Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroleanne is private. Has she gone private since this? More proof they read here!

Still think he's really unattractive... Sorry!🙊
No she was always private but her husband now gone private. Absolutely reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wondered the same thing about caroleannes profile!

Agree. He’s not attractive at all. He just looks like an old man to me 😳
Same but I think there’s quite an age range on tattle, he’s not utterly clapped like most men his age who don’t know what moisturiser is, so I can see why an older woman would think he’s alright 🤷🏻‍♀️

On clothes tbh I don’t feel bad commenting just as she has the means to sort it out, I do wonder why none of her mates have helped her, she dresses like an aspiring Texan oil wife, just less Hermes more Ali Express?!

Reactions: 6
I used to follow Carol Ann (just sent a follow request and she accepted), just tried to go on her profile and she has deleted me as a follower!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Same but I think there’s quite an age range on tattle, he’s not utterly clapped like most men his age who don’t know what moisturiser is, so I can see why an older woman would think he’s alright 🤷🏻‍♀️

On clothes tbh I don’t feel bad commenting just as she has the means to sort it out, I do wonder why none of her mates have helped her, she dresses like an aspiring Texan oil wife, just less Hermes more Ali Express?!
I forget everybody here isn’t the same age as me to be fair so maybe he’s not ugly but I can’t see past the OLD.

I feel no way about commenting regarding the way she dresses. She feels no way about commenting on other people, especially when mentioning peoples weight ! She looks she went shopping 10+ years ago and hasn’t moved on with the times. Half the time I’m sure she only buys things because they’re ‘chanel’ or ‘Gucci’ regardless to if it looks good. Which it never does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's selling a pair of Chanel boots on Depop for £500 that frankly look like they need put in the bin!

• Haha
This weeks pod was so cringe. “We are doing it on Friday as I do is going to school” “no we are doing it because I’m going away” feel there is now real tension between Anna and Luisa and where has Luisa’s sense of humour gone! Anna says something clearly as a joke “titties out” and Luisa jus goes a bit mad and all PC!! Feel likes it’s so forced now and it’s such a shame xx

I noticed that too and did wonder why her daughter going to school would stop her from being able to record the podcast for the whole day. I’m glad that Anna didn’t just agree though and even said the reason why they’re pre recording again later on.

Reactions: 2
I've thought for a while now that it's weird Anna and Luisa haven't met up yet. The way they act on the pod you'd think they're very close friends so why haven't they met up in person since March. Maybe I've missed it? Maybe they didn't put it on social media? (I highly doubt this).

Reactions: 11
So thanks to entitled people like Luisa throwing dumbass parties we now all need to suffer. Anyone with 3 or more kids can’t visit with grandparents. For the record parties up to 30 were not allowed it just wasn’t written in law to enforce the rules.
882F2EC8-82BD-43C2-868B-1135CDA618F4.jpeg

So thanks to entitled people like Luisa throwing dumbass parties we now all need to suffer. Anyone with 3 or more kids can’t visit with grandparents. For the record parties up to 30 were not allowed it just wasn’t written in law to enforce the rules.View attachment 237873
This won’t phase the likes of Luisa. She’ll still be showing off about her pointless rule breaking parties on the gram. It’s so unfair isn’t it. Don’t forget about when Luisa was ranting on the podcast about rule breakers but now somehow she’s above it 🙄🙄🙄

Saw Anna and her family on holiday in north Devon yesterday. Spotted her son before I noticed her, maybe she should start taking luisas approach to her kids not being online

Reactions: 10
Saw Anna and her family on holiday in north Devon yesterday. Spotted her son before I noticed her, maybe she should start taking luisas approach to her kids not being online
Wow! definitely!

I've thought for a while now that it's weird Anna and Luisa haven't met up yet. The way they act on the pod you'd think they're very close friends so why haven't they met up in person since March. Maybe I've missed it? Maybe they didn't put it on social media? (I highly doubt this).
No they definitely would put it on socia media! I was surprised as well. I thought they might have recorded the pod together and have imo on zoom or something. It is really bizarre!!!
So apparent today that Luisa reads here too. “Oh I haven’t posted about Anna for a whole. I love my anna” 🤣🤣

• Haha
She looks very different in the photos on the Daily Mail compared to her Instagram ones.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.