Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
There is Sali Hughes? Don’t know if they’re connected. I’d imagine it’s someone here who gets lots of hate though - Sam F is not a liked person seemingly, I think she’s most likely?
That’s her. She has been high profile saying she won’t let people continue to harass her family. I think the troll virtually outed themselves. Anyway back to Luisa and how she’s going to get out of self isolation?

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Forgot to mention another topic she sprouted off about yesterday. The homeschooling - how it was driving her mad, how she couldn’t cope and went on to rant about why on earth it’s being implemented. She said the government should say ‘fuck it, we will just miss a year of school’ or ‘vaccinate the teachers’. Well what about other work sectors; you can’t just vaccinate one particular work sector. What about the doctors, the people in care homes, the bus drivers etc? Anyway that aside, I felt it was a stupid argument to just sack school/education off for a year. Firstly, what has she got to be moaning about, she has nannies to home school whilst she goes off riding in the dunes. Secondly, perhaps she doesn’t care about hers missing a year of education bc they will be set for life anyway, let’s face it when Andrew snuffs it they’ll never need work a day in their life. But to some people their kids missing a whole year, especially those in secondary school, can really effect their future.
Couldn’t put it better myself.

Loopylips

Anna and Luisa talked about tattle on their pod yesterday and Luisa said another influencer has done the leg work with their resources to work out who a lady is that is commenting on quite a lot of stuff and the lady is going to receive a letter and also be outed on Instagram

Libbub

VIP Member
Does anyone on here know the husband? Now or in the past? Just wondered what kind of a man he is!