Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's selling a dirty pair of kids trainers on Depop for a fiver......just give them away to charity omg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's selling a dirty pair of kids trainers on Depop for a fiver......just give them away to charity omg 😂
She’s off her bloody rocker. Unless you really need the money, why not just give them away to a local charity.
Like a mug I previously donated money to her husbands charity in Moldova. I wouldn’t do it again, when she’s haggling for a fiver over kids shoes that could go to a kiddie in need where she lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s off her bloody rocker. Unless you really need the money, why not just give them away to a local charity.
Like a mug I previously donated money to her husbands charity in Moldova. I wouldn’t do it again, when she’s haggling for a fiver over kids shoes that could go to a kiddie in need where she lives.
I don't think you're a mug for donating. I know it's her face on it but the kids in Moldova will see that money and it will really help them so you should feel good that you helped some kids who really need it

Reactions: 9
I still donate to the charity! I don’t think it’s muggy at all! Although she’s a knob, what she does for the charity is amazing tbh. I think her husband almost solely funds it now, which is why they’ve been fundraising!

Reactions: 2
Yer to be fair I think the stuff she sells on Depop makes money for the Moldova charity xx

Reactions: 1
I still donate to the charity! I don’t think it’s muggy at all! Although she’s a knob, what she does for the charity is amazing tbh. I think her husband almost solely funds it now, which is why they’ve been fundraising!
Good for you. You should write to her direct, let her know she has a fan 👍🏻
I’d rather keep my money more local now, but thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good for you. You should write to her direct, let her know she has a fan 👍🏻
I’d rather keep my money more local now, but thank you.

you can do what you want with your money but that doesn't change that her husband really does make a difference to the lives of children in Moldova who do really need it. You don't have to be a fan of her or like her to acknowledge that her husband has been really kind to those kids.

Reactions: 19
Gosh the nanny is dull!

A serious think about her hair... get some real problems love!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.