Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks very different in the photos on the Daily Mail compared to her Instagram ones.
does anyone else think she looks SO much better in candid shots?! I don’t know what filter she’s applying but she doesn’t need it she’s obviously very pretty?

although it’s another shocking outfit ☹ she needs to stop shopping at these flammable insta boutiques and shops where advisors work on commission.

Reactions: 4
She looks bloody awful in the Daily Mail, awkward almost. Her outfit looks like she is 5th member of All Saints in the 90s/00s. I really really want to style her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know why she gets so irritated about people on Tattle when she must semi-regularly have Daily Fail comments to deal with. The ones on the article today are pretty horrendous and there's probably an article on her every couple of months, presumably with similar cutting comments. The people on Tattle are a bunch of pussycats in comparison!

Reactions: 5
I don't know why she gets so irritated about people on Tattle when she must semi-regularly have Daily Fail comments to deal with. The ones on the article today are pretty horrendous and there's probably an article on her every couple of months, presumably with similar cutting comments. The people on Tattle are a bunch of pussycats in comparison!
Tbh daily mail commenters are bottom of the pile so it’s easy to disregard them. I think she gets so worked up and lashes out at tattle because she knows we’re not all alt right 50 year old Karens, we’re probably her peers so the comments hurt more maybe...

If she just read more no one would have anything to say about mini Hopkins. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Someone with a shoe fetish will buy these. My friend used to get dms on depop from blokes that wanted shoes that were “really used”

Also wtf are those hideous horse shoes that she’s bought for her kids pony. Surely they can’t be good for their hooves?!
I thought this. The caption is aimed at those with a foot fetish. A friend of mine was sent about £250 for some “well worn” primark shoes! She then made hundreds more off the same person by sending them pics of the shoes in different locations they requested (eg the bin) before she sent them on to them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought this. The caption is aimed at those with a foot fetish. A friend of mine was sent about £250 for some “well worn” primark shoes! She then made hundreds more off the same person by sending them pics of the shoes in different locations they requested (eg the bin) before she sent them on to them.
Wish I had someone offering me a couple hundred quid for some battered shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something tells me the nanny might have been messaged about being pregnant. Did anyone notice she put a story up about being in a pub saying “just lemonade for me” then shortly afterwards she put something about craving cappuccino... I’m not saying she is but she’s since deleted the lemonade post 👀

Reactions: 4
Something tells me the nanny might have been messaged about being pregnant. Did anyone notice she put a story up about being in a pub saying “just lemonade for me” then shortly afterwards she put something about craving cappuccino... I’m not saying she is but she’s since deleted the lemonade post 👀
Yes I saw this! 🙄

Oh sheesh luisa opening todays pod with her faux-philosophical trope "There ArE REAzUnz SteReOtYPeZ EXiST" yeah hun, because of dumb people like you that keep em going 🤣

I know they are co hosts but seriously wtf with Anna bumlicking Luisa soooo much is embarrassing seeing a grown woman act like that.

Lol, how is hello fresh cost effective when your household is over 7 people luisa...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah just like her spreading the cost of an outdoor canopy 😏 on pay pal credit what a lot of tit!

Also the editing of the pod is total tit! (I know that’s Imo that does this) Putting a hello fresh ad in the middle of a sentence is ridiculous, it’s a sham and a sinking ship they must be haemorrhaging listeners.

Reactions: 15
Listening to the podcast - my first Luanna listen inspired from here - all about the huge fall out with the school mums. Where does she get off slagging off the school mums? Big fall out on the school mum WhatsApp chat, so she joined both her nannies and promptly flounced off. Lots of comments about other mum's self importance, 'bleeping crappy' behaviour and 'pathetic mums who only live through their kids'. I can only imagine how popular she is, but then with two nannies in tow, I'm guessing she doesn't need to worry about an atmosphere on the school run.

Listening to the podcast - my first Luanna listen inspired from here - all about the huge fall out with the school mums. Where does she get off slagging off the school mums? Big fall out on the school mum WhatsApp chat, so she joined both her nannies and promptly flounced off. Lots of comments about other mum's self importance, 'bleeping crappy' behaviour and 'pathetic mums who only live through their kids'. I can only imagine how popular she is, but then with two nannies in tow, I'm guessing she doesn't need to worry about an atmosphere on the school run.
I thought this too. Mums are supposed to support each other and there she is jus slagging other mums off.
I feel like she is beginning to show her true self. Very self entitled and thinks she is better then everyone else. “We’ve both run multi million pound businesses”
Oh love, you dress like you’re From the 90s.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.