Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine hiring a nanny to cut out stars for Halloween costumes for your horses ... what planet is she living on?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly this! It’s annoying how she’s complaining back to them but she deliberately hides AD so she is in the wrong. Regardless of whether people complain, she’s still in the wrong. Also a massive LOL that she said it’s bored housewives who look at tattle and she has openly said before that she enjoys looking on tattle?
Biggest irony of this whole thing is that she is a housewife? I actually don’t think there is anything wrong with being one of that makes you happy (I sadly am not one and work full time in financial services lol) but all she does all day is clean the house, try on expensive (ugly) outfits and ride her ponies 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ Sounds like a pimped up housewife to me!

Reactions: 26
Biggest irony of this whole thing is that she is a housewife? I actually don’t think there is anything wrong with being one of that makes you happy (I sadly am not one and work full time in financial services lol) but all she does all day is clean the house, try on expensive (ugly) outfits and ride her ponies 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ Sounds like a pimped up housewife to me!
Dont think she cleans as she has staff for that, podcast listeners are subjected to frequent reminders of this - but agree on the rest of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m looking forward to our mention on the ‘pod’ next week. Luisa loves to mention tattle, and I am guessing that the increase in activity on this thread is a direct result of her mentioning tattle so frequently 🤔
Ps. Luisa and Anna, it’s a podCAST not a pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Posting that on Instagram was just for clout.
She definitely has an account and I bet she puts her two pence in about other people! Would love her to be outed MOD style.

Reactions: 12
A few weeks ago didn't someone come on here and write a paragraph defending Luisa and calling us all pathetic etc. but then it was quickly deleted. Due to timing, I think we all decided it was probably Carol Ann.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few weeks ago didn't someone come on here and write a paragraph defending Luisa and calling us all pathetic etc. but then it was quickly deleted. Due to timing, I think we all decided it was probably Carol Ann.
was probably the nanny 🤣 She does everything else for her let's face it

Reactions: 6
Exactly this! It’s annoying how she’s complaining back to them but she deliberately hides AD so she is in the wrong. Regardless of whether people complain, she’s still in the wrong. Also a massive LOL that she said it’s bored housewives who look at tattle and she has openly said before that she enjoys looking on tattle?
She only enjoyed looking at Tattle when people were slagging off her ex best mate Lalji. But now everyone is turning in Luisa, she now states we are all bored housewives << note the correct spelling Luisa. Thought you went to a private school?

Reactions: 11
I’m looking forward to our mention on the ‘pod’ next week. Luisa loves to mention tattle, and I am guessing that the increase in activity on this thread is a direct result of her mentioning tattle so frequently 🤔
Ps. Luisa and Anna, it’s a podCAST not a pod.
For a few other influencers tattle now ranks amongst their top google queries, because they’ve been stupid enough to direct people here, so I thought I’d check. This is for the UK, last 12 months for clarity - genuinely surprised the podcast isn’t up there, feel sad for her that her husband usurps her own Insta?!

3A36DF4E-DF28-4DBC-B239-109CBADF4800.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chemical free??? Everything is a chemical dumb ass. Winds me up so much when people use this phrase as if it means something is so much better for you. If you saw the chemical composition of an Apple you wouldn’t eat it.

Reactions: 7
Do you know what, I don’t mind Luisa so I don’t really come on this thread anymore but just saw her story from ASA and it made me so mad!! Just mark your ads etc properly and stop looking for loopholes.

We’re not the Karen’s Luisa, think you’ll find you fill that role perfectly.

Reactions: 10
Do you know what, I don’t mind Luisa so I don’t really come on this thread anymore but just saw her story from ASA and it made me so mad!! Just mark your ads etc properly and stop looking for loopholes.

We’re not the Karen’s Luisa, think you’ll find you fill that role perfectly.
Her email was such a Karen email

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's so bloody thick.. she does realise that she is the epitome of both the housewife and Karen stereotype right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All she’s doing is making people want to report her even more I wish I had reported that one a few weeks back now because by the look of what she said that wasn’t the one that got reported

Reactions: 3
I’ve never reported anybody to the ASA but the next time I see Luisa obviously break rules I’m going to report her just because of her email. Mind you, she did tell them not to bother investigating her as it’ll be us bored housewives so maybe they won’t do their job because Luisa said it’s okay 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what got me, the fact that she was acting as if she is their boss 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s funny because I’m 25 with no kids and a full time job and she thinks everyone on tattle is a stay at home mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.