Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It happens on other podcasts I listen to - I wonder if it’s deliberate to make you less likely to skip the ads?

Reactions: 5
Maybe now she's freelance she doesn't have access to the snazziest software that lets you put ads exactly where you want so they have to go at a set time point. I have no idea, it's a complete guess, but she usually seems so on it I couldn't imagine she'd have made this same mistake so many times if it was avoidable!
No you can edit well with free software these days. I wonder if it’s part of their ad T&Cs as it means they’re less skipped? Like some pods I listen to do a little outro jingle into & out of the ad break so I know to +30 seconds a few times. They might get favourable rates or rebookings by doing it this way. Or maybe whoever edits it has lost the plot and doesn’t give a duck 😂

Reactions: 1
My god could Anna get any further up Luisa’s arse?! She’s practically tickling her tonsils. “Luisa you have perfect teeth!” “Luisa look at your amazing arm muscles” Please Anna, her head is abnormally small but her ego is gigantic. It really doesn’t need the adoration you continue to give her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She actually sent me here after she spoke about it being hilarious on her stories .. short memory there Luisa 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lolz, if you're always declaring it correctly then you'll have nothing to worry about will you - people won't report you and the ASA won't take it up! What a ridiculous statement!

I've never reported anyone but again, I don't see why people shouldn't if something is being advertised without proper disclosure. Advertising in this country is quite heavily regulated, for good reason. Its important that people know when something is an advert. Everyone else has to stick to the rules, all media outlets, newspapers, TV etc, so influencers need to do the same. Don't do it wrong and no one will report you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can see she’s written in the top paragraph ‘guys I know the rules, can you even read? Please see me posts from this morning. I went out for an afternoon tea today and I wrote #gifted because even though I’m a bazillionaire and the restaurant industry is on its arse right now I went out of my way and in my own personal precious time to visit a fancy restaurant with my own children who I don’t really like for a free lunch because this is my job and I wanted to support local businesses by not paying for anything, you idiots.’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also on her stories the peter rabbit tea party was #gifted or something but there’s no #gifted on her grid post - is that allowed 🤔 not that I’m a Karen or anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That reply to the ASA jus shows how immature she is.
I work full time, so no bored housewife over here thanks. How is your full time job goi.... oh wait 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In most other jobs if you went majorly against the rules, as influencers try to do a lot, then you would be punished for it or told off, this should be no different. Not declaring a gift or an ad is misleading to followers and against the ASA so people should absolutely be reported for it.

We know you read here Luisa 👋 - if you are happy to be an influencer and proud of it then show it, no more hiding ads or not declaring gifts and then people won't need to report you to the ASA.

Also if the ASA has contacted her and it's angered her then it probably means they've identified it as an issue, which means it was misleading or a lie whatever was reported, and therefore is her own fault. She surely wouldn't send an angry email like that if she had been told by the ASA that she'd been reported by they didn't see a problem

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In most other jobs if you went majorly against the rules, as influencers try to do a lot, then you would be punished for it or told off, this should be no different. Not declaring a gift or an ad is misleading to followers and against the ASA so people should absolutely be reported for it.

We know you read here Luisa 👋 - if you are happy to be an influencer and proud of it then show it, no more hiding ads or not declaring gifts and then people won't need to report you to the ASA.

Also if the ASA has contacted her and it's angered her then it probably means they've identified it as an issue, which means it was misleading or a lie whatever was reported, and therefore is her own fault. She surely wouldn't send an angry email like that if she had been told by the ASA that she'd been reported by they didn't see a problem
Weirdly the ASA are really toothless when it comes to influencer marketing, trying to get a TV ad cleared is mission impossible every claim needs to evidenced, yet you can pay an influencer with larger reach than most tv shows nowadays to say anything they fancy about a product! That’s nothing to do with Luisa, but the point is the first comms they have with someone who’s breached the rules is usually just a gentle warning, you can get a few before they bother doing anything. Only a handful of influencers have ever actually been fined! So she shouldn’t really worry? Much less send an arsey email back, it’s like getting pulled over for speeding and deciding to chin the officer, cut your losses sweetie!

Also Karen = mini Hopkins = her? 😂 Last time I checked she was calling tattle urchins, so at least we’re elevating 💃🏻

Reactions: 10
Rather offended by that, I work full time I’ll have you know 🤣😉
Irony being she's the one who is at home bored - riding, making ridiculous decorative displays, learning to play Baby Shark on the piano bc she needs to occupy her time FFS! It reeks of being bored! Might be better if she whiled away her time on an English grammar course, as it 'housewives' not housewife's FYI Luisa.

Luisa...it’s ‘housewives’ not ‘housewife’s’. I’ll get back to my out of tune piano playing now...
Sorry only just saw this earlier post, sorry to have repeated it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never reported anyone but her writing that makes me want to lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never reported anyone, but I can see why people do.

Its really not hard to correctly write ‘ad’ clearly and easily for your followers to see. Luisa is supposedly an intelligent business woman. It’s not an accident that she’s writing them small in white writing! And yes that rubs people up the wrong way because it looks like you’re hiding something and tricking your followers into thinking this is something you absolutely love.

IMO ASA is there for a reason, so just do it bleeping properly if you don’t want people to moan 😂

it’s your job

Reactions: 9
What bothers me the most, apart from being called a bored housewife which I am NOT - is that she says we gossip about who we’re going to report to the ASA. She clearly reads here so actually Luisa we take the piss mostly out of your terrible dress sense, your very boring podcast, and your husband. But if your marked your ads properly, you wouldn’t be reported would you?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What bothers me the most, apart from being called a bored housewife which I am NOT - is that she says we gossip about who we’re going to report to the ASA. She clearly reads here so actually Luisa we take the piss mostly out of your terrible dress sense, your very boring podcast, and your husband. But if your marked your ads properly, you wouldn’t be reported would you?
Exactly this! It’s annoying how she’s complaining back to them but she deliberately hides AD so she is in the wrong. Regardless of whether people complain, she’s still in the wrong. Also a massive LOL that she said it’s bored housewives who look at tattle and she has openly said before that she enjoys looking on tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.