Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comment to someone about the life experiences that travelling gives the children is beyond dumb....how is staying in resorts and going to soft play and teaching your daughters about getting their hair and nails done a travel life experience. She is beyond thick.

Reactions: 20
Like she said on a pod - she’s seen a lot of z-list people over there who aren’t putting it on social media. I don’t have a problem with that because at least they’re being quiet about it.. if I had the money to take my kids out of the country at the minute then I would so in a heartbeat. It’s the openness of her mocking the system that just absolutely makes my blood boil.
Anna us doing herself no favours

Reactions: 17
I just think her behaviour is so weird and so infantile. I understand she’s in her 30s and so isn’t exactly archaic but it’s like she’s a teenager. So many overly sexual poses with her horrible tits out 😷 when she’s pissed she genuinely behaves like I used to when I was 18! Loads of ridiculous dancing, screeching and acting like people you’ve just met are your BMFL. Her constant desire to push her wealth / luxury lifestyle is just a really immature behaviour trait too IMO.

Reactions: 20
She paid good money for those boobs, she’s got to flash them at every opportunity 😂
We all know she is only flying back now because lockdown is easing in the uk...all she cares about is her social life, no regard for her children’s education.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a complete embarrassment. If her husband saw the stuff she posts on social media I bet he’d be mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine living in her huge house, with a swimming pool. Cleaners, nannies, your family living with you.
Being able to exercise in your own gym or go and ride your horses.
But you still have to go away to escape lockdown?
I just don't get it??

Reactions: 30
Because she doesn’t actually like being with her husband or kids. Yet everyone is supposedly jealous of her?! She just hasn’t told anyone what they’re supposed to be jealous of?

Reactions: 21
Let’s face it she can’t face being in a travelodge room with her husband and children 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could you imagine being in lockdown in her house? Pool, lots of space, play room, massive garden, a little park in her garden...it’s very telling that she couldn’t stand the idea of another lockdown there.

She likes to go for boozy brunches/dinners, party with her friends at the in places, drink until she pisses her pants, ride her horses and occasionally ride her sugar daddy.
She wants to be a socialite but really she’s just a chav with money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she travelled during the pandemic. That’s fine you do you. But how can you flaunt it in peoples faces? It’s so crass. Her post was absolutely shocking. Almost haha look at me Her behaviour is so odd she seems to have a beautiful life full of privileges you would think you would be quiet. No she needs attention. I don’t get it. Something is missing in her life. I doubt her husband would like her blatant showing off. She has not thought of her kids either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did she break the law....no

Is it morally right... I don't think so.

Like others have said it's the whole mocking of the law that I can't abide. We all know they didn't 'move' to Dubai for Andrews work. It was an excuse to get out of the dreary UK.
They have gone to the Maldives to get out of the quarantine rules and to me it's just sticking two fingers up at us all and showing that if you are rich you dont have to worry about the rules.

She should just keep it all private but she can't help flaunting the fact they are rich. Really distasteful
I agree. I couldn’t care less where she is, it’s the audacity to be so brazen and flaunt the fact she’s cheating the system. She just can’t help but show off! She could have just posted the photo with her tits out without her nasty, entitled caption. Classless .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can imagine Alex and Anna slagging her off behind closed doors. It’s the caption more than anything. Then putting that stupid copyright message. She needs to decide, does she want attention or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh and one more thing about that post. Priti Patel wasn't showing hate to all the people that went to Dubai. She put it on the red list because the number of cases were rising!
People were bleeping dying!
I didn't see my parents over Christmas to try and keep them safe. Unfortunately they both caught it and my dad nearly died.
They both said it was the most horrific thing to go through and I couldn't even go and help them.

She had all her family around her in that huge house and she still couldn't hack it.
Do what the hell you like Luisa but don't flaunt it and laugh in peoples faces.
Would I like her lifestyle? Of course but I wished everyone just did what we are supposed to do and get out of this tit as soon as we can.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That makes slimey two faced anna just as bad

I can imagine Alex and Anna slagging her off behind closed doors. It’s the caption more than anything. Then putting that stupid copyright message. She needs to decide, does she want attention or not.
That makes slimy two faced anna just as bad. She needs to be a real friend and share her actual opinions instead of arse licking, i think she just wants a rich friend for the clout

Reactions: 13
Because she doesn’t actually like being with her husband or kids. Yet everyone is supposedly jealous of her?! She just hasn’t told anyone what they’re supposed to be jealous of?
Exactly this. I would imagine she has more love for her children as nature’s instinct to love your child, but she loves Andrew’s money - she doesn’t love him, and if she says she does I don’t believe her. She loves what he gives her and brings to the table.

I think she posts things on socials to get verification from people, as has been pointed out here she probably doesn’t get satisfaction from having her sugar daddy say she looks hot, she wants masses of younger good looking men on insta to provide that security for her.

The girl has issues.

Reactions: 6
Does transit not count for returning form a no -red zone? She will need to go via Dubai to fly back to the uk even if it’s only for a short airport wait for connecting flight ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.