Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how you guys listen to the podcast with her on 😂

pregnancy is such an emotive & traumatic subject for a lot of women so can’t help but feel it’s just a lot kinder to keep any adverse opinions to yourself? Like we all have our preferences for what our family life would be like but not everyone has the privilege to live life in the way they’d hope for things to pan out. She has a loooot of internalised misogyny and I think this is another symptom of it sadly ☹

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how you guys listen to the podcast with her on 😂

pregnancy is such an emotive & traumatic subject for a lot of women so can’t help but feel it’s just a lot kinder to keep any adverse opinions to yourself? Like we all have our preferences for what our family life would be like but not everyone has the privilege to live life in the way they’d hope for things to pan out. She has a loooot of internalised misogyny and I think this is another symptom of it sadly ☹
This is why I stopped listening. I of course wanted certain things before I was 30 and I’m very lucky to have one son. But I wanted to be done having kids by 30 at one time. Life hasn’t worked out for me like that and I’m almost 30 with one son but I wouldn’t NOT have another because I’ll be in my 30’s. Life is different for all of us and just because she decided to have all kids in her 20’s that doesn’t make it the right decision for everybody. That’s the problem with her. What she says MUST be right.

I just had a google because I cannot believe that she is the age she is. When you were saying about her having all her children in her 20’s I was genuinely like nah that’s not right, she’s got a young one. I thought she was late 30’s, mid 30’s as in 36 or so at an absolute minimum.
She looks so much older than 33, Anna looks younger than her!! I’m so shocked!

Reactions: 12
This is why I stopped listening. I of course wanted certain things before I was 30 and I’m very lucky to have one son. But I wanted to be done having kids by 30 at one time. Life hasn’t worked out for me like that and I’m almost 30 with one son but I wouldn’t NOT have another because I’ll be in my 30’s. Life is different for all of us and just because she decided to have all kids in her 20’s that doesn’t make it the right decision for everybody. That’s the problem with her. What she says MUST be right.
Yeah life really doesn't pan out how you think it's going to. I don't really understand the idea of having kids after 30 is bad? I'm 24 and I want kids post 30 mainly so that I can have a great time until then so when I do have kids I can focus 100% on them and won't feel like I'm missing out.

Reactions: 10
She seems to dislike her kids! Like why pop them out if all she does is moan about them. Me and my husband come from young families and wanted all our kids by the time we were 30. We are nearly 40 and love it. We get to take the girls to NY, Greece, Ibiza, road trips across America and love travelling with them. Sure we missed partying our mid 20’s away but wouldn’t change a thing. Some of my best friends are just starting to have kids now as that fit their lifestyle better

Yeah life really doesn't pan out how you think it's going to. I don't really understand the idea of having kids after 30 is bad? I'm 24 and I want kids post 30 mainly so that I can have a great time until then so when I do have kids I can focus 100% on them and won't feel like I'm missing out.

Reactions: 3
She seems to dislike her kids! Like why pop them out if all she does is moan about them. Me and my husband come from young families and wanted all our kids by the time we were 30. We are nearly 40 and love it. We get to take the girls to NY, Greece, Ibiza, road trips across America and love travelling with them. Sure we missed partying our mid 20’s away but wouldn’t change a thing. Some of my best friends are just starting to have kids now as that fit their lifestyle better
Exactly! It really is whatever fits your life best! I'm still in the middle of my degree so kids is a no go for me now, that's not to say if it happened I wouldn't be thrilled obvs.

I do find her attitude to the kids sometimes really baffling. Like Anna does talk about her kids misbehaving etc but she's not cruel? I don't understand how you can have 2 nannies, a husband and grandparents and still not like your kids.. you've got a village raising them 🤣

Reactions: 7
I know!!! The bonus of having a young family is that the kids have grandparents, great grandparents. The downside is the grandparents are far from retirement age!! Babysitters are few and far between (by time they require the kids will have left high school 🤣). We all complain about our kids, it’s hard but she gives the impression that she doesn’t give a hit!!!

Exactly! It really is whatever fits your life best! I'm still in the middle of my degree so kids is a no go for me now, that's not to say if it happened I wouldn't be thrilled obvs.

I do find her attitude to the kids sometimes really baffling. Like Anna does talk about her kids misbehaving etc but she's not cruel? I don't understand how you can have 2 nannies, a husband and grandparents and still not like your kids.. you've got a village raising them 🤣

I suspect it might be defensiveness to be honest. The more 'conventional' way for 'successful' women to do it these days is to spend their 20s progressing their careers, travelling, having a good time etc. Then to settle down and have children in their 30s. She obviously didn't do that, for various reasons. So because she doesn't want people to think she's done it 'wrong' she vehemently argues that having children after 30 is a tit idea.

Reactions: 14
I think whatever age anyone wants them at is fine rather than someone having them who clearly never wanted them at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s much better to have children when you as a couple feel ready at any age that it than to have them in your 20s as you think ‘that’s when people should have children’ and resent them like Luisa does...

Luisa only had the last two children to secure the hubby’s money anyway, maybe that’s why she dislikes them so much 🤣 I’m not the mumsiest mum and my 4 year old sure does my head in at times but I’d never say I wish I never had him, especially to millions on a podcast (millions may be an overstatement I have no idea how many people still listen to that crap)

Reactions: 18
I suspect it might be defensiveness to be honest. The more 'conventional' way for 'successful' women to do it these days is to spend their 20s progressing their careers, travelling, having a good time etc. Then to settle down and have children in their 30s. She obviously didn't do that, for various reasons. So because she doesn't want people to think she's done it 'wrong' she vehemently argues that having children after 30 is a tit idea.
Agreed massively. I was going to say your timeline tends to run SO differently if you didn’t go to uni as it buys you +3 years back, and then the 5-10 years establishing a career. Luisa never had a career where she developed a skill set, just hobby businesses which is lovely but really easy to work alongside a young family and you can pause it without really losing out beyond income. She also lived in a rural area with a low cost of living I imagine?

I’m in London and have just had a baby at 29 (had to cos of ovarian cancer lolz would have preferred to be older tbh!) but at every hospital appt the waiting area was filled with either very very young mums like teenage, or much older mums in their 40s, imagine that’s probably the case in any city or HCOL area. Anyway don’t know why I’m writing this out as it’s no one’s business when anyone chooses to have kids, or doesn’t choose, it’s all so personal isn’t it. As long as you’re capable of being a present & loving mother it doesn’t really matter if you’re 17 or 70 does it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agreed massively. I was going to say your timeline tends to run SO differently if you didn’t go to uni as it buys you +3 years back, and then the 5-10 years establishing a career. Luisa never had a career where she developed a skill set, just hobby businesses which is lovely but really easy to work alongside a young family and you can pause it without really losing out beyond income. She also lived in a rural area with a low cost of living I imagine?

I’m in London and have just had a baby at 29 (had to cos of ovarian cancer lolz would have preferred to be older tbh!) but at every hospital appt the waiting area was filled with either very very young mums like teenage, or much older mums in their 40s, imagine that’s probably the case in any city or HCOL area. Anyway don’t know why I’m writing this out as it’s no one’s business when anyone chooses to have kids, or doesn’t choose, it’s all so personal isn’t it. As long as you’re capable of being a present & loving mother it doesn’t really matter if you’re 17 or 70 does it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly it's not about age! Anna may not have had her kids at the right age in Luisa's opinion but she is clearly the more loving and I'm sorry but better mother.

Reactions: 7
Luisa is so bloody passive aggressive and Anna needs to stand up for herself more! She is so stuck up her own hole it is unreal, I wish Anna could just be herself more and not feel like she needs to please her all the time!!

Reactions: 1
The problem I have with Anna and I know we’ve said it a million times is she’s a sheep. Luisa ranting about her kids and saying she wishes she never had them, then when Anna talks about Enzo she almost slips over to that really horrible side and I feel like it’s just to please Luisa. She doesn’t actually feel like that. She may not have done it for a while tho, as I quit the podcast

Reactions: 13
The problem I have with Anna and I know we’ve said it a million times is she’s a sheep. Luisa ranting about her kids and saying she wishes she never had them, then when Anna talks about Enzo she almost slips over to that really horrible side and I feel like it’s just to please Luisa. She doesn’t actually feel like that. She may not have done it for a while tho, as I quit the podcast
Yes I 100% agree, and I do think she probably regrets some of the things she says to please Luisa!

Reactions: 4
Off topic but Oh my god sort the editing out! I don't know what is going on but the ads play when they are mid-sentence....how can they let this keep happening? Its infuriating and its the basics surely???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic but Oh my god sort the editing out! I don't know what is going on but the ads play when they are mid-sentence....how can they let this keep happening? Its infuriating and its the basics surely???
Really annoys me when the ad is just before the end as well. So they finish talking then there's an ad, and then after they just say like 3 more sentences on that topic and go into the whole "you can get in touch by". Does my head in

Reactions: 3
Is that Immo’s job? Or does she do something different
Maybe now she's freelance she doesn't have access to the snazziest software that lets you put ads exactly where you want so they have to go at a set time point. I have no idea, it's a complete guess, but she usually seems so on it I couldn't imagine she'd have made this same mistake so many times if it was avoidable!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.