and bone" there's literally no layer of fat.
---
And the colour looks like fake tan has rubbed off! Probs on her sweaty jodhpurs!
I saw this too....I'd say this was typical being "skin and bone" there's literally no layer of fat.

LividLalji

VIP Member
The whole “off her face on pain killers” is driving me mad, I regularly take everything she takes and I function perfectly fine. Even at the start I wasn’t this (pretend) delirious
---
Also side note but does anyone else really like Imo? I think she is great, would love to hear more of her views tbh.
I used to but over time I don’t anymore. I guess it’s hard for her because she quit her job with the last podcast company when there was all the drama with loose lips so she was pretty much stuck with them at the start but now she’s more established and does Spencer & Vogue’s podcast (maybe more I’m not sure) I don’t know why she doesn’t put her foot down more. The way Luisa is so casually making jibes about her sexuality really annoyed me. Admittedly I haven’t listened to the podcast since lockdown so she may have grown a backbone now

SunshineRae

VIP Member
But you don’t just get rid of them? Why didn’t she take them to the vet.

The rescue will likely struggle with funds as it is she could afford to sort it out herself.

I thought she was supposed to be an animal lover?
She won’t give them a thought now that she’s got three healthy, cuter, younger kittens.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Co AC
She only shows the older one as her husband doesn’t allow the younger ones to be shown apparently, the older girl has a different dad.
She shows the back of the younger ones heads when a hashtag ad is in her favour. I suspect that’s why she’s easing Dixie into it …

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Oh bollocks, now she’s discovered Amor lashes and is advertising them! I’m going to have to find another brand…