Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been mentioned but I'm still shocked that she furloughed her staff then said she would donate the money she got to charity. This is the same person who believes if you can afford private health care then you should pay rather than take valuable resources from those who need it. Granted she was entitled to the money but she's just flown off in a private jet, she hardly needed it!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed how bloody ugly she is when she hasn’t got an Instagram filter on. When she was on the mummy diaries she looked so different. Such a small head with bug eyes and a short neck. Ugly on the inside and out!
I must admit that I was taken aback by how different she looked to her Instagram photos when she was on The Mummy Diaries and chatting to Sam in the cafe. Yet weirdly I thought she looked quite good with no make up on when they were catching the flight to Moldova.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I went to an event that Luisa held "the glam mummy's club" cringe! I was surprised by what she looked like. Her profile is awful. Sloping forehead, massive nose, she definitely photoshops her pictures. You can see it in her videos when she turns to the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Luisa you didn't do anything innovative to earn your money! You just married a rich guy and locked him down with a few kids 😂

Does anyone else think that on the pod, they definitely write a good few of the messages and confessions themselves. They always seem to be written in the same style and I'm just not buying that their listeners have so many crazy annecdotes and confessions!

Also did anyone else notice how Luisa took no interest in Anna's birthday. When it was Luisa's birthday, Anna was asking her all about her day and was so genuinely interested in all the crap Luisa had bought for her party but on today's pod, Luisa didn't ask Anna once if she'd had a nice day or what she had done to celebrate. As I'm writing this, I'm wandering if it was perhaps pre-recorded? But even so she could have at least asked her what her plans are. My family always joke about how self-obssessed I am and I will be the first to admit that my best talent is nattering on about me! But I wouldn't dream of completely glazing over my best friend's birthday and barely giving it a second of my attention.
it was pre recorded but she never takes an interest in Anna, although Anna desperately tries to discuss herself and for a split second Luisa will act like she’s interested, it’s in that moment, Luisa will realise that she’s not talking about herself and immediately turn the conversation back to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
very old but this reminded me of something she did on CBB, Lee from Blue was saying how everyone fancied Simon, Luisa looked disgusted and pulled a face like she smelled tit and said something like “oh no i liked Duncan, Simon’s NOT my type, I don’t like bla...’ then trailed off as she remembered she was on camera.
Now of course everyone has preferences and fancies who they fancy, BUT it was the way she said it and the face she pulled she was repulsed.
Never liked her after that show.
Thinks she is something special, when she is thick, uneducated, entitled, arrogant and I would put money on it racist.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
very old but this reminded me of something she did on CBB, Lee from Blue was saying how everyone fancied Simon, Luisa looked disgusted and pulled a face like she smelled tit and said something like “oh no i liked Duncan, Simon’s NOT my type, I don’t like bla...’ then trailed off as she remembered she was on camera.
Now of course everyone has preferences and fancies who they fancy, BUT it was the way she said it and the face she pulled she was repulsed.
Never liked her after that show.
Thinks she is something special, when she is thick, uneducated, entitled, arrogant and I would put money on it racist.
Showed her true colours there then!

Reactions: 4
I went to an event that Luisa held "the glam mummy's club" cringe! I was surprised by what she looked like. Her profile is awful. Sloping forehead, massive nose, she definitely photoshops her pictures. You can see it in her videos when she turns to the side.
Was that the thing she tried to make something of with Luxe Family 5 and that other girl from the apprentice? Didn’t come to much did it?

Reactions: 3
I used to quite like her but now I just cringe listening to the podcast. She’s incredibly ‘ new money ‘ and she loves to just use the pod to show off. I always feel like she puts Anna down and isn’t happy unless she’s one upping everyone.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if she isn’t hauled over the coals by her kids schools eventually because there is no way the parents won’t find out about what she says about their WhatsApp groups etc.
I do like Anna though, I felt incredibly embarrassed for her when Luisa used part of one episode to bang on about anna’s Weight ... she’s just had a baby fgs. With friends like that , who needs enemies ?

Reactions: 15
I’m not sticking up for Luisa she is gross and I wish she would stop banging on about the wealth she married in to.

However, there is nothing wrong with being new money.

Old money is inherited wealth. It doesn’t make you better to be born in to money. Especially wealth that was likely built on the misfortune of other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not sticking up for Luisa she is gross and I wish she would stop banging on about the wealth she married in to.

Old money is inherited wealth. It doesn’t make you better to be born in to money. Especially wealth that was likely built on the misfortune of other people.
I totally agree. I think what people are getting at is when you’re born into money it’s the norm and have no desire to brag.

Reactions: 10

Oh I have no issue with ANY kind of money but it’s incredibly crass to be so Show offy , particularly during global pandemics.
Her husband wasn’t born into money and acts with a bit more dignity.
You can be rich but it really doesn’t buy class and that shows in the way she speaks about others. Kindness costs nothing.
As a mum of 3 girls I truly hope her daughters are taught that being so narcissistic isn’t a nice trait.

Reactions: 9
No one said there’s anything wrong with new money just that new money people tend to show off more. Almost like they have something to prove in my experience of people

Reactions: 5
No one said there’s anything wrong with new money just that new money people tend to show off more.
Luisa certainly lacks decorum but a flash twit is a flash twit whether they warm £20m from the slave trade or £20m from the lottery.

Reactions: 8
Milk and Moët wasn’t it called? 😂
Yes!! I cant remember which name came first. They changed the name a couple of times then she obviously couldn't be arsed to actually organise anything!

Was that the thing she tried to make something of with Luxe Family 5 and that other girl from the apprentice? Didn’t come to much did it?
Yep that Luxe girl was there looking miserable. Sam Faiers who stayed with everyone for all of 5 mins then went into a corner to play alone with her baby. Her friend Rochelle was there too and she was really nice and chatty. I cant think who else I recognised

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.