Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna sucks up to her more and more each week on the podcast! This week's one is particularly bum licky

I'd be very interested to hear the delivery man's version of events!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Funnily enough, I've managed 35 years without getting into a shouting slanging match with a delivery driver. It is perfectly possible if you're not a complete loon.

Reactions: 16
Sounds so aggressive and unnecessary. Didn't particularly like the comments around the hearing impediment either. Poor guy, I'd be selling it to the daily mail haha.
Interesting re the troll stuff - wonder how she knew she'd listened to the pod?

Reactions: 5
She thinks her story is so funny and that she's so clever but she makes herself sound like Verucca Salt!

Reactions: 8
Sounds so aggressive and unnecessary. Didn't particularly like the comments around the hearing impediment either. Poor guy, I'd be selling it to the daily mail haha.
Interesting re the troll stuff - wonder how she knew she'd listened to the pod?
I think she assumes/supposes everyone on here does listen to the pod as obviously things discussed on here are often as a result of a topic or what has been discussed on the pod. She can’t retaliate on here really, so she uses the pod to have her voice.

I can understand that to a degree but at the same time I genuinely feel she should just live her life and not worry about what is being said about her, or indeed the colour of her husband’s hair. It’s so irrelevant as she can just get on with her life and by doing that ultimately gains the upper hand. Unless of course she has read something which she feels endangers her or her family’s life, or poses a threat. Of course I understand that. And that absolutely is not ok. But opinions of nobodies (no offence guys) really shouldn’t matter to her, especially as she comes across as not giving two monkeys.

Her reaction to it all just sounds totally disproportionate and aggressive.
To be fair to Luisa, it does sound a bit off that a man who is employed to deliver goods gives her attitude when he is on her property. I don’t know if I would be overly thrilled myself if a delivery driver did similar to me, especially when she explained to him that she had shouted as she was unsure whether he could properly hear her through the intercom 🤷🏻‍♀️ She had no idea at the time of doing so he had hearing impediment, there’s no way she could have known that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she assumes/supposes everyone on here does listen to the pod as obviously things discussed on here are often as a result of a topic or what has been discussed on the pod. She can’t retaliate on here really, so she uses the pod to have her voice.

I can understand that to a degree but at the same time I genuinely feel she should just live her life and not worry about what is being said about her, or indeed the colour of her husband’s hair. It’s so irrelevant as she can just get on with her life and by doing that ultimately gains the upper hand. Unless of course she has read something which she feels endangers her or her family’s life, or poses a threat. Of course I understand that. And that absolutely is not ok. But opinions of nobodies (no offence guys) really shouldn’t matter to her, especially as she comes across as not giving two monkeys.
Hmm I agree. I think if I was her, and I had been reading stuff about myself or my other half etc online knowing that a proportion of those people listen to the pod, I'd be using that space to mouth off a bit and make a few threats to tit people up a bit too.. The whole thing of 'outing' someone is such a bore; yes it's a gossip site and it's not the nicest thing in the world but equally having a moan about someone then the celeb using their platform to out that person (public shaming.. 'look at this awful person let's tear their life apart') = two wrongs don't make a right in my book!

But actually come to think of it, if I was in any way famous or well-known enough to have a thread on here I would NOT under any circumstances want to read what's said. I think it would destroy my mental health, reminds me of when my teenagers use those anonymous question sites and it always makes me think, why on earth would you wanna know what people have got to say about you once they've got the cloak of anonymity??!! People are horrible lol!!!

Reactions: 3
I actually think as well, well my take on it, is that it’s the other influencer Luisa mentioned who holds more of a grudge than Luisa herself. I think Luisa comes into it bc she was informed by this other influencer that posts had also been written about her by same person. I also actually think Luisa is less likely to want to ‘out’ someone on socials as she never has done before or expressed a willingness to do so. I think she is being led by this other person, or not at all and it’s the other influencer who is doing the outing not Luisa.

I don’t know, I’m just assuming but I genuinely don’t think Luisa would think it’s a good idea to do that. Her retaliating to comments on her posts on her Instagram yes, because that person has chose to disclose their opinion on Luisa’s public platform that she controls and has custody of, but as I’ve said before I don’t see how outing a member of a gossip site, which is intended for that purpose, is of any interest or benefit to anyone.

Reactions: 2
I actually think as well, well my take on it, is that it’s the other influencer Luisa mentioned who holds more of a grudge than Luisa herself. I think Luisa comes into it bc she was informed by this other influencer that posts had also been written about her by same person. I also actually think Luisa is less likely to want to ‘out’ someone on socials as she never has done before or expressed a willingness to do so. I think she is being led by this other person, or not at all and it’s the other influencer who is doing the outing not Luisa.

I don’t know, I’m just assuming but I genuinely don’t think Luisa would think it’s a good idea to do that. Her retaliating to comments on her posts on her Instagram yes, because that person has chose to disclose their opinion on Luisa’s public platform that she controls and has custody of, but as I’ve said before I don’t see how outing a member of a gossip site, which is intended for that purpose, is of any interest or benefit to anyone.
Remember the easyjet woman???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she was probably rude to the delivery guy.
I don't listen to the pod but if she said she talks to people the same, even if lower rank, that statement itself is very telling.
She really is a horrible flash person. Doing the pod and the ads on IG is her way of saying she is a working mum. The truth is she would have no where near her lifestyle without Andrew.
She really doesn't come across as a nice person, I wonder how someone like that could marry so well?

i

Reactions: 11
Why do new members keep joining and telling us to listen to the podcast rather than telling us what happens? Happened a few times now.
To be fair Luisa has named tattle more than once it’s not really surprising new members are joining and then discussing the same podcast that they listened to in order to find us here.

On the other hand the Wagatha Christie in me wants to say it’s Luisa making these accounts because she has some kind of tracking device to catch people that listen to the podcast directly from reading here 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
To be fair Luisa has named tattle more than once it’s not really surprising new members are joining and then discussing the same podcast that they listened to in order to find us here.

On the other hand the Wagatha Christie in me wants to say it’s Luisa making these accounts because she has some kind of tracking device to catch people that listen to the podcast directly from reading here 🤣🤣🤣
If you look at the timeline of things -
- 2nd Feb, Luisa discusses Tattle
- roughly around 17th Feb Luisa goes on a Tattle rant
- 1st March Luisa says she's blocked Tattle from her phone
- 22nd March Luisa says an influencer has contacted her with intel about identifying someone from Tattle

I'm sorry but it's bullshit. I think it's her 'investigating' - I don't know if it's using some mad kind of tracking system or whether there's more to it but she's obsessed with Tattle. It's brought up ALL the time, it's way too much of a coincidence that a woman who is obsessed with this website gets contacted out of the blue by someone else who has done all this digging?

I think at the end of the day, some comments probably do come close to the line. But there's no way she doesn't gossip about people - it comes as part of the parcel when you put yourself into the public eye. It's to be expected. I'm not sure if it makes it wrong or right but it's just something that influencers and celebrities will always have to deal with.

Maybe Luisa should be more Andrew if she is seriously concerned and take herself off social media.

On a side note, and to prove I'm not 'just a troll' I do actually think she's looking gorgeous in her stories from today. :love:

Reactions: 6
I think I’ve said before Andrew sounds a nice man, I’ve not listened to the pod but read someone’s recap and about what he said about social media and he’s totally right - surely he hasn’t listened to the podcast or he would be mortified.
Its a shame Luisa has let money make her behave the way she does, I really liked her in big brother, she was opinionated then but in a total different way than she is now, I do comment on here a lot not cos I’m a troll just cos I’m a working mum of two children and it’s like an escape 🤣 I’m definitely not a troll and will say I think Luisa has a lovely figure, house, lovely children etc and I’m in no means jealous I just don’t like her attitude and generally don’t think she’s a very nice person. I can honestly say I wouldn’t want her money because we can all say it wouldn’t change us but look at what it’s done to her.

Reactions: 15
Why is a woman whose husband has 57 million quid on an easy jet flight?? Not being stuck up or anything but why fly with the riff raff? I’m sure BA cabin crew wouldn’t behave in such a way?

Reactions: 1
I see quite a few posts saying "Andrew sounds lovely" and "poor Andrew living with Luisa". But then I think....he's actually just as bad. He's also jetted off to Dubai for 3 months and taken the whole family. He's also gone home via the Maldives to avoid quarentine and probably done test to release after 5 minutes instead of 5 days. And he's paid for it all...he's not some poor innocent! That's how I see it anyway!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I see quite a few posts saying "Andrew sounds lovely" and "poor Andrew living with Luisa". But then I think....he's actually just as bad. He's also jetted off to Dubai for 3 months and taken the whole family. He's also gone home via the Maldives to avoid quarentine and probably done test to release after 5 minutes instead of 5 days. And he's paid for it all...he's not some poor innocent! That's how I see it anyway!!!
In all honesty, if I was a millionaire, maybe I would have relocated to Dubai too and gone to the Maldives if it meant I missed quarantining, you can’t blame him for the loop holes in the law which allowed them to make the trip.
The point is that Andrew keeps himself to himself and doesn’t show off his privilege and shove it in people’s faces, and he doesn’t jump on bandwagons and show himself to be a hypocrite.
I honestly don’t know how he puts up with Luisa shouting her mouth off all the time and putting their whole lives on social media, she’s just a complete attention bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In all honesty, if I was a millionaire, maybe I would have relocated to Dubai too and gone to the Maldives if it meant I missed quarantining, you can’t blame him for the loop holes in the law which allowed them to make the trip.
The point is that Andrew keeps himself to himself and doesn’t show off his privilege and shove it in people’s faces, and he doesn’t jump on bandwagons and show himself to be a hypocrite.
I honestly don’t know how he puts up with Luisa shouting her mouth off all the time and putting their whole lives on social media, she’s just a complete attention bleep.
Exactly this, do what you want, spend your money, live your best life. But don't show it off to everyone else. There must be something seriously missing for her to want to show everything.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.