Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @bbb333 :)

Had to shorten to fit, but original read as "Luisa you’re plastic and not so fantastic. No amount of money will buy you style or class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash"

Previous thread:- https://tattle.life/threads/luisa-zissman.3092/page-36#post-1522156

@admin How do I edit the title. I don't seem to have this option available any more. Only the word "married" should be in brackets...not with. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you! Xx Great title🤣

a poster (sorry can’t remember the name) asked why she had to buy her mum flowers. She pranked her on the pod and pretended to be a receptionist at her mums knee clinic (I think!) and said the knee replacement was too large and the op needed to be redone! Her mum was devastated and I think started crying so Luisa bought her flowers!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She comes across as a 21st century Avon lady. I wouldn’t buy anything she has recommended; especially if she gets it for free or commission.
She’s awful.

Reactions: 14
Am I right in understanding that Hair Salons are not permitted to open until Monday? Then how come Luisa has got her hair cut before then??
Slagged off people not isolating properly then goes and breaks the rules herself! Such hypocrisy

Did anyone else notice that on the pod Luisa said to Anna 'Someone said that me and you are like Piers and Susanna'. And I remember that this was said and then discussed on the thread maybe a few days ago. This shows that she definitely still reads here so she must be aware that people have really turned on her but she just can't stop reading because she's so self-obsessed! Hi Luisa! (or Jess)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice that on the pod Luisa said to Anna 'Someone said that me and you are like Piers and Susanna'. And I remember that this was said and then discussed on the thread maybe a few days ago. This shows that she definitely still reads here so she must be aware that people have really turned on her but she just can't stop reading because she's so self-obsessed! Hi Luisa! (or Jess)
Yes also last pod so obviously trying to be nicer to Anna and playing the goodie two shoes act

Reactions: 4
Yes also last pod so obviously trying to be nicer to Anna and playing the goodie two shoes act
Definitely my sentiments.
The whole rage about Katie Hopkins was false in my opinion. She’s said some outrageous things in the past so again hypocritical. She knows she needs to calm it down as it’s back firing.

Reactions: 4
No need to ever text or voice call the LuAnna number if she reads here.

Reactions: 2
Am I right in understanding that Hair Salons are not permitted to open until Monday? Then how come Luisa has got her hair cut before then??
Slagged off people not isolating properly then goes and breaks the rules herself! Such hypocrisy
I thought she'd had a hair cut but didn't pay enough notice to check. No doubt Jess is also a hairdresser now too

Reactions: 2
In confused. I'm assuming it's her anniversary based on the flowers, balloons etc. But the huge picture of herself outside Chanel.. is that from her to Andrew, or Andrew to Luisa?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In confused. I'm assuming it's her anniversary based on the flowers, balloons etc. But the huge picture of herself outside Chanel.. is that from her to Andrew, or Andrew to Luisa?
Was wondering the same thing! Very odd and the picture is crap.

Reactions: 8
i would call myself quite an 'extra' person but that picture to me is just so tasteless and screams 'new money'

Didn’t understand the Chanel photo either. How is that part of her ‘anniversary celebration’

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.