Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m horsey so I actually love the horsey content. But maybe she’ll set up a separate insta page for that stuff.

The stuff about Dixie actually mucking out her own horse during lockdown etc was a bit much though. You can’t expect a kid to ever know the value of horses and how much work they take if they’re on full livery. Speaking as someone who would have loved to have had their own pony at her age but had to wait until I could afford it.

Reactions: 5
Obviously she loves her horses and riding, and it’s something she does with the children as an activity so I praise her for that bc normally she palms everything off onto the nanny - oh no sorry nannies - we must remember she now has 2, she’s said it enough times to drill it into us. But FFS leave the phone at home and just enjoy that time with your children doing the one thing you profess to love so much. Why document it? Just get on your horse Angelina and trot the duck on .... 🐎

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously she loves her horses and riding, and it’s something she does with the children as an activity so I praise her for that bc normally she palms everything off onto the nanny - oh no sorry nannies - we must remember she now has 2, she’s said it enough times to drill it into us. But FFS leave the phone at home and just enjoy that time with your children doing the one thing you profess to love so much. Why document it? Just get on your horse Angelina and trot the duck on .... 🐎
Uncanny 😂

I prefer the horses to the PT stuff. Who cares about that?

I care about the horses more than the PT stuff. Who cares about that? She doesn't even post the routine so it's not even helping anyone. I don't listen to the pod, why does she have two nannies? She's unreal. She's unemployed and so are her cling on parents!

Reactions: 7
I prefer the horses to the PT stuff. Who cares about that?

I care about the horses more than the PT stuff. Who cares about that? She doesn't even post the routine so it's not even helping anyone. I don't listen to the pod, why does she have two nannies? She's unreal. She's unemployed and so are her cling on parents!
I find the parents thing so weird, it seems a bit too close that they just live with them - poor old Andrew I can’t imagine living with my in laws 🤣 also why the need for nannies if they’re there? Surely the grandparents could chip in and spend some time with the kids? W E I R D

Reactions: 6
I find the parents thing so weird, it seems a bit too close that they just live with them - poor old Andrew I can’t imagine living with my in laws 🤣 also why the need for nannies if they’re there? Surely the grandparents could chip in and spend some time with the kids? W E I R D
It’s because Luisa doesn’t actually enjoy being a parent. And Andrews parents live with them and still go on holiday with them too. Yet his parents and family aren’t invited.

Reactions: 1
Has she said why she’s got two nannies? I’ve not listened to their podcast in sooooo long!

Reactions: 2
Quick question: does anyone give a duck about her horses?
As a horse lover, I appreciate a pretty horse, So for me her horses are the only things that I find remotely interesting about her! Her mother is a bleeping nut bag and I reckon the parents are a proper pair of ponces.

Has she said why she’s got two nannies? I’ve not listened to their podcast in sooooo long!
The main one Jess is training to become a midwife so has changed her hours to be part time.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned her choice of earrings today 🙈

Reactions: 3
The main one Jess is training to become a midwife so has changed her hours to be part time.

I didn't realise Chanel could look chavvy.

• Haha

Ohhhh I remember her saying Jess wants to be a midwife actually. I thought you meant that she had 2 nannies at a time! Oh to be middle class with all that money 😂

Reactions: 2
Is that what she said about her LO? Wanting Gucci. I don’t know the kid well, but I do have a firm belief that behaviour like that is taught, so if Luisa is boasting about that, I personally would judge her parenting rather than the kid. If my LO asked for Gucci. I’d laugh hysterically and give her a primark t shirt, which I guarantee she wouldn’t know the difference 😂. The Nanny tends to do drop offs from what I’ve seen (I’m not going to judge for that as my Mum normally does mine because I’m at work). She has a clique from what I understand. Think mean girls with gold cards xx
This is the BEST ever that you actually know of her. This makes me so happy that what we think of her from the pod/gram is true enough in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is the BEST ever that you actually know of her. This makes me so happy that what we think of her from the pod/gram is true enough in real life
Exactly. It also sheds light on why she is so triggered and overly reacts to what is said here....because it’s true and she hates that we’ve all got her pegged!!!
The earrings, as with the majority of her wardrobe, are the proof that if you’re tacky and stupid enough, you can buy any old tit for an inflated price.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The earrings are the coolest thing I’ve ever seen her wear! But oh lord why the belt, shoes, bag too 😭 baby steps though, there’s always next time?

Hahahaha has anyone seen the post she has jus put up?! Why does she always think people are jealous of her? She’s soooo full of herself.
She’s so trashy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.