Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hurray for Alex! I love Anna! She is so real and lovely I really enjoy watching her family stories. I hope Luisa lets her get a word in edge ways. I would rather hear about Alex’s results etc than how hungover Luisa is.

Reactions: 10
So was listening to the pod with guest Tom Read Wilson last week and he asked her what her husband did. She made a big thing about how, after 7 years, she still didnt really know other than that he does well for himself. Hmmm ... I would imagine the day he showed an interest in her, she was googling through the night to find out EXACTLY what he did and exactly what his earnings were - hence why she agreed to date in first place as it wouldnt have been for his looks. Bless her :)

Reactions: 14
So was listening to the pod with guest Tom Read Wilson last week and he asked her what her husband did. She made a big thing about how, after 7 years, she still didnt really know other than that he does well for himself. Hmmm ... I would imagine the day he showed an interest in her, she was googling through the night to find out EXACTLY what he did and exactly what his earnings were - hence why she agreed to date in first place as it wouldnt have been for his looks. Bless her :)
Or to look at another way, she can't be arsed to find out the details as long as he rakes in the cash and sends it her way ...

Reactions: 8
I love how she's posted a (throwback) bikini photo and she has spam underneath about earning $8500 per month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't listen now either. I wish Anna did it with someone else.
I don't listen now either. I wish Anna did it with someone else.
Anna has her own podcast! It's called breaking mum and dad. It's quite good. If you like listening to Anna then you should listen to a series she did as part of the Breaking mum and dad podcast called The Diary. It's basically just weekly life updates she did during her pregnancy with Eleanora. It's great because it's just her so there's no one to interrupt her.

Reactions: 6
Anna has her own podcast! It's called breaking mum and dad. It's quite good. If you like listening to Anna then you should listen to a series she did as part of the Breaking mum and dad podcast called The Diary. It's basically just weekly life updates she did during her pregnancy with Eleanora. It's great because it's just her so there's no one to interrupt her.
Oh brill, thanks check I'll it out!

It'll be nice to actually hear her voice seeing as she can't finish a sentence without Louisa shouting her down

Reactions: 3
I’m truly fed up of the pod now. It’s like overhearing a phone conversation “oh did you call that builder?” If there’s a lack of content, go down to one pod a week or seriously edit out this type of tit. They hardly talk about anything current anymore. It’s just Luisa showing off and we’re all her bloody audience.

Reactions: 11
Have you noticed now everything is always “I’m not on instagram now so I’m out the loop”

almost as if it’s a badge of honour to not have been on Instagram... she has such a sad life.
Her list of what she wanted in a house was Ridiculous. So childlike. If you had given her an Argos catalogue she would be circling the lot.
Anna is fab on the pod and I do sense now she gets annoyed at Luisas constant boasting and jus being annoying. Anna jus seems to say “hmm” and you can tell she’s thinking “shut up”

Reactions: 16
I haven’t even noticed her being on Instagram less. I’m pretty sure she is still putting stories on almost daily?

Reactions: 5
Have you noticed now everything is always “I’m not on instagram now so I’m out the loop”

almost as if it’s a badge of honour to not have been on Instagram... she has such a sad life.
Her list of what she wanted in a house was Ridiculous. So childlike. If you had given her an Argos catalogue she would be circling the lot.
Anna is fab on the pod and I do sense now she gets annoyed at Luisas constant boasting and jus being annoying. Anna jus seems to say “hmm” and you can tell she’s thinking “shut up”
What irritated me about this is that she isn't doing many 'interesting/fun' stories very often now, but still uses her following to do ads....so doesn't provide much content as people gave her tit, but happy to do ads....

I used to really enjoy the podcast but since lockdown there seems to be a real disconnect between them all....and Luisa doesn't sound interested in being there. There's no structure to it and its just not as good anymore sadly.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm so out of the loop now I'm not on Instagram much any more'. It has probably been about 4 or 5 weeks since she did that massive flounce. I really don't think in that period of time she'll have missed much in terms of trends in the children's party market. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.