Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did you delete your message about UGG? Did she see on her fake account and get pissed off with you? 😂

Reactions: 3
Honestly that headmistress must despair at her. There is just no decorum or class with Luisa at all. You don’t go around slagging off a school, it’s teachers, or the other childrens’ mothers like a fish wife. It’s just not the done thing.

Funny how she makes mention of Dixie’s attitude/backchat in the pod - what does she freaking well expect!! The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Bc Luisa was getting a ticking off, she didn’t like it and so retaliated the only way she knows how - by slagging off the other mothers direct to the headmistress, saying infantile tit like ‘don’t know where one of them ends and where she begins’ or ‘child has been in therapy since she was 4’. Jesus, Luisa - just get on down the stables and shut your cake hole for the love of god. Trot on, so to speak.

Totally agree re Anna brown nosing her - she’s so far up Luisa’s ass it must be permanent nights. And bullshit would she (Anna) have told the headmistress/had been the head to have told caller to keep her nose out - she would have put on her sickly soft icky voice “I’m so dreadfully sorry, I am mortified”. Fact.

As for Luisa saying she hasn’t got the time or inclination to find out who dobbed her in - that’s bullshit too. You can guarantee she would have text her nail lady as soon as she put the phone down from the headmistress. Fact. Apparently she’s “not that petty and can’t be bothered”. Yes you are - you spent half the pod bleating on about it.

The way she goes on and on and on about that school - anyone would think her kids were at bleeping Hogwarts or something. Bore off woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking forward to catching up on this weeks pod now 🤣 sounds dramatic. I can already imagine what and how it’s been said!

Reactions: 2
Can someone summarise here, for the sake of the ones who can’t be arsed listening to her voice anymore?! 😆

Reactions: 6
She was having her nails done - was slagging off teachers, mums and school to nail lady. Someone else in the salon subsequently called the school to inform them.

Headmistress phoned Luisa to discuss.

Luisa being Luisa believed everyone other than her was in the wrong and Anna agreed with her, saying that it was childish and tale telling of woman in nail bar to have made the call to head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was having her nails done - was slagging off teachers, mums and school to nail lady. Someone else in the salon subsequently called the school to inform them.

Luisa being Luisa believed everyone other than her was in the wrong and Anna agreed with her, saying that it was childish and tale telling of woman in nail bar to have made the call to head.
Ffs. She took no blame for slagging off the school in public?!

Reactions: 4
Ffs. She took no blame for slagging off the school in public?!
No, she claimed it was a ‘private’ conversation and it’s only bc she’s famous/is who she is that it got called out. I’ve never known someone get so heated about a school before, she goes on and on and on 🙄

omg this is all so juvenile and pathetic, I can’t believe a woman in her 40s is making a podcast about... this? 😂 She should pitch for Liz Jones’ old columns

If she dislikes the school that much why does she not take her daughter out and take her to her chosen school ? Not hard really. I don’t have children so maybe I’m missing something.

Reactions: 5
If she dislikes the school that much why does she not take her daughter out and take her to her chosen school ? Not hard really. I don’t have children so maybe I’m missing something.
Daughter may really enjoy it, or be excelling academically there, private schools have a lot of extra curricular like sports / music / art she might be into, too. Doesn’t explain why mum is making an enemy of the family though 😳

Tbh I get the impression where Luisa has limited formal education she’s really proud that the girls are in private so have the opportunity to do well for themselves independent of men, which is lovely, so wants to speak about it all the time. There wouldn’t be a way to shoehorn private school into every conversation unless she has an ongoing story to tell, hers is just a negative one? A lot of vloggers do this with things around their business to disguise the fact they’re just advertising to you non stop!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Daughter may really enjoy it, or be excelling academically there, private schools have a lot of extra curricular like sports / music / art she might be into, too. Doesn’t explain why mum is making an enemy of the family though 😳

Tbh I get the impression where Luisa has limited formal education she’s really proud that the girls are in private so have the opportunity to do well for themselves independent of men, which is lovely, so wants to speak about it all the time. There wouldn’t be a way to shoehorn private school into every conversation unless she has an ongoing story to tell, hers is just a negative one? A lot of vloggers do this with things around their business to disguise the fact they’re just advertising to you non stop!
I kind of get where you’re coming from but private school isn’t completely inaccessible to people is it - I mean Luisa’s house and lifestyle in general (think private jet to Portugal) is pretty out there for most, but to middle class people, or even gifted children from lower realms, private school isn’t some wow thing that we can’t ever do.

Most people on here went to one (from previous comments), as did I. I don’t recall my mother ever going around sprouting on about it all the time.

Luisa is just weird 🤪

I think Luisa went to private primary school in MK and then went to Northampton Girls School which is state so as she’s a huge snob she’s probably resentful she didn’t go private in secondary.

Re her stories this morning - she can blame her bestie Carole Ann on having a smart home!

I kind of get where you’re coming from but private school isn’t completely inaccessible to people is it - I mean Luisa’s house and lifestyle in general (think private jet to Portugal) is pretty out there for most, but to middle class people, or even gifted children from lower realms, private school isn’t some wow thing that we can’t ever do.

Most people on here went to one (from previous comments), as did I. I don’t recall my mother ever going around sprouting on about it all the time.

Luisa is just weird 🤪
Oh I agree it’s hardly inaccessible to MC families, and I’m guessing they’re not public schools of note, but I think she must just be very proud that they’re going to achieve something in their own rights with the great education they’ll receive through the private system. It’s obvious she’s insecure about her lack of professional success & education so this makes up for that, if that makes sense?

And tbh if you’ve spent a lifetime relying on men to maintain your lifestyle (not that I think there’s anything wrong with this, it’s a fair value exchange and the men never get any grief for it) you’d probably be really happy your daughters don’t have to do it, that they can be 100% independent as they’ve got an education they can always fall back on...

But yeah she is by default hateful so it makes sense the only way she can think to shoehorn it in constantly is by prolonging conflict with them.

Oh I agree it’s hardly inaccessible to MC families, and I’m guessing they’re not public schools of note, but I think she must just be very proud that they’re going to achieve something in their own rights with the great education they’ll receive through the private system. It’s obvious she’s insecure about her lack of professional success & education so this makes up for that, if that makes sense?

And tbh if you’ve spent a lifetime relying on men to maintain your lifestyle (not that I think there’s anything wrong with this, it’s a fair value exchange and the men never get any grief for it) you’d probably be really happy your daughters don’t have to do it, that they can be 100% independent as they’ve got an education they can always fall back on...

But yeah she is by default hateful so it makes sense the only way she can think to shoehorn it in constantly is by prolonging conflict with them.
I do agree to a certain extent. However, I know a lot of people who paid through the nose for private education for their children and a lot of them left with not great qualifications.

Also Luisa will find that although they are very rich, there are some mega mega wealthy people who send their children to these schools. She will hate not being the top dog and they will also look down on her because although she is rich, she has no decorum or taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.