Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

officially2020

Chatty Member
I listened to the pod earlier in the week before it was removed. It was quite a long episode about 1h 10 mins. There was big section with Luisa ranting about the headmistress, the parents, the party etc etc .. That episode has now been replaced with a shorter 50 mins version and all of the rant has been removed 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
2703EC65-8CDE-4D24-893E-9764B18952DC.jpeg

If anyone is looking for toe-stained second hand shoes then nanny Jess is selling tonnes of pairs. Apparently these have only been worn a handful of times 😂🤥 They’ve probably been snapped up already, they look so pristine. Her old make up is being listed soon, I can’t wait to bag a bargain!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
DDC5841B-9963-45AD-9D30-906A1111DA0C.jpeg

Her colour is so pretty that you put a filter on it Luisa? What the actual fuck.
(Disclaimer: I personally LOVE ginger hair and my comment isn’t about that at all. It’s about this mother who clearly can’t stand the fact that she has two ginger children).

• Sad
  • Haha

Qweenie

Does anyone else think Luisa believes she’s more famous than she is?
Anyone I’ve ever mentioned her to have no clue who she is, but the way she goes on about herself I think she truly believes she’s an A List celeb. 🙈

• Heart

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
She’s on insta this morning moaning about not being able to go skiing and how she misses it. This is coming from someone who is on a 4 month jolly in Dubai 😆😆

• Angry
  • Haha

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Luisa used to love tattle when we all liked her but now it doesn’t suit her narrative, we are trolls 😂

Also she talks about be kind yet she is one of the worst for it. She always slags off other people and is far from kind when she gets on her high horse.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Someone’s comment hit nail on the head. She probably wants to cause controversy so she can read all the comments and find something to occupy herself, she is always bored on holiday as she spends no time with husband or kids.

Talking of which, someone commented on there and said something along the lines of ‘enjoy yourself with your beautiful family’. They are all very unfortunate looking, the whole lot of them.

Attachments

• Haha

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Why do new members keep joining and telling us to listen to the podcast rather than telling us what happens? Happened a few times now.

• Heart

GoldSilver

VIP Member
These connections?!

It’s more likely that the whole story is a lie, intended to scare people and stop them posting on her thread.

It was very suspicious that a brand new poster joined just to alert everyone of what she had said on the podcast...

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Could you imagine being in lockdown in her house? Pool, lots of space, play room, massive garden, a little park in her garden...it’s very telling that she couldn’t stand the idea of another lockdown there.

She likes to go for boozy brunches/dinners, party with her friends at the in places, drink until she pisses her pants, ride her horses and occasionally ride her sugar daddy.
She wants to be a socialite but really she’s just a chav with money.

• Heart

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Listening to the latter part of the pod now. Luisa, and Anna, are complete hypocrites. They both are talking about how people dont have the right to talk about people whose lives they know not of, they dont really know them - isnt that the same for you Luisa when you are slagging off people left, right and centre in your rants - you dont really know them? You are always slagging off other influencers, you slag off women who have a baby over 30, women who want more than 1 kid (when you have 3 yourself you stupid twat), slag off people who have fillers (yet have botox yourself). How can Anna say we have no right to slag people off when she posts everything about her life - including videos of her son's poo on a camping holiday. They are insane! If you dont want people to comment on your life, how about removing it from the public domain.

Another hypocritical statement from Luisa was discussing someone from Big Brother who had posted a video of themselves crying and how Luisa said 'its terrible this poor woman was breaking her heart on social media as a reaction to these trolls'. Ummmm ... Luisa did a rant on a previous podcast episode where she was almost laughing and mocking someone she knew who had done a story of them crying and she'd said 'very strange, why would you do that? Why would you cry on a public platform like that. Get a grip' - so its OK when its someone she doesnt like. Never mind the Free Britney campaign, I'm actually tempted to start a 'Free Andrew' one. He must be halfway to lunacy now living with that woman.

• Heart
Did you hear her say they had to pay the DM off because they were going to publish the new house and she didn’t know how they knew🤣🤣🤣 maybe because Luisa made it so blatantly obvious which house it is 🤣 she does make me laugh at how much bullshit she comes out with - endless entertainment

• Haha
Their discussion about miscarriage this week was appalling. Neither of them have had a miscarriage (I don’t think) and therefore they can’t understand what it’s like to have one. This became clear during their discussion when Luisa was talking about miscarried babies being bundles of cells that weren’t compatible with life. As soon as you are pregnant you start dreaming about the life your baby will have, and your life with that baby. Just because the baby may not be viable, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have the right to grieve the loss. Anna is supposed to be a therapist but her comments were insensitive too. I’ve had two miscarriages, and if mine were recent (like the person who wrote in), Luisa and Anna’s words would have made me feel much worse and not at all better.

Reactions: 21

RDay

Chatty Member
So why don't they cancel school now and go back and work through the Easter holidays?

Because my kids will need a fucking break then Luisa. Hopefully the weather will be better and we can go out, even possibly go to a restaurant??

We can't all afford to "move to Dubai" and have a holiday now
Just because you want to have a holiday and not actually have any input on your child's schooling.
I mean how hard is it for her?? She has her family there, nannies, house staff and even a fucking driver and she is still moaning!
READ THE ROOM

• Heart

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I personally don't think the Sarah Everard topic should be up for conversation tbh. I think fair enough if they discuss themes around this / women safety but I genuinely think Sarah (and her family/friends/partner) did not choose to be discussed in the public space and people need to be respectful of this.

MissyMoox

She’s such a hypocrite! Wasn’t long ago she was slagging off the poor M&S worker and mocking him for “being on the spectrum” and here she is preaching about mental health and “If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all” maybe they should take their own advise!

Catlady1

VIP Member
There’s a minister on question time saying that you have to declare where you have been within the past four weeks and if you don’t you are breaking the law. If you have been to a red zone country you will be taken to an isolation hotel. Bad luck Luisa🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Londonsays

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her. I don’t know if you guys know ultimategirlgang but she liked the post. Felt quite disappointed seeing that.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
She’s saying re the kids education that it makes no difference here being there as they wouldn't be able to be in school either if they were in quarantine hotel in London.

She says she’s never wanted to take kids to Maldives before as she’s worried about all the water but it’s ok this time as they aren’t staying in a water villa. Why would she worry anyway, isn’t that what she employs the nannies for - to attend to them and keep an eye on them?

No doubt Anna will like the post. I don’t believe for one second if this was any other person Anna would condone it.

IMO if Luisa wanted to go to Maldives that’s her call, but it’s the fact she’s almost mocking the system and flaunting it on socials when everyone else has been in lockdown for months on end I find crass.

Someone also commented on this (on her post) and said to be mindful of mental health of others etc, to which Luisa replied ‘what even is that’, why should she and tagged Mind charity for her to refer to.

• Wow