Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, you are right. I couldn’t find the comment earlier, but I guess it was in reply to filming on mummy diaries?
She said they left before 3rd lockdown, but when was that?
I think Boris announced it in something like the 23rd Dec to come into effect on Boxing Day. Their get out is that the Dubai jolly was “essential for work”.

I have just seen that photo on insta of the back of some chijdren. They don’t look ginger.

Reactions: 1
Not as big as the new one!!! 😳
That’s why I was curious. It sounds a bit daft and pretentious but, a house can be too big. Our house doesn’t feel homely sometimes as it’s too big. I know she has a lot of people living there but, it can feel so empty especially if they are upsizing.

Reactions: 3
She’s probably sent her kids home with the nanny while she has a holiday in the Maldives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anna doing a rant this morning on the subject of trolling. I agree ppl shouldn’t get abuse or sinister threats directed at them, but when it comes to rubbing ppl up the wrong way what does she expect from Luisa’s dismissive crass post the other day? Luisa was almost asking to be trolled! Surely Anna isn’t so stupid to realise that Luisa directly put herself in the firing line, and if she didn’t want abuse from it she shouldn’t have posted the bloody picture in the first place.
That said, I wouldn’t troll Luisa over it, I’d just carry on thinking (as pretty much everyone else does) that she is a stupid bint.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
This annoys me so much regarding the subject of trolling.
Yes, if someone sends nasty comments I agree that's awful. But to put something to call them out or disagree with them, is that trolling?

I never comment on IG posts because I do believe if you don't like what they are doing then scroll past and I just think it ends with being attacked from the "fans".

But, I love coming on this site and having a good witch about stuff that annoys me, so does that make me a troll?

Reactions: 24
I say this so much but I hate that every influencer, celebrity etc thinks that any comments calling them out on stuff they do if it is wrong, is trolling. There is a huge difference. People deliberately saying disgusting things about people on social media etc saying some of the most disgusting things a person can say, such as wishing them dead or stuff about family, is despicable and should not happen.

This whole #BeKind is something that I think a lot of social media people hide behind when they do something wrong and call ‘troll’ over things that is far from trolling, it is called having an opinion and holding people responsible for their behaviour and actions. The 2 are very different.

Reactions: 26
I just don't understand how they run a gossip pod but then have the audacity to say other people can't talk about them? Makes zero sense!
I'd never message Luisa or even comment on her photos, mainly because I see no need to engage with her. Am I also allowed to have a negative POV of her because of what she chooses to share and put into the public domain? Yes. I don't get it - if you don't want people criticising you then delete your accounts and disappear off into the sunset with your old ugly gorgeous hubby. The thing is they all thrive off the attention, it's almost laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Funny how Anna and Luisa only have anything to say on an important subject when it affects so called celebrities? There are many injustices in this world. Racism gender violence and discrimination financial inequality etc etc. The ordinary person feels their voice is unheard. All of these have got to stop. So when people feel incredibly sad misjudged and unheard and then go on line and see and listen to people like these two flaunting their wealth getting free stuff and laughing at the poor young lad in the Waitrose they are angry !! Send them to tattle it is excellent therapy!

Reactions: 10
The both of them are just major hypocrites. The platform they use to gossip about real people is far more openly broadcast and able to have someone hear it than tattle is. We rant, banter and say our opinions.
They say it themselves, ‘rants, bants and controversial opinions’. They do not like to hear these things in return though. That is all tattle is.
Trolling directly is pretty tit. I don’t think personally it serves purpose to attack someone directly. However, I can understand when someone feels passionately about something that they may feel like they have to say something.
Tattle isn’t trolling though they can’t be talking about here.

Reactions: 14
Luisa: “I would keep my children off social media, I made a conscious decision to keep their faces off of it as at the end of the day the only people who want to see it are predators’. Always agreed with that.
But today we have her advertising some crappy clothing on Dixie - who apparently was happy to have her face online and has received the money from the ad. That’s ok then, the predators will bypass that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I noticed Dixie had her mono brow waxed for the occasion, I wonder whose decision that was 🙄

Reactions: 9
The both of them are just major hypocrites. The platform they use to gossip about real people is far more openly broadcast and able to have someone hear it than tattle is. We rant, banter and say our opinions.
They say it themselves, ‘rants, bants and controversial opinions’. They do not like to hear these things in return though. That is all tattle is.
Trolling directly is pretty tit. I don’t think personally it serves purpose to attack someone directly. However, I can understand when someone feels passionately about something that they may feel like they have to say something.
Tattle isn’t trolling though they can’t be talking about here.
It's funny how she loved tattle until tattlers started talking about Luisa. I remember her saying they don't say bad things about me so it doesn't bother me. Now we are all bored house wives. Which I am not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's funny how she loved tattle until tattlers started talking about Luisa. I remember her saying they don't say bad things about me so it doesn't bother me. Now we are all bored house wives. Which I am not.
Isn’t she the definition of bored housewife? Oh wait, I forgot she makes six figures 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Luisa: “I would keep my children off social media, I made a conscious decision to keep their faces off of it as at the end of the day the only people who want to see it are predators’. Always agreed with that.
But today we have her advertising some crappy clothing on Dixie - who apparently was happy to have her face online and has received the money from the ad. That’s ok then, the predators will bypass that 🙄

She doesn't remotely care about predators. She stopped posting them when people kept commenting on Dixies appearance (also understandable as this is awful).

No doubt children that are not stereotypically "beautiful" do not fit in with Luisas aesthetic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.