Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too. Mums are supposed to support each other and there she is jus slagging other mums off.
I feel like she is beginning to show her true self. Very self entitled and thinks she is better then everyone else. “We’ve both run multi million pound businesses”
Oh love, you dress like you’re From the 90s.
And didn’t her businesses fail?
I feel sorry for her girls. You should try and integrate with your kids’ classes. Not take a massive strop and act like a knob. I haven’t listened to the pod, what was her wobbly about?

Reactions: 2
And didn’t her businesses fail?
I feel sorry for her girls. You should try and integrate with your kids’ classes. Not take a massive strop and act like a knob. I haven’t listened to the pod, what was her wobbly about?
Exactly!! Completely agree. She should be integrating and supporting her children!!
Basically this other mum asked her to send over the details of the class “money” that they use for presents For teachers and end of year party. Luisa was already annoyed though as This other mum had already said they didn’t want Luisa to Be in charge. So Luisa basically lost her tit and got really petty and went off on one in the WhatsApp.

• Angry
  • Wow
Exactly!! Completely agree. She should be integrating and supporting her children!!
Basically this other mum asked her to send over the details of the class “money” that they use for presents For teachers and end of year party. Luisa was already annoyed though as This other mum had already said they didn’t want Luisa to Be in charge. So Luisa basically lost her tit and got really petty and went off on one in the WhatsApp.
What’s the issue with being transparent with the class money??? Bloody hell. I remember she was annoyed when they suggested someone else organise the party!!!

God she is insufferable... I feel sorry for the other mums. She is such a control freak. Does she not worry that those listen to her awful podcast?!

Reactions: 5
I really liked Anna until recently, I’ve unfollowed her on insta now her constant ads irritate me, at least Luisa told her a while ago the foot cream one was a low point 😂 but Anna comes across little miss sunshine but I actually don’t think she is really 🤷‍♀️ The friendship is definitely forced I can’t feel a naturally connection with them at all.

Reactions: 17
It was linked to the party. We all know Luisa works ‘full time’. She goes on about it as much at school as she does on here. So she only wanted to be Class Rep to organise the Leavers Party. She didn’t want any involvement in the other tasks that need doing through the year. One of the other Mums mentioned that she would probably like to help too as there was loads of other stuff to do, and we all know how hard she works.. anyway... she flipped and said she wanted nothing to do with, that was all fine, so now we’re back at school, the Mum who is leading stuff asked for the monies to be transferred, and she’s gone off on one. From what I’ve heard from Teachers, they are all pleased she’s not sending her other kids there. She’s honestly vile.

Reactions: 17
It was linked to the party. We all know Luisa works ‘full time’. She goes on about it as much at school as she does on here. So she only wanted to be Class Rep to organise the Leavers Party. She didn’t want any involvement in the other tasks that need doing through the year. One of the other Mums mentioned that she would probably like to help too as there was loads of other stuff to do, and we all know how hard she works.. anyway... she flipped and said she wanted nothing to do with, that was all fine, so now we’re back at school, the Mum who is leading stuff asked for the monies to be transferred, and she’s gone off on one. From what I’ve heard from Teachers, they are all pleased she’s not sending her other kids there. She’s honestly vile.
Do you know her?? Or of her from the school?? Yer I got that impression when she said on the pod the headteacher wants to speak to her!x

But she said she thinks the head wants to speak to her to ask why she isn’t sending her other kids there 😂

Or something like that anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have no clue how to quote someone’s message, soz 🙈. My LO is a few years below Dixie but a few of her friends have siblings in Dixies class, and from what those mums have said they just want her out. The mums are getting PISSED at her slagging them off on her pod every five mins. From what I’ve been told she knows the people that she’s slagging off can’t do anything because she doesn’t name school etc, but I think she’s sailing very close to the wind with it. The school just want her gone. And her Daughter is a bit of a stroppy mare like any 9 year old, but in general is very sweet, so it’s a shame. From what I’ve seen her Daughter's Dad is lovely.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I have no clue how to quote someone’s message, soz 🙈. My LO is a few years below Dixie but a few of her friends have siblings in Dixies class, and from what those mums have said they just want her out. The mums are getting PISSED at her slagging them off on her pod every five mins. From what I’ve been told she knows the people that she’s slagging off can’t do anything because she doesn’t name school etc, but I think she’s sailing very close to the wind with it. The school just want her gone. And her Daughter is a bit of a stroppy mare like any 9 year old, but in general is very sweet, so it’s a shame. From what I’ve seen her Daughter's Dad is lovely.
This is the same daughter than didn’t want toys for her birthday but lots of Gucci branded stuff. That sounds like a spoiled 9 year old to me

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can we have some more tea please? 😂😂 does she do school drop offs/pick ups 🤷‍♀️ Or is it the nanny’s? She calls “school mums” all the time but I imagine she’s like the worst school mum you could come across.

Reactions: 9
Is that what she said about her LO? Wanting Gucci. I don’t know the kid well, but I do have a firm belief that behaviour like that is taught, so if Luisa is boasting about that, I personally would judge her parenting rather than the kid. If my LO asked for Gucci. I’d laugh hysterically and give her a primark t shirt, which I guarantee she wouldn’t know the difference 😂. The Nanny tends to do drop offs from what I’ve seen (I’m not going to judge for that as my Mum normally does mine because I’m at work). She has a clique from what I understand. Think mean girls with gold cards xx

Reactions: 13
I would imagine most of the other mums at the school are of their status either by having careers or full time stay at home mums. But likely middle class/upper class well to do ladies. It’s like with the clothes, she has all the gear but no idea ... you don’t conduct yourself in that way amongst a group of well mannered, respected women (the private school mums). She just doesn’t belong in the world she is in!
No one who has wealth openly bleats on about it like Luisa does. It’s so embarrassing.
Also as a side note, I find it amusing she referred to Indy being the only ginger in the class ... she’s so opinionated on people; I can imagine if she didn’t have ginger kids she would say about someone she disliked ‘yeh well I dislike her and she has ginger kids’. You can hear her saying it!

Reactions: 25
I really liked Anna until recently, I’ve unfollowed her on insta now her constant ads irritate me, at least Luisa told her a while ago the foot cream one was a low point 😂 but Anna comes across little miss sunshine but I actually don’t think she is really 🤷‍♀️ The friendship is definitely forced I can’t feel a naturally connection with them at all.
100% this. I find Anna so dull, she goes along with whatever she thinks is the popular opinion. It's like she's constantly thinking of the next job/ad/sponsor so is frightened to voice what she actually thinks. She tries to be really relatable but i think she sounds very out of touch.

Reactions: 13
100% this. I find Anna so dull, she goes along with whatever she thinks is the popular opinion. It's like she's constantly thinking of the next job/ad/sponsor so is frightened to voice what she actually thinks. She tries to be really relatable but i think she sounds very out of touch.
Yes this is exactly what I think, I really liked her to start with but have really started to notice what sort of person she really is, at least Luisa will admit what she’s like. I don’t think the pod will last much longer.

Reactions: 11
So Anna's husband is a trained PT and nutritionist but she expects us to believe she actually uses the gym app she's advertising that probably does exactly what her husband does? She really needs to think more carefully about what ads she does and doesn't do because she's overdoing it majorly.

Also how long until Luisa is flogging the same app despite having a PT and there being absolutely no way her meals are ever what a nutritionist would recommend because they're so tiny. I remember one time ages ago on the podcast she was having a go at the nanny for going to McDonald's (on her day off so not even around the kids) and Luisa made her a veggie dinner that was something ridiculous like 300 calories

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I hate people who try to put guilt on people who eat what they want

Reactions: 11
So Anna's husband is a trained PT and nutritionist but she expects us to believe she actually uses the gym app she's advertising that probably does exactly what her husband does? She really needs to think more carefully about what ads she does and doesn't do because she's overdoing it majorly.

Also how long until Luisa is flogging the same app despite having a PT and there being absolutely no way her meals are ever what a nutritionist would recommend because they're so tiny. I remember one time ages ago on the podcast she was having a go at the nanny for going to McDonald's (on her day off so not even around the kids) and Luisa made her a veggie dinner that was something ridiculous like 300 calories
The gym app ad was so fake! Who exercises with their hair down... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The gym app ad was so fake! Who exercises with their hair down... 😂
Haha I was just coming here to say it was weird how her hair and make-up were still perfect and she didn't have a drop of sweat on her after her workout!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.