Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All that hanging upside down with boots that attach to the barbell has done her well then…
---
All that hanging upside down with boots that attach to the barbell has done her well then…
this was supposed to quote about her shit PT not her mum living with her my mistake!

Reactions: 1

SunshineRae

VIP Member
So lauryn goodman is on the new celebs go dating wonder if they’ll mention her on the pod. They weren’t too kind last time they did 😩
Anna was fairly neutral and I guess this is why. I said on the LG thread the other day I really hope Anna spills lots of hot tea and insights. Love that Luisa is friends with Annie so we should get some good content 🤞🏼

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Was Luisa’s ex rich? Because if not, it could be tricky to navigate in the future that the youngest will inherit loads off their father while the oldest won’t.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
It wasn’t vitamins for gender that was just for fertility in general but she’s said they did gender swaying by timing when they had sex to have girls. Who knows but I think she would probably be upfront if she’d had IVF.
Ah sorry I must have misremembered. I thought she’d recommended some stuff for people to get their husbands to take to try for girls.

She used to go on a lot about how glad she was she only had girls and only ever wanted girls etc.

Wonder what she would have done if her husband had a preference for a boy.

Sunnydays2

Did they ever mention how Luisa came across on that Katherine Ryan show? I remember them discussing that it was airing that night and that they would discuss on the next pod but as far as I’m aware they haven’t discussed it since? I know again that she was being “controversial” regarding breast feeding and Katherine had a lot to say about Luisa house and lifestyle and I wonder if that’s why they haven’t discussed it because she didn’t come across great? Just seemed weird to me. Or they have disccused and I look like a twat now :)