Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who don’t “get” why the JE trafficking was a crime ..:are part of the bloody problem of acceptance and turning a blind eye. So would she be ok if her daughters - whatever age, let’s say 16 seeing - got trIcked/coerced into sex acts with a middle aged man? I don’t think so! Most (but not all) of the girls had troubled childhoods that made them very vulnerable. But that doesn’t make it any less believable, plus there were others that had an entirely normal childhood which just proves the scale of this. I will not return to the pod now after hearing that she doesn’t bloody understand the JE scandal. That’s a level of thickness I can’t tolerate. You would think especially as a mother to three daughters as well she would be reading enough about it to “get it” as it would spark horror to any mother. Out of interest, what were Anna’s comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People who don’t “get” why the JE trafficking was a crime ..:are part of the bloody problem of acceptance and turning a blind eye. So would she be ok if her daughters - whatever age, let’s say 16 seeing - got trIcked/coerced into sex acts with a middle aged man? I don’t think so! Most (but not all) of the girls had troubled childhoods that made them very vulnerable. But that doesn’t make it any less believable, plus there were others that had an entirely normal childhood which just proves the scale of this. I will not return to the pod now after hearing that she doesn’t bloody understand the JE scandal. That’s a level of thickness I can’t tolerate. You would think especially as a mother to three daughters as well she would be reading enough about it to “get it” as it would spark horror to any mother. Out of interest, what were Anna’s comments?
She just said “oh I thought she was underage?” I can’t get my head round the thickness. Xx

Reactions: 8
Anna responded by saying it wasn't just about her age and it was bigger than that. But she didn't go into details

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Listening to the & friends podcast, used to like Tom on Celebs go Dating but he came across as such a pompous twit.

Yeah you’re so right. Most of them were picked from troubled backgrounds and were either directly paid in cash or he forced them to stay longer term by paying for their education, knowing they were desperate to work their way out of poverty / tit family circumstances. It’s really reprehensible and the poor girls have struggled enough, one of his first prosecutions he managed to wangle it out of child sex abuse / trafficking and into soliciting prostitutes, so his victims were branded as prostitutes not rape victims who could prosecute him, purely as they had accepted payment which is a whole new way of re victimising them and tbh must have been compounding trauma on trauma at the time ☹

She wants to tread carefully with these views as they are really dangerous and anti women, she is steering out of Katie Hopkins lite territory into out and out KH substitute 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh yes sorry. I blocked that bit out, but yeah she did at that. She certainly didn’t pull her up though.
Definitely could have educated her a bit more on the subject. Should have just cut that whole bit though, wasn't really appropriate

Reactions: 1
Is she back from holiday now? Is she self isolating?
Did you notice how on the pod today she tried to make out like she wasn’t still on holiday even though I’m sure she is. My thoughts are because she won’t isolate for 2 weeks so she doesn’t want to cause attention on when she got back. !!

Reactions: 3
Did you notice how on the pod today she tried to make out like she wasn’t still on holiday even though I’m sure she is. My thoughts are because she won’t isolate for 2 weeks so she doesn’t want to cause attention on when she got back. !!
I noticed that! She said ‘when we came...oops! When we went away on holiday’

Reactions: 5
Can't believe she's lasted this long off the gram, I thought she'd miss the bragging and showing off, if she keeps this up I'll be impressed 🤔

Reactions: 1
i know this is off topic but can we just talk about how lovely Anna is. Watching her insta stories about Alex's results. i really hope he did well!

Reactions: 18
i know this is off topic but can we just talk about how lovely Anna is. Watching her insta stories about Alex's results. i really hope he did well!
He got a first!!! I wonder if Lu will allow Anna to talk about it. I’ve given up on the pod as it’s just the Luisa show every week. Anna is so much more interesting if she would ever be allowed to talk

Reactions: 14
He got a first, she’s just posted. I can imagine they’ve had a mad few years juggling all what they have.

He got a first!!! I wonder if Lu will allow Anna to talk about it. I’ve given up on the pod as it’s just the Luisa show every week. Anna is so much more interesting if she would ever be allowed to talk
Yeah I’ve given up on it too

Reactions: 8
I don't listen now either. I wish Anna did it with someone else.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.