Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love all this post! Absolutely spot on. And yes Andrew does seem a nice bloke so there’s no excuse for Luisa not to be. Perhaps it’s because Andrew has actually worked hard for the money whereas she has only got the money through marrying him.
I knew him a few years back. He's a gentleman.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Today’s quote of the day from Luisa:

“People just hate people with money because they’re lazy fuckers and can’t be assed to do something innovative to earn it themselves”.

No words really. So if we all subscribe to sugar daddy.com that’s classed as innovative maybe? You didn’t earn it yourself Luisa, you live off it via your husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

“People just hate people with money because they’re lazy fuckers and can’t be assed to do something innovative to earn it themselves”.

No words really. So if we all subscribe to sugar daddy.com that’s classed as innovative maybe? You didn’t earn it yourself Luisa, you live off it via your husband.
If it was that easy everyone would be millionaires! She needs to check her privilege. She's just making herself look like a bleep.

Reactions: 12

I bet most of us earn more money than Luisa does. She's probably sooo jealous of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Luisa you didn't do anything innovative to earn your money! You just married a rich guy and locked him down with a few kids 😂

Does anyone else think that on the pod, they definitely write a good few of the messages and confessions themselves. They always seem to be written in the same style and I'm just not buying that their listeners have so many crazy annecdotes and confessions!

Also did anyone else notice how Luisa took no interest in Anna's birthday. When it was Luisa's birthday, Anna was asking her all about her day and was so genuinely interested in all the crap Luisa had bought for her party but on today's pod, Luisa didn't ask Anna once if she'd had a nice day or what she had done to celebrate. As I'm writing this, I'm wandering if it was perhaps pre-recorded? But even so she could have at least asked her what her plans are. My family always joke about how self-obssessed I am and I will be the first to admit that my best talent is nattering on about me! But I wouldn't dream of completely glazing over my best friend's birthday and barely giving it a second of my attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh how lame! (If you listen to my podcast you will know...no i just think youre a bigger twunt now!) if you wanted to post the car post the car not under the stupid guise of the polo sticks. Lame lame lame

And also...im pretty sure none of her companies ever made enough money to even buy that one car let alone everything else. Well done. Props to u! Marry a rich man pretend you actually earn some of it 🤷🏽‍♀️ Yes she earns some money but its of total insignificance of the life she leads
She had a cake shop that didn’t do very well and a ‘consumer electronics business’ (in actual fact she sold stuff on eBay!)

• Haha
I bet most of us earn more money than Luisa does. She's probably sooo jealous of us!
I’m pretty sure a fresh grad is earning more than her, look at the state of all her companies on CH beta 😳

It’s funny she doesn’t have anything to say about the interesting stuff we’ve pulled up here like internalised misogyny, privilege, and so on... just suggesting everyone is jealous & poor. It’s sad really cos it says everything you need to know, I genuinely hope she finds fulfilment in something that isn’t cash / appearance based.

To quote Bob Marley “some people are so poor all they have is money" but that would probably go straight over her botoxed little head...
I earn my money and I’m proud to. I imagine she gets on her back one a month to earn hers, As I really can’t see what else her husband sees in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Can I just say that this is the reason they didn't cover BLM on the pod. Anna is a very smart, capable woman who is above everything else compassionate & kind. Even if she didn't have all of the info, the history, the stats under her belt for the topic she would of naturally been able to handle it because of these traits. Anna and Imo are both smart enough to know that if they let Luisa speak on this topic the likelihood was that they could have been cancelled. Clever girls, Luisa too stupid to realise.

I could say with 100% certainty this “if you can’t get out of being poor, you’re stupid, lazy etc” opinion is the entitled opinion she has across the board for poor ppl, no matter the colour of their skin. Her little brain can’t get past her own situation of coming from humble beginnings to wealth. "If I can do it why can't anyone else?". Her little brain is also too little to realise that her Mother gave her the boost out of working class life, her looks/a TV show pushed her along and her husband pulled her the rest of the way.

What an ignorant horrible witch of a thing to say. If this was America she would be in Trump Camp.

Reactions: 20
Can I just say that this is the reason they didn't cover BLM on the pod. Anna is a very smart, capable woman who is above everything else compassionate & kind. Even if she didn't have all of the info, the history, the stats under her belt for the topic she would of naturally been able to handle it because of these traits. Anna and Imo are both smart enough to know that if they let Luisa speak on this topic the likelihood was that they could have been cancelled. Clever girls, Luisa too stupid to realise.

I could say with 100% certainty this “if you can’t get out of being poor, you’re stupid, lazy etc” opinion is the entitled opinion she has across the board for poor ppl, no matter the colour of their skin. Her little brain can’t get past her own situation of coming from humble beginnings to wealth. "If I can do it why can't anyone else?". Her little brain is also too little to realise that her Mother gave her the boost out of working class life, her looks/a TV show pushed her along and her husband pulled her the rest of the way.

What an ignorant horrible witch of a thing to say. If this was America she would be in Trump Camp.
Quite honestly, her behaviour is bizarre. Perhaps she has a personality disorder. i can’t get my head around someone being so nasty.

to be honest it creeps me out. She’s all ‘I’m Luisa and I don’t give a f*ck about anyone or anything!!’ To her little baby voice pretending to be compassionate about things.

I used to be such a fan and actually likened myself to her in regard to her honesty and ‘I don’t care what people think’ attitude but gosh, she has changed so much / true colours have shown. I think she must be deeply unhappy to belittle people like she does, not to mention her obsession with her weight.

Reactions: 11

She clearly doesn’t read or follow current affairs tbh? I’d really suggest a basic education in the economy & how it works (would likely help those failed business ventures, too) - the economy can’t sustain more than a few rich people at any one time, and that money is made off the back of others’ labour anyway? So how can anyone / everyone be rich if they wanted? If she does want to read the price of inequality by Joseph Stiglitz would be a really good starting point. Natives by Akala is less about ££ but may help her construct one individual thought on privilege & BLM.

This “boot strap” ideology has been disproven time and time again by actual research & quant data. She’s also had lived experience of it not working out, hence attaching herself to this man? I’ve never been one to shame a mutual exchange (beauty / sex for money?) but don’t then punch downwards / sidewards.

She truly is Katie Hopkins lite, she should be careful as she’ll accidentally say something she’ll think is edgy or funny but can’t fully understand and end up losing bookings, which are her only independent source of income. I feel sorry for her kids too, I was lucky enough to have a very politically aware Irish dad who raised us understanding a lot about Britain’s sins, imagine having an alt right mum to deal with telling you all her shite ☹

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She wouldn't be the only well off person with this opinion. And of course, as with anything, the answer lies somewhere in the middle. Somewhere on the spectrum between 'all poor people are lazy' and 'all poor people have had no control and have had everything in their life simply happen to them'. Luisa is completely unable (or unwilling) to understand nuance. There have been a number of occasions on the podcast where she's set off on a rant (which, to be fair is part of the selling point of the show and she can often be very funny when she does these) and Imo has pointed out to her that it's not quite that clear cut, so she's ended uo having to back down.

Reactions: 4

She earned her money on her back. What a trout.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She clearly doesn’t read or follow current affairs tbh? I’d really suggest a basic education in the economy & how it works (would likely help those failed business ventures, too) - the economy can’t sustain more than a few rich people at any one time, and that money is made off the back of others’ labour anyway? So how can anyone / everyone be rich if they wanted? If she does want to read the price of inequality by Joseph Stiglitz would be a really good starting point. Natives by Akala is less about ££ but may help her construct one individual thought on privilege & BLM.

This “boot strap” ideology has been disproven time and time again by actual research & quant data. She’s also had lived experience of it not working out, hence attaching herself to this man? I’ve never been one to shame a mutual exchange (beauty / sex for money?) but don’t then punch downwards / sidewards.

She truly is Katie Hopkins lite, she should be careful as she’ll accidentally say something she’ll think is edgy or funny but can’t fully understand and end up losing bookings, which are her only independent source of income. I feel sorry for her kids too, I was lucky enough to have a very politically aware Irish dad who raised us understanding a lot about Britain’s sins, imagine having an alt right mum to deal with telling you all her shite ☹
She is the epitome of white supremacy

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed how bloody ugly she is when she hasn’t got an Instagram filter on. When she was on the mummy diaries she looked so different. Such a small head with bug eyes and a short neck. Ugly on the inside and out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does it bother anyone else that she cant seem to pronounce the word 'private' correctly??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.