Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rachypoobag

Because they are absolutely hideous maybe? 🤭
I do like Anna but the constant Ads are begining to grate on me...even on holiday she was doing ads!
Yes to this!! Sooo many ads!!

I went to one of the most expensive private schools in the country 🤣 I also love a greggs and wouldn’t judge someone on wanting to wear ugg boots. Money can’t buy class or kindness (and whilst we’re here a decent dress sense evidently) money also does not always equate to success. I know loads of people who have married ‘rich’ couldn’t envy them less!
I love a pair of uggs, am partial to a greggs bacon sarnie, but my kids are at same school as Dixie (despite her belief none of us work, I own a 7 fig turnover business, work 70+ hours per week and still makes school appts) Does that mean I’m allowed to comment?? 🤣🤣 PS. All the parents DESPISE her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Poptart

VIP Member
She also references Tattle and says ‘they can all fuck off in their tracksuits and Uggs - eating Greggs’ etc. I find it laughable that Luisa thinks only poor/low class ppl slag her off/dislike her. I have a nice life, I’m pretty sure a lot of us on here have a nice life. I have nice things, had a private education, have a lovely house and drive a good car. I don’t care much for Luisa bc she’s brash, crude, a gold digger, attention seeker and a shitty person. It’s nothing to do with her wealth or lifestyle. It’s her personality and attitude!
Luisa if you're reading I dont own UGG Boots or a tracksuit and I keep my horses at home so 🖕🖕🖕
I do like a Gregg's though 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
So today on the pod Luisa makes a MASSIVE big thing about how she’s going back on Insta and if ppl don’t like it, they just lump it. ‘Fuck them’ was her words - hahaha knew it would last all of 2 mins. Mainly bc she has bugger all else to do to occupy her time.

She also references Tattle and says ‘they can all fuck off in their tracksuits and Uggs - eating Greggs’ etc. I find it laughable that Luisa thinks only poor/low class ppl slag her off/dislike her. I have a nice life, I’m pretty sure a lot of us on here have a nice life. I have nice things, had a private education, have a lovely house and drive a good car. I don’t care much for Luisa bc she’s brash, crude, a gold digger, attention seeker and a shitty person. It’s nothing to do with her wealth or lifestyle. It’s her personality and attitude!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Today’s pod, as sensitive as ever when discussing children. Luisa “you don’t want to be having babies at 40, I never wanted them past 30” ... some listeners like me haven’t had the luxury to chose. There could be years and years of trying and if that means being able to have one at 40, so be it. She really gets to me over her blasé attitude towards fertility and babies.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Mulberry23

I did used to find the pod quite funny, but I think I'm done with it now. I had a long break from it as Luisa just annoyed me so much with her constant interrupting. I DO like Anna but I really don't think deep down that Anna likes Luisa. Anna needs to bin her, I think Luisa is one or two comments away from putting her foot in it big time, just like Katie Hopkins.

The last one I listened to really pissed me off. Luisa was being really bitchy about her school mum friends who she is on a whatsapp group with. How the hell they still talk to her I don't know. She was saying "I shouldn't really say this, oh I'm just going to say it" and telling a story about a night out. Can't imagine they would be very impressed with her. The thing that really upset me though was she was talking about mums who do stuff for school or take the time to do stuff with their kids (or something along those lines) and said "I'm not being funny, it's the mums that don't work"....she went on saying that they don't have enough in their lives and making out they are a bit pathetic. I wouldn't actually class what she does as "work". Sitting in a studio talking shit about others and bragging about how much money she has and slagging off other mums. I don't work, due to various reasons, but I keep myself very busy. Yes, I have helped at school but I think it's a good thing if you have the time. It actually really upset me and made me feel a bit shit about myself. I'm done with her now. I won't be listening again. She's just a big mouth bully with too much money and zero class.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
I think she tries too hard and it ends up back firing. I think she’s the type to buy a pair of shoes or dress bc one of her friends has it. If you noticed on her stories in Barbados, they all looked the same. Their outfits were practically identical.

The unfortunate problem with Luisa is we all know how gobby and crude she is, so you can wrap a shit up in luxury gift wrap with a ribbon, and even slam a bow on top, but it’s still going to be a shit at the end of the day. My point being, she just lacks the class and decorum to be able to transmit any other image than cheap and tacky.

It baffles me that even though Andrew is no Brad Pitt, he could easily have acquired a woman/lady (and a ‘lady’ Luisa most certainly is not) who had some element of class about her. It’s almost cringe how out of place she is in the lifestyle she is now privy to. It’s like a hooker to punter type scenario. Think Pretty Woman. Only difference being Julia Roberts was stunning, Luisa looks like Roland Rat’s long lost sister.

• Haha

Rachypoobag

Did anyone listen to this weeks pod? Chatting about Prince Andrew and Epstein and Luisa said “I mean she was 17 when he supposedly slept with her, that’s above 16, it’s not a big deal, it’s legal”. I’m honestly shocked they let it go out. A) she was trafficked! B) he abused the girl in New York, where legal age is 18. Honestly, her stupidity astounds me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The thing that really upset me though was she was talking about mums who do stuff for school or take the time to do stuff with their kids (or something along those lines) and said "I'm not being funny, it's the mums that don't work"....she went on saying that they don't have enough in their lives and making out they are a bit pathetic. I wouldn't actually class what she does as "work".
It sounds as if she has a lot of internalised misogyny tbh. The thing is, it's all relative and there are SO many contributing factors that go into these decisions that it's really not anyone else's place to judge or pass comment on what you should/shouldn't be doing. It sounds like she doesn't value the unpaid labour of women, tbh which is sad for herself as well as the rest of us. It's easy to sneer at 'women who don't work' if you think you're an empowered #girlboss but there's a lot to be said about the fair value of this unpaid work, Luisa knows this domestic work has monetary value as she pays someone to do it for her, but can't recognise it in these women for some spiteful reason? Here's an article if anyone's interested, apparently the total worth of women's unpaid labour is £140bil to the UK economy, there's other research that shows married men earn more than single equivs over a lifetime because of the (unpaid!) support provided by their wives source, there's millions of other bits like this. And think of the hours women put into their homes, they could equally argue SHE has the free time to commit to work as she's not doing that? I agree though, even the flexibility of being freelance offers you a lot of privileges that standard PAYE 9-5 employees simply don't get, and plus it's not exactly the most mentally (or physically) challenging of work is it. I mean type in 2007 Katie Hopkins appearance into the YouTube search bar, and remember a few bullet points and you've prepped for the Wright Show, surely?

Btw before she suggests I'm an unemployed loser or whatever other Tory bollocks she wants, I'm actually quite the opposite hence really struggling to come to terms with how much my career is going to change (read: be utterly obliterated) by becoming a mother. We go through enough from our employers without other women chatting shit too.

• Heart

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Anna is the better of the two, but not by much.

She is losing credit by association (with Luisa). She laughs at Luisa and acts on her side with all the rants, school mums stuff and Luisa’s want to be so extra - but I don’t buy her at all. I find her fake. Or at least that’s how she is coming across.

Look how embarrassed she was bc Enzo through a strop over his Italian lesson. She has a normality to her and is relatable, unlike Luisa who would have no doubt referred to the teacher as her ‘staff’ and have said ‘I basically told her to fuck off’.

The irony is that Anna, although not of Luisa’s wealth, would be more suitable for Luisa’s circles and lifestyle as she speaks well, is intelligent and her parents are of good standing (I think her mum was a Magistrate and Anna has mentioned a few times how posh she is). Compare that to Luisa’s mum who looks like she’s just touched down in Benidorm for the week and appears on the gram F’ing and blinding.

I just think Anna is too good to be associating with Luisa and it’s a shame.

• Haha
  • Heart

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Today’s quote of the day from Luisa:

“People just hate people with money because they’re lazy fuckers and can’t be assed to do something innovative to earn it themselves”.

No words really. So if we all subscribe to sugar daddy.com that’s classed as innovative maybe? You didn’t earn it yourself Luisa, you live off it via your husband.

• Haha

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Exactly this! It’s annoying how she’s complaining back to them but she deliberately hides AD so she is in the wrong. Regardless of whether people complain, she’s still in the wrong. Also a massive LOL that she said it’s bored housewives who look at tattle and she has openly said before that she enjoys looking on tattle?
Biggest irony of this whole thing is that she is a housewife? I actually don’t think there is anything wrong with being one of that makes you happy (I sadly am not one and work full time in financial services lol) but all she does all day is clean the house, try on expensive (ugly) outfits and ride her ponies 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ Sounds like a pimped up housewife to me!

Reactions: 26

Mulberry23

Another thing she said that really disgusted me....she was talking about when she did lads mags and men used to send her pics of when they had just masturbated over her picture. I thought she was going to say it was pretty grim but she surprised me by saying she loved it and got off on it. That just sums her up for me. A bit skanky. OK, feel better now I have that off my chest 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
I would imagine most of the other mums at the school are of their status either by having careers or full time stay at home mums. But likely middle class/upper class well to do ladies. It’s like with the clothes, she has all the gear but no idea ... you don’t conduct yourself in that way amongst a group of well mannered, respected women (the private school mums). She just doesn’t belong in the world she is in!
No one who has wealth openly bleats on about it like Luisa does. It’s so embarrassing.
Also as a side note, I find it amusing she referred to Indy being the only ginger in the class ... she’s so opinionated on people; I can imagine if she didn’t have ginger kids she would say about someone she disliked ‘yeh well I hate her and she has ginger kids’. You can hear her saying it!

Greytowel

Jus listening to the pod. The gammon convo. Anna “I hate gammon. Erurgh. Can’t stand it” Luisa “I cook it in cider and sugar”

anna then miraculously changes her mind. “Actually I would like that”

Anna, get a backbone. Seriously. That’s pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I really liked Luanna 6/7 months ago , to the point I missed out on tickets for their show and was gutted ......thank Fuck I didn’t! I haven’t listened in a long time due to my little covid baby being born but since catching up on here and listening to the vile nasty things said by Luisa I’m discusted!! And Anna for just letting these comments go and not challenging her!! The comment that’s got my back up is about 16 year olds getting pregnant and being sluts!......guess I’m one then .......well Luisa .....I’m 32 got 2 beautiful daughters one 15 and one 12 and 14 weeks ago had my beautiful baby boy .....my fiancée and I have been together since i was 15 ....does that make me a slut??!!! We have from scratch built a successful business turning over 500k a year!!! And I mean from scratch literally no handouts from mummy and daddy no marrying a rich man ...not even any banks loaned to us ....a £20,000 poker tournament win actually....£100 buy in 😂😂 invested all into our business.....oh and just to add to the cliche I have always and still do live in a council house we hope to buy next year .... I did own but not any more ugg boots ... no tracksuits but do love a lounge wear set but I do love a greggs !!!! Your snotty snobby horse set attitude is beyond shameful.... you are no better than me or anyone else! People on tattle are allowed an opinion just as much as you are allowed yours on your shitty podcast!!!! How dare you though look your nose down on people ........take a long hard look in your mirror lady ....Gucci bags and Chanel shoes can not buy you class or a nice soul ....you are evil and nothing but a bully and hold digger would you be with your hubby if he were a bin man .....(nothing at all wrong with that FYI!!) but my hunch is no ....fuck u Zissman and fuck you Anna as well for giving the letch a platform and allowing her to be so self righteous and self absorbed 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Whatever123

VIP Member
I own my own home, 8 years younger than you luisa, work a full time job, never worn ugg boots in my life. I have a body that you starve yourself for, have a gorgeous long term partner who I fancy the pants off (he is also well off) however, I am partial to a vegan sausage roll from greggs on a hangover into the office!
Fuck u Luisa, go and hatch some more ducklings in your crocs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Insta stories from Luisa of her working out ... no one, literally no one, wants to see you work out love. I don’t even look at myself when I work out let alone anyone else. It’s just an excuse to post images of her gym - oh look everyone there’s a pool behind me too 😆 Cringe.
Daily workouts and 90pc vegan diet ... what a miserable existence right there. And what for? So she can have a great body for her aged ginger husband to entertain himself with so she keeps her EIP status at Net a Porter. I’d rather be poor!

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
YES!!! Seriously, what was the point in that story after Luisa's? Why not just say 'that happened to me too'
Instead, she started telling it like it was going to be different.
I know I found it really cringe she Was trying to re enact luisa’s hysterics of laughter too and it just wasn’t funny at all...

Also when Luisa said she likes guys with a bit of a belly and for them to be bigger than her. And Anna piped up ‘there’s nothing more off putting than a guy who is fitter than you’. Isn’t your husband a personal trainer hun?

• Haha