Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha has anyone seen the post she has jus put up?! Why does she always think people are jealous of her? She’s soooo full of herself.
She’s so trashy!
No words. Thought she didn’t give a tit anyway about what anyone thought? She’s incredible embarrassing. Such a bikey 🤣

Reactions: 7
Lol weird

i DoNt CaRe WhAt PeOpLe ThInK oF mE

Ok Luisa, sure... too many gifted gin and dash tonight I think...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaaa, pot kettle me thinks. Whatever Luisa you utter chav. You’ve always cared what people think! Why the need to post that? Hahaaa. AS IF we’re jealous of her, yuk. And she slags tons of people off all the time, erm podcast comes to mind, so surely that must means SHE’S jealous of everyone who she slags off? You’re totally ugly inside and out Luisa.

Reactions: 13
This is happening a lot with influencers recently, I wonder why tattle bothers her more than the DM comments??

Tbh I’d love to see her sparkle, the only thing I comment about is wondering why on earth a woman with means & time looks like she dresses exclusively from the H&M sale 🥴 Oh and her being a Katie Hopkins lite

Reactions: 8
This is happening a lot with influencers recently, I wonder why tattle bothers her more than the DM comments??

Tbh I’d love to see her sparkle, the only thing I comment about is wondering why on earth a woman with means & time looks like she dresses exclusively from the H&M sale 🥴 Oh and her being a Katie Hopkins lite
Tattle AND the DM comments bother her because she is fake through and through and doth protests too much to make out she doesn’t care what people think of her. She does dress unbelievably chav-like for sure but it’s her nasty undertones that are just so reminiscent of a bully. And we are all calling out bullies and here 👍🏼 Luisa’s that type of nasty witch where she would say to an acquaintance “oh don’t tell anyone but.....”, puts you in an awkward situation where you’ll think what the hell are you telling me that for, then that info comes out via one of Luisas “friends” but she’ll come after you Cos she will think that you told everyone as it couldn’t be her “friends” who’d blab.

nasty witch who we all see through.

• Heart
It’s funny she thinks we are jealous bc of her [husband’s] wealth and her subsequent lifestyle off the back of that (or should I say on her back for that!).

There’s plenty of people who are in public eye, have a nice house, send their kids to private school (everyone does don’t they, it’s not just an exclusive thing to her ffs), have a Net a Porter and Matches account and yet we like them, we don’t slag them off. Think the Beckhams, Holly Willoughby, etc. The reason being, they seem nice people. They don’t brag, they don’t feel the need to put others down to feel good about themselves or think they’re better than others (oh the irony of Luisa’s insta post). When will she get it - we as a collective on here, along with host of others including the mothers of children you send your children to school with (I mean the embarrassment! To them you are common as muck, they have more class and decorum in their little finger than you do your whole body) and your disappointed in laws (FOR SURE btw - they might pretend to like you to avoid fallout with their son but Andrew could do million times better than you - you know that, he knows that and they know that) - we all think you’re a vile human being with little regard for others feelings or emotions and think just bc you have money you can judge people accordingly or slam anyone else who dares have an opinion. And yet the hilarity lies in that you can give it but you can’t take it.

If only your Thermomix Cookidoo app had a recipe for how to be a nice person. Instead it’s just made your own medicine - enjoy the taste!

To quote you and all your sparkle ... you’re a ‘twunt’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You can't have a podcast where you mouth off about anyone and everyone, insult all the mums at your daughter's school and just generally behave in an offensive manner, and then get offended when people respond to that! I thought the whole point of the podcast was to provoke discussion about various topics? A lot of the people who have popped up on here have been people who have been quite upset by what she's said on her podcast.

If you don't want people to comment then you'll have to stop upsetting people. If you genuinely don't care who you upset then stop worrying about what people are saying in response. You can't have it both ways!

Reactions: 16
It’s funny she thinks we are jealous bc of her [husband’s] wealth and her subsequent lifestyle off the back of that (or should I say on her back for that!).

There’s plenty of people who are in public eye, have a nice house, send their kids to private school (everyone does don’t they, it’s not just an exclusive thing to her ffs), have a Net a Porter and Matches account and yet we like them, we don’t slag them off. Think the Beckhams, Holly Willoughby, etc. The reason being, they seem nice people. They don’t brag, they don’t feel the need to put others down to feel good about themselves or think they’re better than others (oh the irony of Luisa’s insta post). When will she get it - we as a collective on here, along with host of others including the mothers of children you send your children to school with (I mean the embarrassment! To them you are common as muck, they have more class and decorum in their little finger than you do your whole body) and your disappointed in laws (FOR SURE btw - they might pretend to like you to avoid fallout with their son but Andrew could do million times better than you - you know that, he knows that and they know that) - we all think you’re a vile human being with little regard for others feelings or emotions and think just bc you have money you can judge people accordingly or slam anyone else who dares have an opinion. And yet the hilarity lies in that you can give it but you can’t take it.

If only your Thermomix Cookidoo app had a recipe for how to be a nice person. Instead it’s just made your own medicine - enjoy the taste!

To quote you and all your sparkle ... you’re a ‘twunt’.
Exactly this. Plenty of celebs and rich people out there I couldn’t say a bad word about, because they seem NICE and still humble

Reactions: 5
Very amusing 😏 Are we all comfortable here, under the skin of Luisa mouthpiece Zissman? 😂
Just want to check I’ve got it right, if you are Luisa you are allowed to use any PUBLIC social media platform, podcast, tv appearance etc to slag off people that you want to. Anyone is fair game for any little thing
However, people in return are not allowed to have an opinion of her, on a forum that isn’t broadcast live on tv and is only accessed by people who search for it.
We’re not bleeping jealous Luisa, get it into your thick head, you are a tragic greasy horrible chav holding on to being relevant!!!
You should be grateful, theres not actually many other people talking about you or inviting you to the table is there?
If it makes you feel better and I’m sure it does, then you believe we’re all jealous because obviously everyone who has a lot of money is being slagged off on here so it must be the money thing.... 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone with a shoe fetish will buy these. My friend used to get dms on depop from blokes that wanted shoes that were “really used”

Also wtf are those hideous horse shoes that she’s bought for her kids pony. Surely they can’t be good for their hooves?!
To be fair these are legit. I have used (plain black ones) on one of my ponies before in recommendation from my farrier. Those ones are gross but it’s her little girls pony, when my daughter was little some of the tacky pink sparkly things she wanted her pony to have were awful too (especially the Katie price stuff 😬) but I indulged it as they’re only young once.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Very amusing 😏 Are we all comfortable here, under the skin of Luisa mouthpiece Zissman? 😂
Just want to check I’ve got it right, if you are Luisa you are allowed to use any PUBLIC social media platform, podcast, tv appearance etc to slag off people that you want to. Anyone is fair game for any little thing
However, people in return are not allowed to have an opinion of her, on a forum that isn’t broadcast live on tv and is only accessed by people who search for it.
We’re not bleeping jealous Luisa, get it into your thick head, you are a tragic greasy horrible chav holding on to being relevant!!!
You should be grateful, theres not actually many other people talking about you or inviting you to the table is there?
If it makes you feel better and I’m sure it does, then you believe we’re all jealous because obviously everyone who has a lot of money is being slagged off on here so it must be the money thing.... 🤔
She actually has a really abnormally small head compared to her (filtered) body. When she’s caught without an insta filter she’s actually strange looking with a small head and no neck. But she is completely self obsessed and insecure at the same time. Must be hard work being LZ. She thinks we’re jealous, dear god no!

Reactions: 3
Nothing annoys me more than when people say “oh they are just jealous of me” when no they just don’t like you. It’s frustrating people say it alot they think people are jealous of thier looks, money, it could be anything but in actual fact they just don’t like you. Why can’t Luisa see this?? People used to like her on here and she had money then...

Nothing annoys me more than when people say “oh they are just jealous of me” when no they just don’t like you. It’s frustrating people say it alot they think people are jealous of thier looks, money, it could be anything but in actual fact they just don’t like you. Why can’t Luisa see this?? People used to like her on here and she had money then...
Message removed by request

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So guys I have some tea 😂😂😂
My friend is v good friends with UGG aka the ultimate gal gang. She has a rattle account and on the regs comments on this thread 🤪 who is sheeeee 🙋🏻‍♀️
I wondered if it was Liv that Luisa referred to on the pod recently, when she said "my friend has a little girl called Margot." She would definitely be the type to call someone a friend after one meeting - especially if they have money and the right kind of status. I would love it if she does have a secret tattle account 😂

• Haha
Does anyone even believe UGG even likes Luisa or she just appeases her to not get any backlash from really thinking she’s a witch?Asking for a friend.

Does anyone even believe UGG even likes Luisa or she just appeases her to not get any backlash from really thinking she’s a witch?Asking for a friend.
I didn’t think they even were friends. Didn’t they just meet once at soho farmhouse for drinks? Wouldn’t see that as a friendship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.