Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone cares, I think this is where she’s staying in Dubai. It’s not an independent house, it’s a hotel residence. So she’s moved to a hotel for a few months...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s definitely staying on the palm. She has a kitchen though so I think she’s rented a house for her holiday, I mean relocation for hubby’s job!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That sums it all up - staying in a hotel house for a few months under the pretence of 'relocating.'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgot to mention another topic she sprouted off about yesterday. The homeschooling - how it was driving her mad, how she couldn’t cope and went on to rant about why on earth it’s being implemented. She said the government should say ‘duck it, we will just miss a year of school’ or ‘vaccinate the teachers’. Well what about other work sectors; you can’t just vaccinate one particular work sector. What about the doctors, the people in care homes, the bus drivers etc? Anyway that aside, I felt it was a stupid argument to just sack school/education off for a year. Firstly, what has she got to be moaning about, she has nannies to home school whilst she goes off riding in the dunes. Secondly, perhaps she doesn’t care about hers missing a year of education bc they will be set for life anyway, let’s face it when Andrew snuffs it they’ll never need work a day in their life. But to some people their kids missing a whole year, especially those in secondary school, can really effect their future.
Couldn’t put it better myself.

God she really landed on her feet when she married Andrew didn't she?

Reactions: 9
I soo wanna be nosy and see inside her old house/current house... wonder when it will be online for viewings

Reactions: 1
I might say that if we're ever allowed to travel again..... "I'm relocating for 2 weeks to Spain"...... 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she thinks 'relocating' there is somehow better than if she was on holiday. She still left the UK when there was a lockdown and a travel ban. She travelled from an area with astronomically high cases of covid, and got on a flight with a load of other people. I don't think it matters whether she went for 1 week or 12.

Reactions: 26
So doi!

Jess when you read this please let us know who is selling luisa's house so we can have a nosey!
If you ever want to bring Jess’s attention to something, or Luiza s for that matter, just use their full name, they will get a google alert 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Completely agree with above poster. Why would moving for a few months be ok given what’s happening atm? Also I saw someone commented on her photo saying ‘are you scared of getting it in Dubai’ and she said no 🤣 so stupid

Reactions: 6
3AF27022-06A1-4A45-AFD9-CF1DF7229221.jpeg

If anyone’s looking for scummy second hand make up then have a look at Jess’s depop.It seems like Luisa needs to pay her nannies more if they are making money by selling make up 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.