Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely delusional. These mum with ‘no jobs’ actually look after their children unlike her who palms them off the nannies! ...oh but don’t worry, she makes sure she tucks them in at night, every night!

Round of applause for mum of the year.

Pathetic
Right! I'm not judging having nannies cause I don't have kids so I don't really have the right to say anything about that. But sometimes I feel like she kind of has sly digs at Anna whenever Anna mentions spending the weekend with her kids. She's always like "ooo family time" in a funny voice and idk it seems like a bit of a dig to me.

Reactions: 6
On the pod on Monday she went on and on about being an older mum - clearly having a dig at Anna. Anna said she was considering having a third but that it would mean being pregnant at 40. And Luisa just went on and on about all the risks of having kids at that age.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
On the pod on Monday she went on and on about being an older mum - clearly having a dig at Anna. Anna said she was considering having a third but that it would mean being pregnant at 40. And Luisa just went on and on about all the risks of having kids at that age.
I thought that was so rude of Luisa. She knows full well Anna has just had a baby at 39. She should learn some bleeping decorum

Reactions: 17
I thought that was so rude.

if something isn’t done Luisas way, then it’s wrong. She’s so tunnel visioned!

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t understand that some people actually CHOOSE to do their partying / career building / travelling / holiday pre children and then CHOOSE to have children later in life. Which is completely normal nowadays.

not accounting for those that are TTC

she’s just so bloody annoying sometimes.

she can’t wait for her children to grow up so she can go back to Marbella. (Not that seems to stop her)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dinner for 6 in her stories, herself, hubby, mum, dad, 2 friends....

where are the 3 kids? Sat in the garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its still a rule of 6, say it’s a family of 5, they can only see 1 other person inside or outside tier depending
But they all live together, so there’s 7 that live in the house (plus any staff that live there, eg the Nanny).

Reactions: 3
But they all live together, so there’s 7 that live in the house (plus any staff that live there, eg the Nanny).
It was an example ☺ But based on that I don’t think they’d be allowed anyone over within the rules?

Reactions: 1
Yeah that is my issue. I don't really care what you do and the decoration does look lovely, but then you get on the podcast bitching about how the mums at the school are invested in their kids lives cause they don't work or how people who complain need to get jobs, giving it "these people don't work" blah blah blah but like... you're fannying about making decorations not really doing any work either? Yes instagram and the podcast are jobs but the pod is only 2 days a week and it takes about 10 minutes to do an instagram ad. Don't act like you're some high flying business woman lmao
Couldn’t have said it better myself! It isn’t the same a proper job where you are on your feet for 9 hours a day.

Reactions: 1
I imagine the kids were in the house plus a nanny to look after them. She will probably use the excuse that her house is soooo big that the guests didn't come into contact with the children. Regardless if the kids were there then she's broken the rules. If you're going to blatantly break the rules why would you post it all over your social media.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.