Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone listen to this weeks pod? Chatting about Prince Andrew and Epstein and Luisa said “I mean she was 17 when he supposedly slept with her, that’s above 16, it’s not a big deal, it’s legal”. I’m honestly shocked they let it go out. A) she was trafficked! B) he abused the girl in New York, where legal age is 18. Honestly, her stupidity astounds me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Did anyone listen to this weeks pod? Chatting about Prince Andrew and Epstein and Luisa said “I mean she was 17 when he supposedly slept with her, that’s above 16, it’s not a big deal, it’s legal”. I’m honestly shocked they let it go out. A) she was trafficked! B) he abused the girl in New York, where legal age is 18. Honestly, her stupidity astounds me.
if she thinks the girl’s age is the only thing in question here then she really is clueless. I thought she said she watched the Epstein documentary she seems so uninformed. I think she‘s weirdly linking her sexual experiences with older (married) men with this in some weird way and doesn’t see the difference/doesn’t see anything wrong with it. This is trafficking Luisa, not a girl’s choice! she was really annoying on the pod to be honest, Anna is so much more refreshing when talking about her holiday and family etc. Luisa is so up herself, showing off at every opportunity, talking about how hungover she is (obviously not spending too much time with the kids then), and their private chef. Obviously when you’re married your money is shared but I take pride in the fact that when we go away I have also contributed significantly to things

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe she is so ignorant to the real world.
Regardless of age, those girls were groomed and some trafficked in and out of countries.
If her daughter was groomed at 16 and then felt she had to have sex with a 40 something year old, that would be ok? Because it’s a legal age to have sex?
Wow.
Anyway, I thought they didn’t discuss real life issues...couldn’t discuss black lives but willing to stick up for paedos. Ok then Luisa! Get in the bin 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's had a big argument with a 'troll' on her Instagram today. I'm not sure if it was someone on here or not but it was a bit of an odd criticism. The person was criticising her for making reference to celebrating women's achievements. I don't personally think there is anything wrong with that, but this person's opinion was that she shouldn't value women only by their achievements. Luisa got quite upset by it. Which is a bit strange because while it was an odd criticism it wasn't the worst thing someone could have said (and probably has said) to her!

I think she actually cares very much what people think of her.

Reactions: 5
She's had a big argument with a 'troll' on her Instagram today. I'm not sure if it was someone on here or not but it was a bit of an odd criticism. The person was criticising her for making reference to celebrating women's achievements. I don't personally think there is anything wrong with that, but this person's opinion was that she shouldn't value women only by their achievements. Luisa got quite upset by it. Which is a bit strange because while it was an odd criticism it wasn't the worst thing someone could have said (and probably has said) to her!

I think she actually cares very much what people think of her.
I mean, Luisa is a dick for many reasons but not that post. I think that person needs to get a grip

Reactions: 3
if she thinks the girl’s age is the only thing in question here then she really is clueless. I thought she said she watched the Epstein documentary she seems so uninformed. I think she‘s weirdly linking her sexual experiences with older (married) men with this in some weird way and doesn’t see the difference/doesn’t see anything wrong with it. This is trafficking Luisa, not a girl’s choice! she was really annoying on the pod to be honest, Anna is so much more refreshing when talking about her holiday and family etc. Luisa is so up herself, showing off at every opportunity, talking about how hungover she is (obviously not spending too much time with the kids then), and their private chef. Obviously when you’re married your money is shared but I take pride in the fact that when we go away I have also contributed significantly to things
Yeah, she has bucket loads of internalised misogyny as it is & but with this I feel really quite sad for her, it's likely if she's been with much older men (especially those with other power imbalances such as influence/fame/money) she has been exploited in some ways in the past and could do with proper therapy to help process that. It doesn't matter if it was legal, it's very likely her experiences were still abuse, loaded with grooming & coercion, very much wrong and shouldn't have happened to her.

Three Women by Lisa Taddeo is a really good read but the coercion stuff reminds me of all 3 of the stories tbh :(

Reactions: 4
I too found this to be quite uninformed. A trafficked girl/woman cannot consent to a sexual encounter because she is being held against her will and forced to sleep with people or perform sexual acts. Age, although a factor of the allegation, is not the whole story.

Luisa wants to be the new Katie Hopkins, since there’s an opening on social media now. I think she just likes to be contrary. I don’t mind her honesty, but I do think she is wrong on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I too found this to be quite uninformed. A trafficked girl/woman cannot consent to a sexual encounter because she is being held against her will and forced to sleep with people or perform sexual acts. Age, although a factor of the allegation, is not the whole story.

Luisa wants to be the new Katie Hopkins, since there’s an opening on social media now. I think she just likes to be contrary. I don’t mind her honesty, but I do think she is wrong on this one.
It was terrifying how misinformed she was. I don’t understand why they aired it.

• Heart

This whole thing is mental btw- why would they air this? It’s like saying I don’t see the issue with someone being raped because they were over the age of 18 so its not abuse - no that is not how it works.
I do think it does just say a lot about Luisa though - she clearly is not at all educated nor bothers to read outside of what impacts her directly (horses, gym, plastic surgery lol) I completely agree with people saying she’s the next Katie Hopkins, someone that preaches without having any idea 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
This really made me mad! How dare she say it’s legal so ok.
Would she be so flippant if it were her daughters? I think not.
She might be 17 but it was a man that’s old enough to be her father for gods sake! 🤬
Anyone that thinks this is ok is sick

Reactions: 2
This really made me mad! How dare she say it’s legal so ok.
Would she be so flippant if it were her daughters? I think not.
She might be 17 but it was a man that’s old enough to be her father for gods sake! 🤬
Anyone that thinks this is ok is sick
Because in her eyes as long as they’re being paid (for sex) she thinks it’s ok. Shows you where her morals lie & says heaps about how she thinks relationships work.

I watched that documentary and was absolutely stunned and disgusted what those poor girls endured. If she thinks that is ok, she really is a sick, sick individual.

• Sad
I always find it so odd how many times she has to state or mention ‘my husband earns a lot of money’. She exhausts the statement over and over and it makes me cringe.

I think we can tell by her lifestyle and house etc that there is a high income there but to constantly bleat on about it ....

She also constantly mentions that Andrew is a very private person. Im not sure he would be that enthralled either by her constant bragging of his earnings. I don’t even think she does it because she is so proud of him, his hard work and his achievements either. She does it simply to brag and exemplify what she now has, not to credit Andrew or show any sort of gratitude for what he shares with her.

She’s a strange one that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know her husband doesn't have social media, can you imagine if he read and heard everything she did, poor man doesn't know the half of it, she obviously presents a different side at home

Reactions: 6
Hard to tell if Andrew is privy to her antics or not as her parents live with her too, they're common as muck so he must have some idea what Luisa is like having been brought up by them. They're all sponging off of him.
Sometimes on the pod she has an opinion on something political or 'worldly' and it makes a lot of sense what she is saying and is quite an educated well informed voicing. I do however think she has probably picked up on and taken the words from her much more intelligent and smarter husband and is just reiterating it to make it look like its her that has thought of it!

• Heart
She’s mentioned before people at his work grass her up and talk about her to him which must be so embarrassing for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s mentioned before people at his work grass her up and talk about her to him which must be so embarrassing for him.
It'd be particularly embarrassing if they have to make redundancies/budget cuts, which just happens in any business but particularly now, and the wife is on social media posting crass stuff. How embarrassing for him tbh. I'm sure she'll imply it's from her own company, the one riddled with tens of thousands of pounds worth of debt looool.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.